Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (46136 Views)

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chizillar1:
It keep giving error message. Can't send me link after inputting my email I used for application. What is the issue now, I don't understand.
I have the same isdue, and it is the email I used for application.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by OGlazizi: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Austine222:
same issue here. I used my bvn for the registration I made a mistake with and it has been verified on that registration but yet I can't submit because it keeps referring me back to my GENDER and LGA that I did not fill.
please did you find away out, I need help on this seriously
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by khairate(f): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Same issue, bvn has already been used
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by vikkybolt18(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
I have the same isdue, and it is the email I used for application.

I am having same issue too, it was the same email i registered with. what could be the problem? Someone should pls update us on this. is there any other way round
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Fetula4u: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
vikkybolt18:

I am having same issue too, it was the same email i registered with. what could be the problem? Someone should pls update us on this. is there any other way round
Am having same issue, please what might be the problem?

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Mrquote: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2021
I can't even start the test the tab is not loading anything at all after for sometime it will stop with a blank page. Anyone experiencing the same issue here

3 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by enemajohn4u: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Mrquote:
I can't even start the test the tab is not loading anything at all after for sometime it will stop with a blank page. Anyone experiencing the same issue here
That's the same thing am experiencing right now, what could be the solution to this pls.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by HealthyKids(f): 4:18am On Mar 20, 2021
My brother's own is showing BVN Validation error message.

Please is anyone also experiencing this error and who has been able to resolve this error.

Please this is very urgent.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Blissany1(f): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2021
Same with me oo, it keeps saying bvn validation failed... Does anyone knows what might be wrong
HealthyKids:

Please is anyone also experiencing this error and who has been able to resolve this error.

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by tospel: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Anyone having issues with Npower should just keep calm. My experience with nimc made me to understand that there's no platform that the Federal government made available for the general populace for social activities that they do really invested into as to ease the registration from the users end. It's alwayse one issue to another, most time with the server, because of the bandwidth.

Just keep calm and try over and again.

Meanwhile, I still help people to write the test for a token, provided you want to get a higher score of 80% and above. My least attained score had been 80%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far.

This plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 07041132588.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Silverlight2014: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2021
When it comes to Other Documents.

Must I provide those document, becasue I have only the LGA iDENTIFICATION AND B
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Silverlight2014: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2021
WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER DOCUMENTS. MUST I PROVIDE ALL OF THEM.
BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY THE BIRTH CERT AND LGA ID.

IT KEEPS THROWING ERROR WHEN I SUBMIT
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ojmetrix(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2021
HealthyKids:

Hi am having same issue what might be the. Cause and what's the remedy
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ojmetrix(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Blissany1:
Same with me oo, it keeps saying bvn validation failed... Does anyone knows what might be wrong
Same with me please whats the solution
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Mrquote: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2021
enemajohn4u:
That's the same thing am experiencing right now, what could be the solution to this pls.
I don't know maybe they are kicking people through frustration
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by tospel: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Silverlight2014:
WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER DOCUMENTS. MUST I PROVIDE ALL OF THEM.
BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY THE BIRTH CERT AND LGA ID.

IT KEEPS THROWING ERROR WHEN I SUBMIT

It's not mandatory, just submit it with the one you've, but it's always advisable to submit it with all their required documents, as there might not be physical verification like before.

Meanwhile, I still help people to write the test for a token, provided you want to get a higher score of 80% and above. My least attained score had been 80%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far.

This plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 07041132588.

Shalom
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by nnadiemmanuel20(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
kebliss:
Several times I have tried resetting the password for a friend, it did pop up successful, that the link has been sent to the mail, but on checking the mail no link was sent. It has been a repeated issue, what could be the cause??

just keep checking

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Tastemoney(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
When is the deadline for the test pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by wesbrit: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
[Yes you can, I did mine and assistd others friends all on my small android phone

quote author=Aliyuisola post=99955703]Can someone do the test on phone [/quote]
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by qanda: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
If you are yet to take the Npower test, take a few minutes to revise with the FREE Npower past questions and answers at the job test section of Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by IamYourNeighbor(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please people, I can't possibly seem to select nor specify my gender while editing. It's not even editable nor option. Yet the server keeps directing me back to that particular field. What do I do ?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Prettydamsel122: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Here
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by 007lss: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
That mean the date on your bvn is above 35yrs
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ausproxi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
To submit documents is now a problem... Nothing comes easy in this country. How can I fix this please

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by OgideAgu: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
This npower issue strong pass spiritual problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ReubenE(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:
Please people, I can't possibly seem to select nor specify my gender while editing. It's not even editable nor option. Yet the server keeps directing me back to that particular field. What do I do ?

This is what most persons are facing with no end in sight.

From what I discovered, that space and few other places are not editable, at least for now.

I wonder why they built a site that does not allow gender marking to be entered
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by tospel: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:

Send a mail to npower@nasims.gov.ng reporting the issue to them. State precisely the issue with your registered email.

Shalom
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by pencilee(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
For those of us having issues on the NASIMS portal, u can try it around 4am. I did mine around that time as well as my wife's.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by tospel: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
ReubenE:

This is what most persons are facing with no end in sight.

From what I discovered, that space and few other places are not editable, at least for now.

I wonder why they built a site that does not allow gender marking to be entered

This issue emanated from the First npower registration you did, you must have mixed it up therein. Just write them with the registered email - npower@nasims.gov.ng - it might take forever, but they'll surely attend to you.

Shalom
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Deejay1000(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
for those having issues of not receiving any mail.. the traffic during the day time is much.
so what you'll do is wake up btw @ 12-2am that's the best time to run everything
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by babybuzx(f): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
I want to take the test but it's not going through it keeps loading non-stop and never opening
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Ojayk(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
ezenwaez:
HOW TO FIX NASIMS ID, PASSWORD ERROR, WRONG BIRTH DATE ON NASIMS PORTAL

1) Password Reset:
for those of you having password Error, the tips below will help you fix it

When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your password has been successfully reset without resetting it, go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
While sending the password reset link, you may get a response that something has gone wrong try again pop-up message. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox.

NASIMS Record Update:
Some of you have lots of corrections to carry out while updating your NASIMS records. I have seen some Applicants using certificates in place of passport and National ID card which is wrong. Thank God for the new NASIMS portal you can now edit and correct these mistakes.

If your date of birth was wrongly filled, make sure you correct it when validating your BVN. The correction will reflect on your data after a Successful BVN validation
Make sure your documents size are not above 200kb before uploading if not you will get an error
Make sure that you re-upload your passport along with other documents required if not you will get an error
If you get a pop-up message that your date of birth does not correspond with your BVN during validation, make sure that you fill the date of birth in your BVN record instead if not will get an error.
NASIMS Test ID:
For those of you having the issue of NASIMS ID, see tips below:

Your NASIMS ID is the Npower registration number boldly written when you login to your NASIMS portal. It starts with NPWR/2020/*****. You need that Id and your NASIMS portal reset Password to write your test
If you get an error while trying to access the test portal with your NASIMS Id and password correctly written, keep trying it might be a network Error.
Note: If you know that you have done everything right but still getting errors, keep trying it might be a network issue.

Please how do I go about "you have some errors there" during Data update, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.