Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days (5569 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by Bennysam: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
enjoli5:
You sure? You know how i suffered in the hands of men? Reason why i don't wanna marry or even date a guy.

Don't marry , stay in your father's house , don't let mistake of your past decide your future
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by KingAlayinde(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
enjoli5:
A Ghanaian lady named Nana Akua is in pain as her boyfriend had broken up with her just three days after taking her virginity.

‘Pained’ and ‘devastated’ Nana Akua in social media post had wept bitterly over the unfortunate incident and as she shares her ordeal.

In a Twitter post sighted, Nana Akua narrated that she is just minding her business when a gentleman approached and proposed to her.

She revealed that it took her close to two months to accept the gentleman’s love proposal and the two of them started to date.

Thinking she had found her soulmate, she didn’t find it difficult to give her body and virginity to him with hopes that they will end up together soon.

Nana Akua sadly disclosed everything came to an abrupt end just three days after she gave him her virginity.

The 26-year-old Nana Akua cursed and rained curses on men who take delight in taking advantage of innocent ladies for their sexual expedition.

She is currently in pain and has vowed never to trust any man again in her life.

CONCLUSION: >>> MEN ARE TRASH <<<

don't worry anymore, my dad is an herbalist..... just tell me the kind of madness you want him to have, I promised to help ....cos madness get level
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by enjoli5(f): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
no

Xenry:
Are u the Ghanaian lady or not?
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by franchasng: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Some guys are foolish no doubt but then, single ladies need to learn something about most men.

Don't stress a man before you accept to date him. Some guys will develop hatred for you in the process of chasing u around while u do hard to get crap but will not tell you but pretend that all is well till they achieve their aim and they run four forty.

Who knows how she suffered the guy before accepting to date him. Who knows how much the guy spent to get her to accept him. Who knows the humiliation the guy passed through to convince her that he likes her. All these things makes guys develop dislike for a lady even unintentionally and some will stomach that dislike till they get under her pants and flee.

So as a lady, if a guy approaches you and you like him, don't stress him. Don't go about playing those 1980 girlie hard to get nonsense, the world has evolved, it backfires most times today.

Make it easy for the guy you like to win you. Stop stressing guys because some will never forgive you even after you accept. Hard to get can work on some imbecilic guys that enjoy hard life, but not for all guys.

There is no smoke without fire. The lady did something wrong. You like a guy and you make him spend all his life savings before you accept to date him.

You like a guy and you take 2 months to accept to date him, do you know the pains he passed through all those months

Many ladies feel they are innocent but they break the hearts of guys everyday without knowing and when Karma give them their reward they start to cry fowl undecided

4 Likes

Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by Petyr1: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
enjoli5:
A Ghanaian lady named Nana Akua is in pain as her boyfriend had broken up with her just three days after taking her virginity.

‘Pained’ and ‘devastated’ Nana Akua in social media post had wept bitterly over the unfortunate incident and as she shares her ordeal.

In a Twitter post sighted, Nana Akua narrated that she is just minding her business when a gentleman approached and proposed to her.

She revealed that it took her close to two months to accept the gentleman’s love proposal and the two of them started to date.

Thinking she had found her soulmate, she didn’t find it difficult to give her body and virginity to him with hopes that they will end up together soon.

Nana Akua sadly disclosed everything came to an abrupt end just three days after she gave him her virginity.

The 26-year-old Nana Akua cursed and rained curses on men who take delight in taking advantage of innocent ladies for their sexual expedition.

She is currently in pain and has vowed never to trust any man again in her life.

that's how star do grin
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by Biyonce(f): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Menascum
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by olamide0147: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
enjoli5:

The guy really tried, mine was the same day I took her virginity bad man never showed up again it just crazy type of shit, I don't want mtn everywhere you go relationship. I told her several times but babe was dunk in love.
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by illicit(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
lilvicky68:

Males not mails..go and take English lessons from illicit and thank me later

grin

mail
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
enjoli5,,,How about a a lady inside the church eg I. prayer band or active member who never agreed to have sex with a guy until after marriage, guess what the guy did?
The guy went ahead to marry the lady, did a big wedding.....one month after wedding the guy left the marriage.....
you see that thing called sex, some people will go extra length......
your strength will be define on how many times you raise after failure.....Enojoli5 don't let the past decide ur future, relationship failed to work does not mean you are lose, easy to get, or what so ever the world will call it...........All men are not the same forget what you see online, I hope you find someone who fills that vacant space in your heart, don't let previous mistakes or failure rule ur tomorrow........successs dear
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by oghalebros(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
That is how it always end up. After keeping for someone who is ready to cherish it and give it out for material things. this is how it will always end.
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by Ayrangers6: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Last last The future is Male �

1 Like

Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by Estiluv4u(f): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
26?
awww
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by tosaino95(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Don't Remorse.
Because you women too scam men on money, physically, emotionally and others so what is ordinary virginity undecided
and i guess you're the lady wink
Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by enjoli5(f): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
lol

StacyO:

I know what you want to see but, I will not type it.

Re: He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Your virginity?

As in gold?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boring Chat Sample: How Do You Chat With A Girl (pictures) / Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.