Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me (29313 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by bigcee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

Please I met an honest and religious girl, lately.
We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

After that week, her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.

I really miss this girl so much, she doesn't even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she has forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.
I really want this girl. I can’t even get my self since then.

I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.
With the nonsense I have just read. You're still a small boy. You're still a simp and the girl is dominating you. Baba, you need to wake up. Well, you'll learn the hard way.

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Cryptosmake: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
soon as you fuc them just forget them, coz when you are broke they wont fuc with you
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by OBTOREPA(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
She knows you're looking for sex na. You stay in the same compound, yet you asked if you could sleep over. Who does that

Today's my birthday by the way. Wish me well smiley

Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by bigcee(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Samson1104:
This one still dey jss2
Lol grin abi o
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Blackdisciple(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Why worry bro

Is she paying you salary

You see this life ehhh, nothing supposed dey worry real niggarrs than to make money and call momcy and popcy say I don send small cash for una.

Meanwhile get another babe outside even if no be your babe make she dey visit u simple.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Agbebakun22: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thinee:

Abeg o....some of us are within that age bracket but we don get experience gan

Naso bro but this one dey fall hand Aje, the post even look childish for my eyes
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Firstly you call her your exgirl when you people never dated and secondly, you are scared of another man taking what actually doesn't belong to you. At this point it will be safe to believe that she is right by thinking you are a psychopath.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Lcf69(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?
Because if at this stage of your life the only problem you have is women and the kpomo between their thighs, my brother you're a goner.

The time and energy you should have invested in something lucrative and worthy you spent it worrying over a lady, then your problem is like a bicycle..

Don't you know that same compound relationship is always complicated?
My friend will you go into importation of babes if na so woman hungry you reach.

Meanwhile, the best you can do is bone am too and face your front. Imagine religion causing yeye issues between you too when the relationship never even start, all I can deduce here is you both are still kids in the world of dating.

Apt and I liked it...... PINNED.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tonyspecial:
See broda! Broda wey mumu..... the yard wey I dey now..... i dey smash one puci anytime I like, in fact na me dey even run self,

how did it start? me as a special guy I don't have time for anybody even myself, anytime she sees me is either I'm on my way out of the house or coming in to the house(late at night)

One day she called me and said "bross u dey this compound at all"? I said yes! with smiling face she said "I like your style ? as a sharp guy I already know what she meant, the story long small ooo'.....

lesson! before u go for any girl at all, make sure you see that sign of love, lust or want in her, like a hunter before you shoot, u first of all aim very well.....
haha sharp shooter you understand the game Nawawo
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tolexandre:
Funnily, she could be giving another man head at the same time
haha

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by cuber86: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
chinchonglee:
I dnt understand ur post!
Why not make use of punctuations properly
What made her hate you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by HustlePro: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:

I am scared another person getting this girl.
u are setting yourself up for failure. U see this emboldened text? when you are in that situation, girls will rubbish u...

Never make any girl feel that you cannot get any other girl as if she is the only one out there.

I know you won't listen but I will still give u my advice.

A girl I was with was abusing the privilege i gave her and taking me for granted. she told me she wanted to opt out of the relationship and just like you I didn't want to let go.

She rarely gives me attention or chatted me. I was the one initiating chats... even when the mum was ill, I still supported, when she need tools for her apprentiship, i supported... after getting the tools, u know what she told me? she said even though I did these things for her she just want to remind me that we were not dating.

I being myself held on until November last year (the whole charade lasted for more than 6 months). By November, after meeting her one last time, even bought her a gift, I didn't make it obvious of course...

I just quietly pulled out of the whole thing... e shock her.

I stopped viewing her whatsapp statuses or giving a furk about her. What surprised me was that she was the one that wished me Merry Xmas lol... and u know what? I read it and ignored.

as in, I gave her piece of her own bullshit.

I didn't stop there, I got a girl more classy than her, taller, slightly curvy... and I uploaded the new girl's pic too...

The result? she started looking for my attention to come back.. she called me in January... the long and short of it all is that she is trying to get my attention but my only plan now is just to furck her and move on.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by HustlePro: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Just read my post above and do the needful
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Tolexandre: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

haha
lol. You will be surprised to know what this innocent looking girls are capable of
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by tunize(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Watin I go tell u now
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by seangy4konji: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2021
ignore her and move on
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by showafrica(m): 4:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

After that week, her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.

I really miss this girl so much, she doesn't even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she has forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.

I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.

Na so women dey do na, if you don apologize she still act funny, free her jare. The more you beg the more foolish she sees you. Go take some red pills, after one month, if she notices you no send her again, she go begin show face again. This time, tell her with straight face that you chose the devil in quote that you wouldn't want to live a fake life anymore. Tell her time is ticking, and the earlier you face realties the better for you. Every woman wants a man, and a real one as matter of fact, you are acting like a simp is a turn off. No matter your age, fuxkk it... Just change and start acting serious around her. No more laughing and always pretend you dont have too much time for her. When there is nothing to discuss, ball out, dont just sit around. Also be friendly around other girls in the neighborhood don't get intimate or attached to any of them. Always know ur target is the religious neighbor. If she wan begin play touch touch play, grab her and kiss the shiiit out of her. If she vex, allow her and go your way and maintain your strategy until you enter the promise land. Some strict religious ones will never allow you enter but if you play this strategy well, she will fall in lov with you. Make sure you don't attempt rape, always free her when she wants. If Konji hold you too much, look for somewhere else to pour.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Updating9JA: 5:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was How To Join Telegram Channel coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Ofadaman(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Its not what you said that's making her avoid you, it's either of two things.

1) She doesn't like you in the first place and was just tolerating your presence and now she's found an opportunity to rid herself of you finally.

2) You reek of neediness and lack confidence, it's normal for women to not be interested in guys who do not know what they want or aren't manly enough, to make decisions and take the manly pose. Going to her place every now and then doesn't make you a man, a real man goes after his business, his career and the women flock to him.

Bro, I've met very religious ones and we've had good time, they even pray for forgiveness after the event and swear never to go into it again but they always return for more.

Cos that babe Las las na one bad yahoo guy to lash am, so up your game and be the man...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Papadoh(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Please can you explain??
Love and hate come from passion. Real hatred usually stems from love turned sour which is why they say that there's a fine line between love and hate. If you hate someone, it actually shows you care about them. Indifference, on the other, is not caring about someone at all. You don't care if they die in the next two minutes, or if they live forever, if they are happy or sad.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by JONSYN7154: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Papadoh:
Love and hate come from passion. Real hatred usually stems from love turned sour which is why they say that there's a fine line between love and hate. If you hate someone, it actually shows you care about them. Indifference, on the other, is not caring about someone at all. You don't care if they die in the next two minutes, or if they live forever, if they are happy or sad.
on a contrary I'll accept you explanation but not in full Sir.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Tonyspecial(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:
haha sharp shooter you understand the game Nawawo
grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by DedeNkem: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

Religion is now creating a problem with you two. Never ever date a religious extremist.

Ignore her too, she might want to come back to you but don't go back!!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Emu4u2c: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2021
Nor be your girlfriend talkless of your ex girlfriend Na

Which kind story b this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" / My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Why Would You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.