Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night (55774 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Yankee101: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Na man

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by wink2015(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Northern muslims do not invest in standard casket they just gather bamboo stick and firewood and make their own kind of coffins.

They spend less for burial.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by womenareapes1: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
OmejeGuy:

It's an honorable death. He's not a coward!
dying over a black yansh is an honourable death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by capitalzero: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
I just hope for his sake that she remains celibate for life.

Does not really matter. We should die for what we believe. Dead feels no pain.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by cloud(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
If she was your sister, will you give such advice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Chioma1989: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
One thing I like Aboki for is that they can fight to death for Inyarinye, especially if she is a virgin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Shalommy(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
That's aboki for u

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Kpekus done take another man

Bandits have taken over why not relocate to somewhere safer

Especially to start a brand new young family.

Like Lagos, abi?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by matrix199(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
It's either you die for something, or you live for nothing! That man has my respect! Leonidas of '300' comes to mind. There are some things worse than death.

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by yomislim: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
OmejeGuy:

It's an honorable death. He's not a coward!
to slap you just dey fucking hungry me... Damn!!!

An honorable death that his dead body go dey regret already

He's not a coward but a very stupid man
Rip though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by A305: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Drabeey:
Life of a man
Born to always take care of his sisters
Schooled like his sisters
He got good job like his sisters
His 100k , Her's 20k / month
His Tecn0 , Her I-phone
He married her and continued where her father stopped.
He must take care of his boys and girls
He may die young but say she's the landlady forever
God bless my mama
Maybe the future is female embarassed
Evolution is SAVAGE.

In the face of the reality of evolution; God should take a back seat and watch just how man deal with the social imbalance.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by richie240: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lack of knowledge killeth sons of men.
Even the patriarch Abraham denied Sarah -his wife- twice just to save his neck.

now another man will ride the tin now.
smh.
cool
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by bcashy: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
englishmart:
Sex is overrated.
Btw, the way they rush to bury their dead is despicable

U wan eat dead body ba?
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by babajero(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
The north feel too comfortable about death, no dignity to life.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Things that happens when you Negotiate with Bandits. Especially when you give them cash and cars in return for peace.

THEY WILL ALWAYS RETURN FOR MORE undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
You men are so useless and entitled

*spits on your rotten face*
Draslo:

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by zedegit: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henix:
What will now happen to the new wife he was trying to protect? Is another man not going to take over the pus*y that he wasted his life trying to protect?

You are very senseless.

Oponu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Faithful1234(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
buhari I hope u hear come and see ur people raping and killing themselves everyday

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by BRATISLAVA: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

As if young men whose wives die remain celibate for life.

Stop trying to police what women decide to do with their vaginas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by BRATISLAVA: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
cloud:

If she was your sister, will you give such advice?

Most of them don't think before posting. Once they feel it will give them likes, they post it.
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by yomislim: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You men are so useless and entitled

*spits on your rotten face*

Moreso like what I'm trying to say... You just made my point valid

The Dead Man is very stupid, simple!!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fall down and die Abeg
Waste of manhood, waste of space
yomislim:

Moreso like what I'm trying to say... You just made my point valid

The Dead Man is very stupid, simple!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Favemmzar200(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
dis your hope is so wild, e no go happen

Brother inlaw now grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henix:
What will now happen to the new wife he was trying to protect? Is another man not going to take over the pus*y that he wasted his life trying to protect?
He died a hero, man.
Only a coward like folks from a certain tribe in Nigeria would watch a stranger try to rape his wife without challenging him.
Look man! Oneday we will all take a bow, but it is honourable to do so like a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
When men won’t let this world have peace sha. Trying to rape another man’s wife. On their wedding night for that matter.
Bro code gone wrong. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by blackmantis: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
smart1204:
the man no try at all. Let them have their way and you still have your life. As dey don kill am his wife will still meet another man. Me I can't die on top woman matter even if na my wife.

You are speaking like the coward you are. A real man would rather die than standby and watch anyone rape his beloved wife.

My condolence to his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
doesn’t compute
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by SirMichael1: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
You won't see ManaPreeqBBQ here, but if buhari empowers youth with tri-cycle, the idiot will come and say bubu is trying.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by khia: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
That's ridiculous, would you remain celibate?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by LadyTiannah2: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
As if you will remain celibate if your wife dies

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
So saddening
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by maxjax(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
It's certain that the bandit wEre part of his wedding guest undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.