Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice (572 Views)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Pls have 1.5 million... Am already learning fabric business which will be through this December then I will start looking for shop and starting..... And am already thinking of using it to apply for master in USA.. because there is a university with full funded I can apply.... What's the best decision .. don't want to miss use this money... Make una advice me.. thanks
Re: Urgent Advice by Sonnobax15(m): 5:44am On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Anything to take japa from this our big for nothing country na the best option to me ever lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice by Candidlady: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2021
sad
Re: Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:
sad
what's your say na embarassed
Re: Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Anything to take japa from this our big for nothing country na the best option to me ever lipsrsealed
okay brother
Re: Urgent Advice by 22o62021: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Write again make I understand you
Re: Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2021
22o62021:
Write again make I understand you
sorry about that... I have modify
Re: Urgent Advice by MRDEE01: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Kelvin58:
Pls have 1.5 million... Am already learning fabric business which will be through this December then I will start looking for shop and starting..... And am already thinking of using it to apply for master in USA.. because there is a university with full funded I can apply.... What's the best decision .. don't want to miss use this money... Make una advice me.. thanks

Ceremonial masters?
or "masters" of ceremony?
Re: Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2021
MRDEE01:

Ceremonial masters?
or "masters" of ceremony?
I don't get... Asin going for master after degree
Re: Urgent Advice by mikigen(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2021
@OP apply for the masters because you will have more advantage if you make that choice you will be doing your masters while hustling too over there but here in naija the risk of starting a business with soo many uncertainties is not encouraging atall; don't waste that cash in some try ur luck business oo this country don cast! I have a friend that's already earning 6digits here but already considering same option as you so run japa my brother!
Re: Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2021
mikigen:
Hmm
say something bro
Re: Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Urgent Advice by Kelvin58: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2021
mikigen:
@OP apply for the masters because you will have more advantage if you make that choice you will be doing your masters while hustling too over there but here in naija the risk of starting a business with soo many uncertainties is not encouraging atall; don't waste that cash in some try ur luck business oo this country don cast! I have a friend that's already earning 6digits here but already considering same option as you so run japa my brother!
okay thsn you

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Olumighty123(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Bobo, better JP

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. / Guys Try This With A Lady To See Her Reaction / Jeon/fati2001, What's Ur Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.