Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (46153 Views)

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Ponytail22:
how do I check my test score on my dashboard?
Because mine isn't showing
Click on the "view test result" tab it is there
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Benbisco(f): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
ezenwaez:
HOW TO FIX NASIMS ID, PASSWORD ERROR, WRONG BIRTH DATE ON NASIMS PORTAL

1) Password Reset:
for those of you having password Error, the tips below will help you fix it

When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your password has been successfully reset without resetting it, go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
While sending the password reset link, you may get a response that something has gone wrong try again pop-up message. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox.

NASIMS Record Update:
Some of you have lots of corrections to carry out while updating your NASIMS records. I have seen some Applicants using certificates in place of passport and National ID card which is wrong. Thank God for the new NASIMS portal you can now edit and correct these mistakes.

If your date of birth was wrongly filled, make sure you correct it when validating your BVN. The correction will reflect on your data after a Successful BVN validation
Make sure your documents size are not above 200kb before uploading if not you will get an error
Make sure that you re-upload your passport along with other documents required if not you will get an error
If you get a pop-up message that your date of birth does not correspond with your BVN during validation, make sure that you fill the date of birth in your BVN record instead if not will get an error.
NASIMS Test ID:
For those of you having the issue of NASIMS ID, see tips below:

Your NASIMS ID is the Npower registration number boldly written when you login to your NASIMS portal. It starts with NPWR/2020/*****. You need that Id and your NASIMS portal reset Password to write your test
If you get an error while trying to access the test portal with your NASIMS Id and password correctly written, keep trying it might be a network Error.
Note: If you know that you have done everything right but still getting errors, keep trying it might be a network issue.

Please I have been trying to update my personal information for the past two weeks but keep getting an error message. This has made it impossible for me to take the test. Please what do I do?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Benbisco:

Please I have been trying to update my personal information for the past two weeks but keep getting an error message. This has made it impossible for me to take the test. Please what do I do?
Network issue, try using a stronger network, and change or update your browser, and also try clearing cache memory in your browser settings
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ChumzyOma(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
ezenwaez:

Log out and log in again , and hope you did not click on end test after the first test, because it is only those that did not click "end test" that are allowed to retake the test

Please, I submitted and even saw my result which appeared for days only for me to check my dashboard last night and saw "Take test" instead of the "View test result" that has been there after I took the test.
Does it mean I have to retake the test? Thanks.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ChumzyOma(f): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
ChumzyOma:

Please, I submitted and even saw my result which appeared for days only for me to check my dashboard last night and saw "Take test" instead of the "View test result" that has been there after I took the test.
Does it mean I have to retake the test? Thanks.
Thank you, sir
I just checked and it's back to normal, I guess it was network problem.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
ChumzyOma:

Thank you, sir
I just checked and it's back to normal, I guess it was network problem.
You are welcome
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
New login method on NASIMS

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2021
How To Chat With N-Power Support Team through NASIMS Website

A) Go to https://nasims.gov.ng and login to your portal

B) Then check below your screen while still on the NASIMS portal for the chat button as seen in the image and click on it to chat with the N-Power support team if you have any untreated questions.
You can ask the support team any questions regarding N-Power batch C recruitment via the NASIMS portal chat box and get an instant response.
Note you can also reach the support team via the alternative contact at 018885011 or send a message to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng if you have any issues.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Emacodon: 1:10pm On May 06, 2021
Any news...
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Xtopherprince(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2021
Decided to check nasims portal today and saw this. Who else noticed this?

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by profdotcom: 6:33am On May 18, 2021
Xtopherprince:
is scam bro.... You are on the wrong site

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2021
Xtopherprince:
Fake information
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Xtopherprince(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2021
This a tricky one. My friend wrote her assessment last month and scored 70. Yesterday morning she checked her status and score... not screened yet but score still intact. Surprisingly yesterday evening she checked her dashboard and the score was gone. The test link became active for her to take the test again. Anyone experienced such?

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Prechboy(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2021
For those that haven't gotten the email check your "promotion" it's there

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by AutosBay(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Xtopherprince:
This a tricky one. My friend wrote her assessment last month and scored 70. Yesterday morning she checked her status and score... not screened yet but score still intact. Surprisingly yesterday evening she checked her dashboard and the score was gone. The test link became active for her to take the test again. Anyone experienced such?
Please ignore the take test prompt, just go straight to Verification tab
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Prechboy(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Xtopherprince:
let her check her email "promotion" to see if she got a mail from them
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by bio777: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Port Harcourt and you need to do your biometric capture (fingerprint), come to Page Cybercafe/ICT Centre, Shop 35 Clifford and Georgewill Plaza, Behind Sammies Eateries, Uniport Junction, Choba, Port Harcourt. Reach us on--- zero eight zero three three eight one nine seven one eight

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by iamdaquin01(f): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Please I wrote the npower test but I've never been able to view the test result on my dashboard. Was I supposed to upload my test result?because my dashboard keeps showing take test
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by iamdaquin01(f): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Prechboy:
let her check her email "promotion" to see if she got a mail from them
Same issue I have
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by iamdaquin01(f): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Was she able to rectify it,?
Xtopherprince:
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Mchearan: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2021
iamdaquin01:
Was she able to rectify it,?
Same but the link not going
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2021
For a very long time, I have been waiting for my PPA. My state of residence is Benin City, Ovia N.E precisely. I just saw Akwa Ibom?

I need suggestion on what to do.

NB: I cannot travel to Akwa Ibom for signing redeployment because of little funds as I have 3 days to report to PPA

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by azeezfatai(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2022
This is the error message am getting, what's the solution good people

"Application BVN has been validated already"

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2022
azeezfatai:
This is the error message am getting, what's the solution good people

"Application BVN has been validated already"
Network issues, please wait for directives from NASIMS as you continue trying.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Desammyst(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Can I do the thumbprinting via my mobile device? I'm in Batch C2
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Desammyst(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
AutosBay:

Please ignore the take test prompt, just go straight to Verification tab
Can I do the thumbprint via mobile device?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Desammyst:

Can I do the thumbprint via mobile device?
No sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.