Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,064 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) (2789 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Yomi4reel: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
A Nigerian man living abroad is currently homeless and has to sleep in the streets in freezing weather after he was thrown out by his white lover for not cooking.

The homeless Nigerian man was found sleeping on a bench in a dirty area of the city by another Nigerian man who recorded the incident.

The homeless man explained that he’s been with the white woman for 5 months and satisfies her in every way.

However, on that fateful day, he was too tired to cook.

When she returned from work and asked why he had not cooked, he explained that he was tired and would do it later.

But she threw him and his belongings out of her house, causing him to sleep in the streets in freezing weather.

He said he has no where to go and has been suffering since he’s been with the woman, but said he had to endure because of papers.

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-man-thrown-out-by-his-white-lover-for-not-cooking-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Realadey(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
cheesy na wah o
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
He thinks he is in Nigeria where he can misbehave.
They can only try that nonsense of dishing orders in Nigeria.

Team foreign babe and redpill geng come and carry una brother oo.

He don finally meet him match.

Next time, he'll tie wrapper and cook that food. grin
grin grin

This news made my day.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
This only happens when u feel ur destiny is only tied with a woman
U go abroad and ur only ambition na to Bleep oyibo woman and be a gigolo cheesy
Why won't she kick u out after sucking all the juice from u

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ehya.
Try japa come as you take go
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

grin grin

This news made my day.

if u are a lazy unambitious fellow.. even a foreign woman will treat u like crap cheesy.buts kinder odd a young man would travel away from his comfort zone to a foreign land miles away with no definitive plans than to be fucking and becoming a jigolo cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by The5DME(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
H
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
lefulefu:
if u are a lazy unambitious fellow.. even a foreign woman will treat u like crap cheesy.buts kinder odd a young man would travel away from his comfort zone to a foreign land miles away with no definitive plans than to be fucking and becoming a jigolo cheesy.

I believe it's a lucrative business so far the green card policy is at hand.

All you have to is sweat for 5-10 mins and you're good to go. grin

So many young men in Nigeria today getting married to their great grand mammas just to cash out or gain a green card.

Imagine everyone of them gettng this same treatment, na body go tell them.

Quite hilarious how a full grown man will choose to be a gigolo for his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by FreeSpirited: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
The joy of feminist seeing this knows no bounds
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

I believe it's a lucrative business so far the green card policy is at hand.

All you have to is sweat for 5-10 mins and you're good to go. grin

So many young men in Nigeria today getting married to their great grand mammas just to cash out or gain a green card.

Imagine everyone of them gettng this same treatment, na body go tell them.

Quite hilarious how a full grown man will choose to be a gigolo for his ancestors.
lol how much will u make from jigolo grin.ok a free food then free clothes then few change..dat one no be life biko cheesy.u will make more money having a job and hence ur freedom.to each its own sha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
lefulefu:
lol how much will u make from jigolo grin.ok a free food then free clothes then few change..dat one no be life biko cheesy.u will make more money having a job and hence ur freedom.to each its own sha cheesy

But, they do make green cards as well na??

Seriously, many just jump overseas without having enough backup plans.

Such as housing and finance. In any case the servicing of your ancestors contract no work. cheesy

Cause, there's no way you'll go to work without having somewhere to rest your head.

I forgot, there are free bedroom apartments under bridges and packing lots.

Destiny is calling them I guess. cheesy
Destiny of cooking for a white granny grin

This thread just dey make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lalasticlala Rocktation come and see something.
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

grin grin

This news made my day.

Cow, a human like you is having issues and you are here saying ,this bitter news made your day,your day must be so bleeped up.
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

But, they do make green cards as well na??

Seriously, many just jump overseas without having enough backup plans.

Such as housing and finance. In any case the servicing of your ancestors contract no work. cheesy

Cause, there's no way you'll go to work without having somewhere to rest your head.

I forgot, there are free bedroom apartments under bridges and packing lots.

Destiny is calling them I guess. cheesy
Destiny of cooking for a white granny grin

This thread just dey make me laugh.
look if someone don't really know what really makes him want to travel out then it's best he remains back at home cheesy
If his reason of travelling is because emeka just made it in malaysia and purchased a brand new ride and used it to intimidate the other guys in the village then such a person should pls remain back home otherwise the person will suffer if he travels cheesy.i believe the main motivation in someone traveling is for education,better job opportunity or for pleasure and knowledge( for tourists) ...not for knacking white pussy and hoping for papers grin.
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

grin grin

This news made my day.

Made your day?

Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Lolachef(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
My plan����
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by GeneralPula: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sharp guy..

This seems like a format to make wave which is already about making wave..

Food of all things..

Yankee women are not so obsessed with food..
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

grin grin

This news made my day.

As in ehn!!

Kick out the hobosexuals

That karen deserve tiri gbosa
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Kobicove(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
He's probably one of those people who left Nigeria thinking that the streets of Europe are paved with gold
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Cow, a human like you is having issues and you are here saying ,this bitter news made your day,your day must be so bleeped up.

The way you typed made me wonder if you're equally a green card aspirant.
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Robertgreene1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
wahala everywhere u go like MTN...
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
lefulefu:
look if someone don't really know what really makes him want to travel out then it's best he remains back at home cheesy
If his reason of travelling is because emeka just made it in malaysia and purchased a brand new ride and used it to intimidate the other guys in the village then such a person should pls remain back home otherwise the person will suffer if he travels cheesy.i believe the main motivation in someone traveling is for education,better job opportunity or for pleasure and knowledge( for tourists) ...not for knacking white pussy and hoping for papers grin.

You don advice them. A word is enough for the wise.

They never listen though.
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by KingZaddy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

grin grin

This news made my day.

hahaha

A Post Where The Nigerian Lady Finds Lasting joy. smiley

By The Way, if You Are Marrying a White Woman be Careful Because Their Country Is Governed By Stupid Men who Have Made Women Subtly more Favoured and Powerful in Marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yomi4reel:
A Nigerian man living abroad is currently homeless and has to sleep in the streets in freezing weather after he was thrown out by his white lover for not cooking.

The homeless Nigerian man was found sleeping on a bench in a dirty area of the city by another Nigerian man who recorded the incident.

The homeless man explained that he’s been with the white woman for 5 months and satisfies her in every way.

When she returned from work and asked why he had not cooked, he explained that he was tired and would do it later.

But she threw him and his belongings out of her house, causing him to sleep in the streets in freezing weather.

He said he has no where to go and has been suffering since he’s been with the woman, but said he had to endure because of papers.

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-man-thrown-out-by-his-white-lover-for-not-cooking-video/

and the man family go think say their pikin dey enjoy for there not knowing he is suffering and struggling may God answer our prayers and see everybody going through hard times amen
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Mandela27: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
man down
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by thatsleepboy1: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2021
If he was in Nigeria, he'll beat the girl and Chase her out by 2am in her own house o. I've seen it countless times here
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Stockquality: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Client no get time for nonsense. Nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Truthabulabula(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2021
It's very rampant here.

Sometimes, I wonder if this black boys have no home.

Like wetin dey happen?
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by AlphaSoul: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yomi4reel:

grin grin... WTF!
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by Amebogossip: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Europe na dey easy
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by liya11: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where are the team foreign babes?
Re: Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
What's the fate of someone like me that can't prepare noodles?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me / Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.