Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night (55800 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by dangotesmummy: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2021
tamdun:

For where, na just 1 year I give her...
1 year is too long.one week is better.at least that's enough honour

Abi she no go move on with her life?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Emyogalanya: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Henix:
What will now happen to the new wife he was trying to protect? Is another man not going to take over the pus*y that he wasted his life trying to protect?

Edited:
For those who are quoting and attacking me because of my comment, pls I sincerely cannot die for love. I can not die for a supposed wife who will quickly marry another man immediately after my death. If u can trade ur life for love, that is u and not me
stop consoling yourself I've checked up to page 5 nobody quoted u. As a matter of fact am the first person that quoted u. And wouldn't have done so if I saw an earlier person quote u . verdict: no one even noticed u

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Henix(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Emyogalanya:
stop consoling yourself I've checked up to page 5 nobody quoted u. As a matter of fact am the first person that quoted u. And wouldn't have done so if I saw an earlier person quote u . verdict: no one even noticed u

At least urself have noticed me twice, and even had the time to go through the 5 pages just because of me. Take ur anger elsewhere, I'm not the cause of ur life frustration. U are quoting me up and down and spewing rubbish, just because I said that I can not die for a supposed wife who will quickly remarry after my death. Keep showcasing ur frustration
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Henix(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Sadiq001:

There are things I can’t do for love.
This is suicidal.

Exactly
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Henix(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He died a hero, man.
Only a coward like folks from a certain tribe in Nigeria would watch a stranger try to rape his wife without challenging him.
Look man! Oneday we will all take a bow, but it is honourable to do so like a man.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Emyogalanya: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2021
Henix:

At least urself have noticed me twice, and even had the time to go through the 5 pages just because of me. Take ur anger elsewhere, I'm not the cause of ur life frustration. U are quoting me up and down and spewing rubbish, just because I said that I can not die for a supposed wife who will quickly remarry after my death. Keep showcasing ur frustration
quoting u up and down ? Where and where ? I went through the page cos I'm reading comments. Am not after your opinions on any issues. What am saying is
* Nobody quoted u*
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Henix(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Emyogalanya:
quoting u up and down ? Where and where ? I went through the page cos I'm reading comments. Am not after your opinions on any issues. What am saying is
* Nobody quoted u*

Despite going through the 5 pages as u stated, ur bitterness still couldn't let u see those who were busy quoting me and displaying their Buhari hardship frustration just like urself. Maybe I should copy them and paste for u, since ur frustration now seem to be affecting ur sight.

This is how village people monitor someone for no just reason. Pls get off my mention

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Sadiq001: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2021
Henix:

That is exactly my position on this issue. Some people here were quoting and attacking me because of my opinion, as if we are not entitled to our respective opinions again. If others can die for love, I sincerely cannot do so.
Those who died for love, wetin dem gain?
Even Jesus love was betrayed.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by obaaderemi: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He died a hero, man.
Only a coward like folks from a certain tribe in Nigeria would watch a stranger try to rape his wife without challenging him.
Look man! Oneday we will all take a bow, but it is honourable to do so like a man.
He did the right thing nah. If he had allowed it, the pain would still have made him seriously unhappy.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by obaaderemi: 5:54am On Mar 18, 2021
stonemasonn:
I know the tribe you are talking about, but let me tell you most Nigerians irrespective of tribe including you would watch a stranger at gun point rape their wives.
You mean the tribe that dealt with Hausa fulanis recently in Ibadan. The same tribe that led Nigeria in the civil war and won victory for Nigeria.... I think I know the tribe you are talking about. wink
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by 9jaRealist: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:
I just hope for his sake that she remains celibate for life.

Why? That’s would be dumb... shocked
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.