Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? (2542 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Michelle55: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

So u been dey kiss n tell Biko can u just share the preview tongue
lipsrsealed the message is not for me, I wrote it for those small boys that sees the need to wash their dirty linens on social medias after their activities offline. They should kill the habit of kissing and telling all the time

BTW, which preview you dey find sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

lipsrsealed the message is not for me, I wrote it for those small boys that sees the need to wash their dirty linens on social medias after their activities offline. They should kill the habit of kissing and telling all the time

BTW, which preview you dey find sef ? undecided
The one when u kiss and tell na... u done change story now now
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Michelle55: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

The one when u kiss and tell na... u done change story now now
I learn that wan from you na.. A snake doesn't beget rat abi you don forget ni cool

1 Like

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

I learn that wan from you na.. A snake doesn't beget rat abi you don forget ni cool
Haaa.. abeg explain for me be like my memory some done delete oo shocked
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Michelle55: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Haaa.. abeg explain for me be like my memory some done delete oo shocked
You wan make I wash your dirty pants for here ni wey you get admirers? Your choice!

1 Like

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

You wan make I wash your dirty pants for here ni wey you get admirers? Your choice!
Is this a threat or u wan blackmail me.. oya no vex, leave am no talk again. Your matter sef.. be like u dey on a mission today cheesy
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Michelle55: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Is this a threat or u wan blackmail me.. oya no vex, leave am no talk again. Your matter sef.. be like u dey on a mission today cheesy
LOL.. Oya appease me with 3 bottles of Heineken and 2 plates of catfish peppersoup. tongue

1 Like

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

LOL.. Oya appease me with 3 bottles of Heineken and 2 plates of catfish peppersoup. tongue
Four bottles and the full fish then chicken wings later am to balance up.. Come and collect ASAP cool
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Michelle55: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Four bottles and the full fish then chicken wings later am to balance up.. Come and collect ASAP cool
Where you dey biko?
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

Where you dey biko?

I sent u the location
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Michelle55: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

I sent u the location
Are you messing with me ni? undecided
I no see anything joor.. No dey whine ya nipple
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Emperor002: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Remember to remember those that remembered to remember you
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by pich4real(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
MikeofKd:
Not believing in yourself is the greatest mistake of all , believe in God and yourself mostly.
Don't take women too serious in your early 20s ,the right woman would chase u after uve become of high value and success to the society .
Educate yourself ,learn new things ,save money to travel it opens your mind to a lot of new ideas .
Improve your social lifestyle meet people of higher value .
Don't compare yourself to nobody ,there s time for everything and everyone.
Smoke weed once in a while too ,just a lil tho for beginners.
Hahahaha!!! The last sentence really got me

1 Like

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by pich4real(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hate is a weak emotion, it cripples you and makes you incomplete like a pencil without eraser.
Never keep what's meant to be lost, then lost what's meant for keep.
Every female is a bundle of problem.
Let's learn to do the little things right, it counts.
Never expect total faithfulness from a woman. It keeps you on your feet. Blind love makes you less intelligent. Don't subscribe to it. It's of no use to you in a relationship else you want to be mentally destroyed.
Moreover, Men aren't meant to be overly emotional. They're meant to dominate. As a matter of fact women are attracted to and value men who are less emotional and more logical. They get wet for a man who has more pride and less emotions. If you're man reading this, use this to your advantage. It's necessary to know that emotions are attractive in women not men.
Bonus :> A guy is more likely to spend on a lady if all he does is chasing her.
Attracting ladies benefits a man more than chasing her. If a man attracts a lady, he'll be less bothered on spending on her. Women all over the world are generally attracted and more likely to fall in love with men with status, wealth, looks, intelligence, respect, education, ambition, a sense of humour and more height than them.
Try having at least 5 of these traits and women would flock around you like ants to sugar. You become the prize and they will try their best to impress you which makes you put little effort in sustaining the relationship.
Embrace this truth and you might find that relationship happiness that has always eluded you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by SweetVibe: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

what nonsense is this? playing love in somebody thread?
Na so body the do you?

1 Like

Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Michelle55: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
SweetVibe:

what nonsense is this? playing love in somebody thread?
Na so body the do you?
Bomb dey ya head undecided
Mr seriousness, I can see how far you've gone in life.
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by SweetVibe: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:
Bomb dey ya head undecided Mr seriousness, I can see how far you've gone in life.
Are you on your ovulating period? I think I understand the issue now
Re: What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:

Are you messing with me ni? undecided
I no see anything joor.. No dey whine ya nipple
You know how to find me kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). / Nigerian Actress Candy Video Dancing In Naked In Transparent Cloth (video) / What Are Your Biggest Regrets In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.