Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (46108 Views)

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Nasige(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Tastemoney:
The site is opening this morning. I just took mine and scored 60% embarassed
I did mine this morning too, i scored 60% and the questions i answered were simple i was expecting 80% or above.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Hello house, I have been trying to log in to write my test, but whenever I input my NASIMS ID it says verification failed. Please I need your assistance on what to do. Thank you so much.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Tastemoney(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Nasige:

I did mine this morning too, i scored 60% and the questions i answered were simple i was expecting 80% or above.

I even took my test while I was in a bus.... We should still be hopeful
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by mcdokwe(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mubby4luv:
Hahahaha, you sha made the cut right?
Some how o
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Kallybambam: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please guys I need your help, I wrote the test initially but later when I checked my dashboard, my documents were not arranged orderly.. I edited the documents and took the test again.... which of the score is valid? The first test or the second test?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kallybambam:
Please guys I need your help, I wrote the test initially but later when I checked my dashboard, my documents were not arranged orderly.. I edited the documents and took the test again.... which of the score is valid? The first test or the second test?
Second test
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Ocon: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please how did you solve the bvn verification
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ocon:
Ensure your date of birth is correct, email valid, and your names are correct, and make sure to use a very strong network.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ocon:
Check this out
https://npower.recruit.ng/n-power-batch-c-official-guidelines-for-easy-registration/
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Mubby4luv(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Versionite4life:

I am being truthful here Sir. I posted it on Facebook and a lot of persons could testify to rhat. They complianed about the same issue. I have tried since then, an they said I have taken the test already. I got just 5mark.
Sorry About that. Perhaps they will rectify it and give another chance.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Kallybambam: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
ezenwaez:

Second test

Thanks for the reply.. cos I was scared that I didn’t know which of the test scores will be used.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Versionite4life: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Mubby4luv:
Sorry About that. Perhaps they will rectify it and give another chance.

I have sent them email, and they are yet to reply. I really hope they do. Thanks Sir.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Oyindamolah: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2021
You have free stocks waiting! Join Trove and we'll both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Sign up with my link on my signature
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by IamYourNeighbor(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C: Probable Cut Off Mark

Any score at or above 50%, stand a chance of making the final list and being deployed.
Meaning, if an applicants scored 95% in the shortlisting test and exhaust the entire 20 minutes, he or she may be shortlisted or deployed.
Deployment letters will be ready as soon as the test is concluded.

So no hope for me that scored 40% at first attempt.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Ocon: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
ezenwaez:

Ensure your date of birth is correct, email valid, and your names are correct, and make sure to use a very strong network.
I have everything in order
Still can't get past the stage
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Ocon: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Grbhabu:

Check this out
https://npower.recruit.ng/n-power-batch-c-official-guidelines-for-easy-registration/
I have all my data in order

Don't know what's wrong
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by IamYourNeighbor(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Is it possible to retake the test?

I kinda did and scored 65%

How credible is that.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by b3llo(m): 12:26am On Mar 25, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:
Is it possible to retake the test?
I kinda did and scored 65%
How credible is that.
I scored less than that.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Fetula4u: 2:25am On Mar 25, 2021
ezenwaez:
HOW TO FIX NASIMS ID, PASSWORD ERROR, WRONG BIRTH DATE ON NASIMS PORTAL

1) Password Reset:
for those of you having password Error, the tips below will help you fix it

When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your password has been successfully reset without resetting it, go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
While sending the password reset link, you may get a response that something has gone wrong try again pop-up message. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox.

NASIMS Record Update:
Some of you have lots of corrections to carry out while updating your NASIMS records. I have seen some Applicants using certificates in place of passport and National ID card which is wrong. Thank God for the new NASIMS portal you can now edit and correct these mistakes.

If your date of birth was wrongly filled, make sure you correct it when validating your BVN. The correction will reflect on your data after a Successful BVN validation
Make sure your documents size are not above 200kb before uploading if not you will get an error
Make sure that you re-upload your passport along with other documents required if not you will get an error
If you get a pop-up message that your date of birth does not correspond with your BVN during validation, make sure that you fill the date of birth in your BVN record instead if not will get an error.
NASIMS Test ID:
For those of you having the issue of NASIMS ID, see tips below:

Your NASIMS ID is the Npower registration number boldly written when you login to your NASIMS portal. It starts with NPWR/2020/*****. You need that Id and your NASIMS portal reset Password to write your test
If you get an error while trying to access the test portal with your NASIMS Id and password correctly written, keep trying it might be a network Error.
Note: If you know that you have done everything right but still getting errors, keep trying it might be a network issue.
mine keep showing this

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by projet: 3:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Pls,i keep getting the reply account not found when i try to click the send link option, anyway i can get around this pls.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by projet: 3:43am On Mar 25, 2021
ezenwaez:

Pls,i keep getting the reply "Account Not Found" when use the "Send Link" option, anyway i can get around this pls
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Cynteeia(f): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2021
I keep getting BVN verification failed

1 Share

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Fididiguy(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Try to download the puffin browser to open the site, it work like magic

]]
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Dcube4560: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2021
Cynteeia:
I keep getting BVN verification failed

Am experiencing the same thing
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Nasige(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone have idea of the cut off mark?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Shibazz: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Help pls its asking me to upload a clear passport photograph which I did..yet its telling me samething
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Akerewe(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pls after I update my profile my certificate is not showing /displayed but other documents are on displayed. Is it normal?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2021
N-Power Batch C Update: Do Not Re-Take Test If You Have Seen Your Score

N-Power applicant who have taken the N-Power NASIMS assessment test, should on no account retake the test even if the portal is asking them to ‘take test’ when logged in to their dashboard.
Kindly be informed that you are not to take another test after getting score. If you are shortlisted, you will be informed via email.
Note: You can only retake the test if you did not submit the previous one you took or if you did not receive score.
Once you have seen your score, you should not retake test anymore. And for you to see your score you must have clicked on Submit button. So, you can even take the test three times provided you did not click submit.
For those that want to retake the test because they scored low, you should not retake the test.
N-Power assessment test grade points
70% to 100% is A
60% to 69% is B
50% to 59% is C
40% to 49% is D
0% to 39% is F
So, any applicant that scores from 40% and above should pray hard to be selected base on merit.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2021
HOW TO VIEW YOUR N-POWER TEST RESULT ON NASIMS PORTAL

Follow these steps below to check your N-power test result:

1) Go to https://www.nasims.gov.ng and login to your dashboard

2) Click on the view test result button, you will receive a displayed pop-up message on your screen showing your test score as seen in the image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. / Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.