Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed (2658 Views)

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2021
I was into a relationship with a guy some month after my dad death,thinking it will bring a helping hand to my family not knowing that it's a situation worst,this guy doesn't support me rather than making things worst for me I told him my reasona for the relationship and he promise to support me but ever since we start dating not even a dime has he support me even when my little brother was hospitalize I talk to him about it but he added that if I can also be of a help to him right now he will also be grateful that I should forget about my brother sister and mother issue and concentrate on my own future first he is telling me that the little money am earning for the business am doing to support my family I should be bring it to him to use it and plan our future that he want to get married to me,that I should be thinking about us not my family,I don't want to ended up married someone that will not understand what I fell for my family.
The worst part of it is that when I ask him for a help to support my business to make it big since people come to the shop a lot,he promise to do that for me but uptill now not even a dime has he bring,sometimes when customers enter the shop they won't get want they want,my daddy shop is now going down.
So yesterday he came to my mum with one of his family member coming to ask for my hand in marriage without even my notice that he is coming,so my mum told them to go and come back that she want to hear from me first because I didn't tell her anything about anyone coming to ask for my hand in marriage so this visit was unaware to her so they left,I have been a guest of this forum for a very longtime now so yesterday that I was very angry I decided to join this forum and seek for an advice, I just don't get it advice needed please
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2021
I need to meet this guy and shake him personally for being the wisest redpiller alive. grin

23 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hezzyluv: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Being in relationship with a girl that wants a guy to support her is a no-no for lot of real niggars just to avoid the stories that touch. grin grin

Him no wan hear how manage cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
I need to meet this guy and shake him personally for being the wisest redpiller alive. grin
really so what is your advice because it's an advice that I need.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
I have no advice for you or any lazy female that wants to dump responsibilities on men .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Mrklemo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
That your guy is on nairaland.. A redpiller.
Do y'all really think niggas will joke with yall in 2022?.

Game plan don change o

11 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by johnsonmartina6(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
na this kind guy we need my man,,, os wan use him take feed e family, later e go say him get another man to marry, trust the guy na,, him wise,,, gals with their sence of entitlement,,, they have little Brain,, you enter relationship because you want a guy to help your family,, this one no know watin she dey find for life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
I have no advice for you or any lazy female that wants to dumb responsibilities on men .
oh really then what about men that want to dumb responsibility on women,am not a lazy woman and again what I did was a support,I don't depend on him,you talk as if you don't read my post well I have my daddy business running support is what I need if he is truly a good and a gentle man who really want to marry me as he claim he should have at least support my business to make it grow if he support my business and my business stand well there will be no need for me to ask him for a dime,and you,don't be like that to any lady because it won't do you any good.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by johnsonmartina6(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mrklemo:
That your guy is on nairaland.. A redpiller.
Do y'all really think niggas will joke with yall in 2022?.

Game plan don change o
confirm ma gee

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
na this kind guy we need my man,,, os wan use him take feed e family, later e go say him get another man to marry, trust the guy na,, him wise,,, gals with their sence of entitlement,,, they have little Brain,, you enter relationship because you want a guy to help your family,, this one no know watin she dey find for life
you are right it's obvious I really don't know what I want for life,
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by johnsonmartina6(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
you are right it's obvious I really don't know what I want for life,
you can WhatsApp me,, maybe we can talk more,, 09074635796
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by PrimeWatermark: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:

Is there a possibility of you marrying him first? He's probably scared of getting played.

If you can't marry him before he takes up those responsibilities, then let him go and get yourself a 'more generous guy'.
You can't force him, it's his money and he decides what to do with it.

He has not even finished taking care of his own family. You think it's easy?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
you can WhatsApp me,, maybe we can talk more,, 09074635796
what do we need to talk more about I need advice if you have one just said it here am listing

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Is there a possibility of you marrying him first? He's probably scared of getting played.

If you can't marry him before he takes up those responsibilities, then let him go and get yourself a 'more generous guy'.
You can't force him, it's his money and he decides what to do with it
He has not even finished taking care of his own family. You think it's easy?
you are right that is why am asking for an advice what exactly should i do in this kind of situation
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Lovebliss2(f): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
you are right that is why am asking for an advice what exactly should i do in this kind of situation

My dear, just face your life and do your business.
If God sends a helper along the line, fine. Don't force it on anyone.
God be with you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
beauty16:
oh really then what about men that want to dumb responsibility on women,am not a lazy woman and again what I did was a support,I don't depend on him,you talk as if you don't read my post well I have my daddy business running support is what I need if he is truly a good and a gentle man who really want to marry me as he claim he should have at least support my business to make it grow if he support my business and my business stand well there will be no need for me to ask him for a dime,and you,don't be like that to any lady because it won't do you any good.
[/s] You're just a lazy woman . Better find a job and stop relying on men for your finances

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Truvelisback(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
I was into a relationship with a guy some month after my dad death,thinking it will bring a helping hand to my family not knowing that it's a situation worst,this guy doesn't support me rather than making things worst for me I told him my reasona for the relationship and he promise to support me but ever since we start dating not even a dime has he support me even when my little brother was hospitalize I talk to him about it but he added that if I can also be of a help to him right now he will also be grateful that I should forget about my brother sister and mother issue and concentrate on my own future first he is telling me that the little money am earning for the business am doing to support my family I should be bring it to him to use it and plan our future that he want to get married to me,that I should be thinking about us not my family,I don't want to ended up married someone that will not understand what I fell for my family.
The worst part of it is that when I ask him for a help to support my business to make it big since people come to the shop a lot,he promise to do that for me but uptill now not even a dime has he bring,sometimes when customers enter the shop they won't get want they want,my daddy shop is now going down.
So yesterday he came to my mum with one of his family member coming to ask for my hand in marriage without even my notice that he is coming,so my mum told them to go and come back that she want to hear from me first because I didn't tell her anything about anyone coming to ask for my hand in marriage so this visit was unaware to her so they left,I have been a guest of this forum for a very longtime now so yesterday that I was very angry I decided to join this forum and seek for an advice, I just don't get it advice needed please
Pls, don't blame the guy, he hasn't yet get married to u. If i were in his shoes, i would have done the same. It's ur family issue, not his, until u both are married b4 he may/can show more concern abt it. Many ladies have disappointed men who sincerely help these ladies who they intend to marry. So, don't blame him, find solution to ur family issues until both of u are married.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
The guy's decision was good. Besides, they are yet to be married. Why would i spend so much on someone i am yet to get married to or on someone i am not yet sure she would accept my marriage proposal? Na only MUMU man go do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
The guy's decision was good. Besides, they are yet married. Why would i spend so much on someone i am yet to get married to or on someone i am not yet sure she would accept my marriage proposal? Na only MUMU man go do so.
Abi...but I really don't believe this tale. Because no guy in 9ja is this stupid to start sponsoring a person who openly comes out to say that the reasons for their relationship is financial gains

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Truvelisback(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Abi...but I really don't believe this tale. Because no guy in 9ja is this stupid to start sponsoring a person who openly comes out to say that the reasons for their relationship is financial gains
Bro, e fit be true ooo. We have so many SIMPS in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by qtguru(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
A man is not a plan for survival

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Pls, don't blame the guy, he hasn't yet get married to u. If i were in his shoes, i would have done the same. It's ur family issue, not his, until u both are married b4 he may/can show more concern abt it. Many ladies have disappointed men who sincerely help these ladies who they intend to marry. So, don't blame him, find solution to ur family issues until both of u are married.
Kk thank you very much
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
qtguru:
A man is not a plan for survival
you are right,maybe the way of my thinking was wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
I told him my mind my reason for the relationship so what,if not for that sake I won't want to be in a relationship or even get married,
when my dad was alive I don't give a Bleep abt them some men are just something elz plz
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
The guy's decision was good. Besides, they are yet to be married. Why would i spend so much on someone i am yet to get married to or on someone i am not yet sure she would accept my marriage proposal? Na only MUMU man go do so.
yes we are yet to be married so does not mean you have never give your girlfriend a dime or support her before
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, e fit be true ooo. We have so many SIMPS in 9ja.
I know we have foolish men in 9ja , but this story is too good to be true . In especially since the person looks like the attention-seeking Sofiora
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Truvelisback(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
yes we are yet to be married so does not mean you have never give your girlfriend a dime or support her before
I will never do such expensive support except we are married. I can only do minor support e.i if she is supportive to me. Many of these Nigerian ladies can be very cunny, disappointing and ungrateful. I have read so many painful, disappointing and ungrateful stories how Nigerian ladies abandon guys who helped them financially and got married to another guy. So, he is right for not doing so. If both of u had married, and he refused to render help, that would have been a different case.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by techWriter5: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
I necessity to meetings this guy and rattle him personally for getting the wisest redpiller alive.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by CruiseCity: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:

Can you imagine. You are a thief! undecided Hes he responsible for your father’s death? You want to play emotional scam here. Go get a job. Can you imagine the entitlement. Yen yen yen yen

7 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Savedday: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by paul100(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16,what is the purpose/reason of this relationship and what were you expecting the relationship to turn out to in a long run??
I asked this because it seems like you enter the relationship for financial gains like you said "You needed a helping hand"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Men See Your Lives And You'll Be Body Shaming Women / Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.