Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night (55946 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Kilishihunter: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Men especially in Nigeria are endangered species

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by aysnoopy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
tamdun:

For where, na just 1 year I give her...

U mean a whole 12 months. You no do well o
My guy, I gave her 4 months

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by NaijaSumigan: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
The killers of the man are insane... This is heartless and wicked... Someday, their evil day will catch up with them

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Pharaohny: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Cooldiipo:
cry

He died a hero. Nobody leaves this world alive....live and die for a good reason. Posterity will judge you right....dont be like those who want to be like Jesus who cannot even sacrifice their next meal let alone their life. Do you need laptop powerbank for laptop and phones? I have reliable lithium battery for sale and can customize different sizes for you. You are here for a reason!

50000mah do u av
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by malakaimoscondo: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
englishmart:
Sex is overrated.
Btw, the way they rush to bury their dead is despicable
make they put am for fridge ni?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by mozona(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
na wa ooh
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by emonis88: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
RIP dat is d next level dat buhari promised n ur people voted in.

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by hollah123: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He died a hero, man.
Only a coward like folks from a certain tribe in Nigeria would watch a stranger try to rape his wife without challenging him.
Look man! Oneday we will all take a bow, but it is honourable to do so like a man.
what if the bandits later had their way after killing him?
wisdom is profitable to direct,the way u people from that side see courage ehn I tire.

y fight an armed man?now many men will mount the lady aggressively now.
standing in front of a speeding trailer is not a way of stoping it,use your head n learn to differentiate between stupidity, courage, cowardice,diplomacy n common sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by hollah123: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
blackmantis:

You are speaking like the coward you are. A real man would rather die than standby and watch anyone rape his beloved wife.

My condolence to his family.
what if they still have their way after killing him?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by 1Sharon(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
make they put am for fridge ni?

A mortuary is actually a fridge lol
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by whodeyhere: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
When men won’t let this world have peace sha. Trying to rape another man’s wife. On their wedding night for that matter.
Bro code gone wrong. RIP to the dead

You seem to have HUGE issues with men... be calming down na. He died honourably though, RIP to him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
You only fight when their is possibility of winning... You fight when you have something to lose, You don't fight with anybody who has nothing to lose. He who fight and run, live to fight another day.... May ur soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
What a waste! The pussy he was struggling to protect will be devoured by other men in no time.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by insabarnur(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
This North is cracking seriously
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Cooldiipo:
cry

He died a hero. Nobody leaves this world alive....live and die for a good reason. Posterity will judge you right....dont be like those who want to be like Jesus who cannot even sacrifice their next meal let alone their life. Do you need laptop powerbank for laptop and phones? I have reliable lithium battery for sale and can customize different sizes for you. You are here for a reason!
...Nobody leaves this world alive....live and die for a good reason.

I love that line

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by shegzmartinsduke(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thunder fire all bad people
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by LordKO(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
When men won’t let this world have peace sha. Trying to rape another man’s wife. On their wedding night for that matter.
Bro code gone wrong. RIP to the dead

Doyenne of . . . Lol. You and occasional wahala are like 5&6.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
hollah123:
wisdom is profitable to direct,the way u people from that side see courage ehn I tire.

standing in front of a speeding trailer is not a way of stoping it,use your head n learn to differentiate between stupidity, courage, cowardice,diplomacy n common sense
There is nothing diplomatic about letting a fellow man like you try to rape your wife unchallenged. Such an act of cowardice should be condemned.
Man, don't tell me you would let your fellow man rape your wife and go unchallenged cause you want to live.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Cooldiipo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pharaohny:

50000mah do u av

I have 100,000mah, 180,000mah

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Rest in peace sir
The bandits will face punishment before leaving this earth

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Chitumu: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
englishmart:
Sex is overrated.
Btw, the way they rush to bury their dead is despicable
why cant u provide them with cold room?or do u want us to bring the corpse to ur house for safe keeping?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
What an idiota, man died a preventable death. He should have let the bandits fucck his wife. What da fucck! It's only vagina. I bet the bandits still fuccked his wife after they killed him. So what was the point of sacrifying his life for a dammm! Smelly vagina? Idiotic death!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
There is nothing diplomatic about letting a fellow man like you try to rape your wife unchallenged. Such an act of cowardice should be condemned.
Man, don't tell me you would let your fellow man rape your wife and go unchallenged cause you want to live.
Yes! I would, i bet they still raped his wife after they killed him, so what was the point of protecting a smelly vagina? It is just vagina! How has he protected his wife dead? He can only protect his wife alive!

Dammm! No way in hell i am dying for a vagina!! It ain't gonna happen!
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Chitumu: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
yomislim:
to slap you just dey fucking hungry me... Damn!!!

An honorable death that his dead body go dey regret already

He's not a coward but a very stupid man
Rip though!
i pray 5 penis will discharge their milk in ur wife pussy while u watch saying nothing, doing nothing and when she finaly get pregnant u will be respondsible for the rapper's kids

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
hollah123:

Absolutely!! No way i am dying for a vagina!! He obviously didn't protect his wife if he is dead. He is gota be alive to protect his wife. As it appears he didn't protect his wife. What would stop them raping his wife after the killed him? Nothing!!

What an idiotic death.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by poeticsoldier(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
The man actually died a hero by zeroying his mind.It is however awful that he left the wife a widow and the farm thoroughly uncultivated not to talk of planting seedlings.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
gypsey:
Yes! I would, i bet they still raped his wife after they killed him, so what was the point of protecting a smelly vagina? It is just vagina! How has he protected his wife dead? He can only protect his wife alive!

Dammm! No way in hell i am dying for a vagina!! It ain't gonna happen!
It is all right. Wehdon!
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
It is all right. Wehdon!
Thank you!!
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by mystery22: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
I can bet the wife wouldn't do same for the stupid man

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Draslo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You men are so useless and entitled

*spits on your rotten face*
My rotten face is worth at least $780k no cap. Trust me, if you meet me, you'd only want to kiss it.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by samwillyco1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
He wasted his life for nothing

The bussy that have been bleeped and unfucked by fuckers and the pussy will be bleeped hard again and again even on the day he died.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by alhajiwada(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henix:
What will now happen to the new wife he was trying to protect? Is another man not going to take over the pus*y that he wasted his life trying to protect?

You are a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.