Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night (55798 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
A hero he was
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
womenareapes1:
dying over a black yansh is an honourable death?
Would it have being honourable if the yansh was white?
Please show me a picture of your slavery corrupted skull.
Just for the keeps.

Nonsense and ingredients ( excluding tomatoes. it's costly now)

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Dickson178(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
oh no �,the pussy is now someone's own ,R.I.P brother man ,but this sound stupid somehow , you're protect your wife with no knife,gun and so on , besides,how can you protect your wife with nothing,whereby those are trying to rape your wife are with guns or whatever,I believe.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by OBALOLA55(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
BilkisAjibadd:
Almighty what is happening
BILIKI IM SEARCHING FOR A WIFE
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Blackdisciple(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Eyah !

Too bad

His uncle the Governor and his grand dad in Aso rock are to be blame for this shit.

RIP
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henix:
What will now happen to the new wife he was trying to protect? Is another man not going to take over the pus*y that he wasted his life trying to protect?

Is there no time in your life you at least try pretend to be normal?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by zudozz: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
this people are suffering in dat north oooh.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Dickson178:
oh no �,the pussy is now someone's own ,R.I.P brother man ,but this sound stupid somehow , you're protect your wife with no knife,gun and so on , besides,how can you protect your wife with nothing,whereby those are trying to rape your wife are with guns or whatever,I believe.

He was brave , no need to mock him.....dickweed.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Funkeshuga(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
and I'm sure the bandits will still fúck the lady after killing him

may we not be a victim of circumstances
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Bornboy4: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is preposterous!
Insecurity oh! SOS Mr. President.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
whodeyhere:

You seem to have HUGE issues with men... be calming down na. He died honourably though, RIP to him.
men have issues with us. I’m just responding to it. You people turn blind when women are continually harassed, raped and their pain is mocked.
Then when we respond mildly, we have issues cheesy. Na so.

If a woman was the culprit trying fro rape someone, all the comments here would be generally condemning every single woman on earth for one woman’s actions and you won’t have a problem with those generalizations.

Typically gaslighting bloke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Heineken(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Man unkind to mankind.. Stupid country. But why??
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by hollah123: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
There is nothing diplomatic about letting a fellow man like you try to rape your wife unchallenged. Such an act of cowardice should be condemned.
Man, don't tell me you would let your fellow man rape your wife and go unchallenged cause you want to live.
I will do that n live to see another day,I guess u will sacrifice your life for someone who will later got screwed by another man?
so do u care about d pains u caused your loved ones all because of one useless psuedo courage?
As in,how many of u reasons baffle me?
what's your parents gain eventually Mr strong man?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by stonemasonn: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He died a hero, man.
Only a coward like folks from a certain tribe in Nigeria would watch a stranger try to rape his wife without challenging him.
Look man! Oneday we will all take a bow, but it is honourable to do so like a man.
I know the tribe you are talking about, but let me tell you most Nigerians irrespective of tribe including you would watch a stranger at gun point rape their wives.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Sharonstone7719: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
It is a pity.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by stonemasonn: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
hollah123:
I will do that n live to see another day,I guess u will sacrifice your life for someone who will later got screwed by another man?
so do u care about d pains u caused your loved ones all because of one useless psuedo courage?
As in,how many of u reasons baffle me?
what's your parents gain eventually Mr strong man?
This there is the reason we are docile and lack honor? My question is, if you live to see another day will you avenge her rape?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by ultimateprof: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
For his mind now, he died for love?

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by hollah123: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
stonemasonn:
This there is the reason we are docile and lack honor? My question is, if you live to see another day will you avenge her rape?
that is after living?
can a dead man avenge any death?
do u realise d bandits can even vex n do a Leah sharibu on d wife?
they will turn her to a sex slave n nothing d dead man can do.
bro a living dog is better than a dead lion,life too sweet abeg
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by stonemasonn: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
hollah123:
that is after living?
can a dead man avenge any death?
do u realise d bandits can even vex n do a Leah sharibu on d wife?
they will turn her to a sex slave n nothing d dead man can do.
bro a living dog is better than a dead lion,life too sweet abeg
I personally will not remain the same watching someone rape my wife on my wedding night, from that night I cease to be a man..revenge is the only way I can salvage my manhood/honor..It has nothing to do with the sex..sex is nothing.

This is a psychological tactic to weaken the men and keep them subservient and docile...that's why I pity the south west

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by hollah123: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
stonemasonn:
I personally will not remain the same watching someone rape my wife on my wedding night, from that night I cease to be a man..revenge is the only way I can salvage my manhood/honor..It has nothing to do with the sex..sex is nothing.

This is a psychological tactic to weaken the men and keep them subservient and docile...that's why I pity the south west
will u chose to die like that man?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by stonemasonn: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
hollah123:
will u chose to die like that man?
I most likely will.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by hollah123: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
stonemasonn:
I most likely will.
so how will a dead man revenge?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by stonemasonn: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
hollah123:
so how will a dead man revenge?
No revenge for a dead man bro...no pain and bitterness either.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Tonitoniton(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
this evil seed fulani is sowing they will surely reap.

it may take time, but it sure will happen to prove to them and the world that God rules in the affairs of men on earth.

when their turn comes it will be very terrible like ears have never heard.

fulani is having a field day now but they will be paid in their own coin soon.

coward tribe
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by nedekid: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2021
Biyonce:
Omg
This your profile picture sef shocked
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Seandisputed(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2021
OmejeGuy:

It's an honorable death. He's not a coward!
He died a stupid death
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Sadiq001: 1:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Henix:
What will now happen to the new wife he was trying to protect? Is another man not going to take over the pus*y that he wasted his life trying to protect?
There are things I can’t do for love.
This is suicidal.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Spandau: 5:02am On Mar 17, 2021
Draslo:
I just hope for his sake that she remains celibate for life.

For what?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by blackmantis: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Lots of people saying
Would the bandits not still have their way.
I can't die for a woman who would later marry another man.
Etc. Etc.

It just shows the level many have decended.

No honor
No courage
No sacrifice

Just me, me me

Continue and make sure you bring up your kids with the same mentality because one day those kids wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice thier useless father for money rituals.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Henix(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2021
Sadiq001:

There are things I can’t do for love.
This is suicidal.

That is exactly my position on this issue. Some people here were quoting and attacking me because of my opinion, as if we are not entitled to our respective opinions again. If others can die for love, I sincerely cannot do so.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Vulcan24(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2021
He might av acted on impulse and got cut down with the first shot from his assailants.

It's the precarious situation innocent nigerians found themselves under the administration of this man

RIP Man

I understand your sacrifice
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by aimmoney9: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2021
No the story says he got killed while TRYING to prevent her being raped meaning she still got gang raped beside his dead body, thus he is no hero, would ve been better he ran away and called for help.
Cooldiipo:
cry

He died a hero. Nobody leaves this world alive....live and die for a good reason. Posterity will judge you right....dont be like those who want to be like Jesus who cannot even sacrifice their next meal let alone their life. Do you need laptop powerbank for laptop and phones? I have reliable lithium battery for sale and can customize different sizes for you. You are here for a reason!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.