Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips (4062 Views)

Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure / Cardi B Unveils Her Tattoo From Back To Middle Of Her Thigh Curve Naked Video / Black Chyna Flaunts Her Curves In Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by RTID: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Blacc Chyna changed her name back to Angela White.. got all the fillers removed from her face and is getting tattoos removed…she got saved May of 2022….removed her only fans account in which she made 230 million dollars…. And is going back to her regular body…When God calls you to change…you will SURRENDER🙏

I absolutely love that for her🙌🏽

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by puremaker7(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
RTID:
Blacc Chyna changed her name back to Angela White.. got all the fillers removed from her face and is getting tattoos removed…she got saved May of 2022….removed her only fans account in which she made 230 million dollars…. And is going back to her regular body…When God calls you to change…you will SURRENDER🙏

I hope she donated all the money she made from the only fans too

17 Likes

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Beebah321(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wonders shall never end. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by EastAlchemist: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
puremaker7:
I hope she donated all the money she made from the only fans too
I hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by isan(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
She's going to heaven now?
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by kals4luv990(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please that money she made is the devil's money so she gats return all of dem to be completely saved

2 Likes

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by everythinggirly(f): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
She's coming back to her senses. Good for her.
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Draslo(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2023
everythinggirly:
She's coming back to her senses. Good for her.
She should donate all the money to Charity.

2 Likes

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 28, 2023
RTID:

$240M actually.

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2023
She can’t escape hell fire

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by ifihearam: 3:06am On Mar 28, 2023
I hear she deleted her onlyfans page and tattoos for being demonic...so what happens to all the demonic millions she made ?

5 Likes

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by COOL10(m): 3:10am On Mar 28, 2023
She can't deceive us
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by EastAlchemist: 4:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Naso we self Dey born again
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2023
RTID:

Top notch sarcasm.
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Good one from her
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2023
RTID:

Who is she fooling Man. Let her give out the proceeds of the 230million na.
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by BlackMan6969(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Maybe she's found one decent Nigga wey she wan marry.
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by LikeAking: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2023
RTID:

She got saved from what?
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by LikeAking: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
ifihearam:
I hear she deleted her onlyfans page and tattoos for being demonic...so what happens to all the demonic millions she made ?

She is about to go back to grass like Kanye west...

Tattoos are not demonic..

1 Like

Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Authoreety: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who is she
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
LikeAking:

She is about to go back to grass like Kanye west...

Tattoos are not demonic..

He lost the Adidas deal don't make him back to grass. Don't be stupidly stupid all the time
Re: Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips by nicerod(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Target met

She will strategies again

(1) (Reply)

Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! / 9 Types Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.