Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan (89092 Views)

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / The Story Of Nigeria Pastor, Daniel Abodunrin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Neddstark: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Where is Babylon? undecided

Near Zamfara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Emitrustgod(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mumu
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2021
So sad, why do these commenters hate religion so much.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:09am On Mar 18, 2021
pstmikol1:

Sorry for quoting you here sir, I have come to you for your help, I'm currently in school but so broke that to eat is very hard, I am down with nothing to eat right now, Please sir i beg you, help me with anything to feed till things become normal..I will so much appreciate anything sir. I will appreciate any little thing pls help me sir, I am ashamed to do this but I don't have option. I have my school ID card with me, Thanks so much sir.

you just dey bomb nairaland. how much you don make
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by 9jaRealist: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2021
Racoon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=281688629984801&id=100044309985681

Nothing will kill Nigerians/Africans more than this foreign superstition...smh sad
>
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by authority2006(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2021
meobizy:

Hmm. Nairalander searching for attention.

Thanks for giving me one.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by ekestic1976(f): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2021
pstmikol1:

Sorry for quoting you here sir, I have come to you for your help, I'm currently in school but so broke that to eat is very hard, I am down with nothing to eat right now, Please sir i beg you, help me with anything to feed till things become normal..I will so much appreciate anything sir. I will appreciate any little thing pls help me sir, I am ashamed to do this but I don't have option. I have my school ID card with me, Thanks so much sir.

Let's have your details, both Account and proof of studentship.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by DedeNkem: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Religion makes people stupid!
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why are you saying its religion brainwashing na.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by DedeNkem: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Good example why religion is crap!!
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Very sad narration!
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
pstmikol1:

Bro pls don't make jest of me, you never knew the situation am in, I'm in school but with nothing, I have been looking for help here everyday but no one to help me, is not that I'm happy doing these.

Thanks for your understanding

I did not understand
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by ekestic1976(f): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
pstmikol1:

Ok sir, thank you sir, where should I send my ID card to for you.

Think it out. Anyhow you send it.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by ekestic1976(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
pstmikol1:
@ekestic1976
pls sir I was unable to upload picture here, pls help me with your email or Whatsapp number I will send it now. Thanks so much sir.
cc sir ekestic1976

ekestic.1976@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by emmnprince(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
ajimo54:

Prophet Abodunrin neva knew he had only read a fable! What a pity!People should learn from history. I expected those pastors and bishops to have spoken during lockdown for Corona virus to die a natural death like Jesus cast out demons!

The Bible is not a fable as you think. Daniel Abodurin was not a prophet by Bible standard. His funny act was a show of mockery. Daniel's case in the Bible is absolutely different from his. Daniel never did that to put God to test but Abodurin put God to test.

As I said, he is not a prophet of God. He is a fake one.

Jesus actually cast out demons and did many other miraculous signs. It is a historical fact skeptics can't deny. Though many skeptics, past and present, has written and spoken many things to discredit the word of God and the Christ, but all they've written and spoken is likened to a noise that has no substance.

Well, you have every reason to follow the path of the skeptics because Christianity has been watered down and bastardized by those who are not sincere and who have "merchandized" the Christian faith.
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by ekestic1976(f): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
pstmikol1:
I have sent it to your email sir.
@ekestic1976

It didn't reach here?
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by psychalade: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Say it louder! undecided

9jaRealist:

Nothing will kill Nigerians/Africans more than this foreign superstition...smh sad
>
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Wrong title. It should be "How Pastor Abodunrin killed himself using lions".
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
i926:

Just like your father.

You've just proven your foolishness with this Statement of yours
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by MrToothBrush: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
cococandy:
He was a victim of super religious brainwashing

Happy Easter cococandy
Re: How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan by cococandy(f): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
MrToothBrush:

Happy Easter cococandy
thank you. Happy Easter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.