Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? (34908 Views)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. / Woman Narrates Her Worst First Date Which Took Place In A Crematorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by jaxxy(m): 3:05am On Apr 05, 2021
odogwunaija:
I met this young Irish girl in the pub in Manchester, we just got along pretty well and exchanged contacts. The following week, I asked her to come over for a hangout. As we were chatting and having fun, from nowhere this girl asked me "is it true that black guys have big dick"? I was like " well, it's not scientifically proven but I don't have small dick either". This girl asked if I mind showing her my dick, I must have done a million backflips in my mind. Off we drove to her house. As I off my trousers and brief, the girl looked at my prick, smiled, touched/massaged it and was like "fair enough, the rumours are true. U can dress up now. U care for a drink "?. I was like "really.... u don't wanna feel it inside of u?.
Long story short, this girl no gree me do anything oo. I felt so foolish and used. If I hear say I meet am again

If u’ve interacted with white gals especially British u will know they can be very curious bt say exactly what they mean and want. They are not shy or pretentious like Nigerian gals. If she wants sex she will spell it out Clearly. They can overly flirt without wanting sex even.

This ur behavior has got many guys especially black desperate guys in trouble by reading their seemingly mixed signals wrongly. White gals aren’t like that bro. When it’s a green light it will be all green till then hold ur horses. grin

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Duplexxx: 3:46am On Apr 05, 2021
I haven't experience that, my first dating was beautiful very very beautiful

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Twoclans(f): 3:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Biyonce:
After all said, 2 seconds everything don burst undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by IjeBos(m): 4:10am On Apr 05, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Met one smallie online...We got talking and I asked her to come see me,She said she would love to but she doesn't have tfare.I Told her to get from any body after all it was 200naira,she said no and explained it's was 500naira...I told her no problem she should borrow and come that I would give her 5K for Tfare.
Later that same day she called me that she was coming.
I waited till 6pm,7pm no call...Then To 8pm the smallie called me to come and meet her an eatery around my area that she was there.
Every attempt to get her down to my house proved abortive,So I walked down to meet her,it was a fast food restaurant...She was looking very fine, fresh and Sharp with very standing breast.
I immediately,told her order and take any thing..She went for Fried rice and Chicken,then I asked what she would drink with it she said soft which I paid for.
I come sha get chicken pie and drink for myself make e no be like say I just cum dey look her face.
We started sha gisting and next thing she said she would be leaving soon ohh,that it's late already for her and her aunty doesn't tolerate late nights...As a guy man,I told her no problem.
After everything,I asked her again if she won't atleast reach my place and she asked me to do what?!I said atleast know my place naw,She said another day....As a guy man,I've always learned not to worry a lady that has turned down your offer multiple times...so I said okay no problem...I started facing my house only for the smallie to remind me of the 5k for tfare I had promised her...I told her I spent it on the food and drink she took that I don't have any money on me again,she too told me she doesn't have any money on her to go home...That she borrowed from someone to come..That I promised to give the 5k...I then told her unless she would follow me to my place so I can give her the money...She finally agreed to follow me but on reaching my house she stopped at the gate...That I should go and get the money that she was waiting here...I went inside,locked my gates and never bothered coming out again...
After waiting for a while she started calling but I didn't bother picking...She later sent a Text that she was trekking from Okokomiko to Sapele this night because of me,that "her god would judge me"..I quickly replied her that "My own God was already judging her,that she should trek to sokoto for all I care"... That's why when ona hear stories of girls trekking no be here ohh,e dey be.

This is a very rape-y sounding story. She was wise that she didn't enter your place. What made you write this, makes you look worse than her.

21 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 05, 2021
kayttah:

What I have come to notice too. Fat girls like sex. Yet to understand why tho
Me self been dey reason why but maybe na so God create them,and if you see this one her ass no be here dem dey always get big ass too.
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:26am On Apr 05, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Met one smallie online...We got talking and I asked her to come see me,She said she would love to but she doesn't have tfare.I Told her to get from any body after all it was 200naira,she said no and explained it's was 500naira...I told her no problem she should borrow and come that I would give her 5K for Tfare.
Later that same day she called me that she was coming.
I waited till 6pm,7pm no call...Then To 8pm the smallie called me to come and meet her an eatery around my area that she was there.
Every attempt to get her down to my house proved abortive,So I walked down to meet her,it was a fast food restaurant...She was looking very fine, fresh and Sharp with very standing breast.
I immediately,told her order and take any thing..She went for Fried rice and Chicken,then I asked what she would drink with it she said soft which I paid for.
I come sha get chicken pie and drink for myself make e no be like say I just cum dey look her face.
We started sha gisting and next thing she said she would be leaving soon ohh,that it's late already for her and her aunty doesn't tolerate late nights...As a guy man,I told her no problem.
After everything,I asked her again if she won't atleast reach my place and she asked me to do what?!I said atleast know my place naw,She said another day....As a guy man,I've always learned not to worry a lady that has turned down your offer multiple times...so I said okay no problem...I started facing my house only for the smallie to remind me of the 5k for tfare I had promised her...I told her I spent it on the food and drink she took that I don't have any money on me again,she too told me she doesn't have any money on her to go home...That she borrowed from someone to come..That I promised to give the 5k...I then told her unless she would follow me to my place so I can give her the money...She finally agreed to follow me but on reaching my house she stopped at the gate...That I should go and get the money that she was waiting here...I went inside,locked my gates and never bothered coming out again...
After waiting for a while she started calling but I didn't bother picking...She later sent a Text that she was trekking from Okokomiko to Sapele this night because of me,that "her god would judge me"..I quickly replied her that "My own God was already judging her,that she should trek to sokoto for all I care"... That's why when ona hear stories of girls trekking no be here ohh,e dey be.
You simply wicked. Abi "guyman" means wickedness? Pussy entitled morafaka

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Alejoas(m): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Our external battery guarantees you between ten to twenty four hours extra working hour on your laptop. Don't let power issue delay you and don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by leonard509(m): 4:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Testing
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Lambarry1: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Lol.... very funny date experience. We had been face timing for 2 months. On the meet and greet date, I welcomed her with a warm hug as she dropped from her gigantic SUV which she padded the driver's seat with a huge throw pillow. She is 5'1 I am 5'11 she complained I was too short for her as we hugged even though i had to nearly squat to get the hug. As we walked hand in hand from the parking lot to the restaurant, her eyes caught my red gucci shoes which I had bought for $ 85 early that morning just for the date and she yelled that my red shoe was a turn off even though she was wearing a tattered winter boot. We eat avoiding stares at each other and having nothing much to talk about. Lol the date was dead on arrival. After dinning, we walked to our different cars like we never met before. Hahahahahah. Akata dey crase.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by MyAmericandream(f): 5:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Lambarry1:
Lol.... very funny date experience. We had been face timing for 2 months. On the meet and greet date, I welcomed her with a warm hug as she dropped from her gigantic SUV which she padded the driver's seat with a huge throw pillow. She is 5'1 I am 5'11 she complained I was too short for her as we hugged even though i had to nearly squat to get the hug. As we walked hand in hand from the parking lot to the restaurant, her eyes caught my red gucci shoes which I had bought for $ 85 early that morning just for the date and she yelled that my red shoe was a turn off even though she was wearing a tattered winter boot. We eat avoiding stares at each other and having nothing much to talk about. Lol the date was dead on arrival. After dinning, we walked to our different cars like we never met before. Hahahahahah. Akata dey crase.
I no fit laugh.. Akata no dey sieve their words, na wetin dey their mind dem go talk. She's even 5'1 and she said a 5'11 is too short for her. Lmao.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Goldbw122(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2021
I have not have any date experience..
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Agwadi: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Date undecided

filters deceived me o.......this babe no reach 0.9% of wetin those filter app do for her...."she worwor"

I call her nd tell her say me dey wait her for eatery, she described her dress code...when me sight her from the eatery glass door as bike drop her, i use my cap cover face and walk out of the door the same time she wan enter......never again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by IjeBos(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2021
This is long..

I don't think I've ever had a bad first date, I generally do a lot of pre-filtering before that first date (don't like spending needless cash).

But there was this one date.. I met this girl at a networking event. And she was BAAD. I mean stunning. Think about a woman you consider fine, she was finer than that. Beyond that, she had that classy, sassy swag. I watched her from the side of my eye, as guy after guy shot their shot. I was trying to figure how to approach her, when she started talking to another girl I knew. I slid over chatted up my friend and introduced myself. We joked, laughed and chilled for a while. My ride wanted to leave so I asked for her number. She smiled, took a second then took my phone and put her number in. I called two days later(though I wanted to call the next day). We instantly hit it off. She was smart, witty, funny and adventurous. We talked about her career (which had brought her to my city), travel, her love of wine etc.. It was clear she liked the "finer" things in life.. Cool.

We spoke every day all week. We decided to meet up on a Sat. night at 7pm. I was actually nervous planning the date. But, I knew exactly where I wanted to take her. There was this hott(at the time) sexy restaurant/bar in this trendy hotel near my place. I took women there when I wanted to impress. It had a live Jazz band during dinner and turned into a lounge with a DJ after. There were two rooms. I reserved a booth in the back room (better privacy, ambiance). But weird thing, earlier that Sat. she called me and told me a friend of hers had a bday party there that same night. Not surprising it was one of the trendier spots in my city. I thought she wanted to cancel, but she said she just may have to pop in.

I got there 10 minutes late, couldn't be too early. She was more stunning than when I initially saw her. As I walked in she was seated at the bar. I sat next to her as our table was prepared. She told me there was this guy flirting w/ her even though she told him she was on a date. At that moment the bar tender gave her a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, sent from that guy. She was pissed; she asked for 2 glasses, popped it, poured it and slid a glass to me. I was in love. We took it to our table, ate, drank more and laughed all night. At about 11 pm, it turned into the lounge. I ordered another bottle and we drank some more, got up and danced some. We were having an amazing time. 1 hour blurred to 2 then 4.

Her phone had been ringing for a little while, but now it was blowing up. She checked the messages and told me her friends were there. She asked if I wanted to pop in with her. We walked over to the first room where there was a group having a party. As we walked over, I noticed my friend sitting in with the party. And what happened next was weird. She walked over and surprising to me gave him a big hug. A familiar hug. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I was in observation mode. He was surprised to see me as well, we hugged and he asked us to sit down. She sat next to him. She was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. He looked as confused as I felt. She told him we were just there having dinner. He asked us to stay. Their section was live, the champagne was flowing... so I agreed. I walked over to my table to close out my bill. As I walked back, in the corner of my eye I noticed his hand on her knee. Hmmm... I asked her who he was. She said they were just friends. I knew him, he was dating a couple of other people.. I wasn't sure what was going on. But, my motto is to sit back and let it play out, plus I was having a great time with a gorgeous woman. It was a blast. We were both tipsy. The night ended, I said bye to my friend. I was too tipsy to drive so went to find the concierge to pay and have them park my car overnight. As I left, they chatted and hugged. It was a beautiful night so we walked to my place still tipsy, laughing and joking.

She left the next morning. She wanted to go to church, run to the office and then buy groceries and come by to make me dinner. Why not. About noon, my friend called. The story he told me, chai! So, he met her when she had just moved to my city. Ok. The next part though. They had been dating for a couple of months and were currently dating. Chai. It gets even better.. That night, that party, was supposed to be a date for them they had planned for a week. LOL. It was his friends. She scheduled two dates at the same time and same place (Clearly she had planned that one of us was going to go home sad) . I laughed at all this and then caught myself. I felt bad for him, but he should have pulled me aside that night. He asked me what happened between us? I didn't have the heart, so I told him I just walked her to her car. I'm not sure he believed me. I also told him that we were also on a date. She clearly was looking for an upgrade.

I cancelled dinner with her and we never spoke again. Months later, I told him what had happened. We both laughed. Secretly, I respected her balls, esp still wanting to come over that night knowing he was my friend. I always wonder, what would have happened if she had met me first?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Bankalert:
The holyspirit did not minister to you to give him a second chance like Jesus gave to you? angry
he was not interested as well
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by bigwig071(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2021
How una dey take see who to go out on a date with?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Deucalion007: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2021
I didn't go with enough money and I felt really embarrassed and at the same time relieved when the girl paid the rest .I really appreciated her but still felt bad about it
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2021
IjeBos:

This is a very rape-y sounding story. She was wise that she didn't enter your place. What made you write this, makes you look worse than her.
Sounds Rape-y to you coz I got the wrong impression....If na every girl wey dey sleep overnight with you at your crib or enter your bedroom you succeed fvck then na you be the Rapist here?! Matured minds talk things inside,if you finally say no then you go bounce but that's Matured enough not to embarrass me in front of my house.....You know how many chicx don enter my bedroom still lock up for one reason or the other or you think say na every body love to Rape like you?!!....Some willl definitely say no while spending the night over at your place sef and leave first thing in the next morning even after clubbing with you...You Are the only Rapist here coz you think like one...If she entering my house that night automatically means Rape to you then I don't have words for you again...As you can't learn any other thing from the story besides Rape, fvck off..2pm_5pm no do you come see guy wey you won cum see briefly na from 8pm to 9pm and you think say you Wise?! Don't ever give me the wrong impression, don't ever make me look like an idiot.....If not you fit sleep outside sef or bounce in the middle of the cold night.shikena
If you can't be Persuasive as a man na fowl you finally be,you no be man.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2021
topcatking:

Days of mobile chatting & nights of pillowtalk.

Her voice was like warm honey...

When she chuckled... O lawd! I was hooked.

The day we eventually met...

As she walked in and sat across from me... I Wan take-d-4koff, my people !

Although She always stressed that she was ugly, but I never believed. Cos the voice, the diction, the mind... I mean.. It was inconceivable.

Our vibe ended that day.

I've been a jerk Sha...

LIGHT MY KPOLI IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Brought her friends along. Four of them. One follow bring him boyfriend. Where I vex na where the boy carry the wine wey dey table us am do video dey hype himself.

No be me kuku order. Na them
I for still stay but them dey gist dey talk dem no even look my side. So I be cash mule Abi. In 30 minutes I don reach felele dey play PlayStation. Blocked her number.

Bubble plus ringroad Ibadan.

How they sorted their bills? Ask Google. I be Edo boy. To be mumu na taboo
grin

More like sharp Uromi guy, two seconds, you don discharged..
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Dirty Vagina...Who Mr Nice Guy don Help?!
But I know say you na Fucklycant we for easily get along.
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by TJaguar(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Biyonce:
After all said, 2 seconds everything don burst undecided
If your boys are 2 seconds don't categorize everybody
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
IjeBos:

don't mind him. very senseless story
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Dreciousoreva01:
don't mind him. very senseless story
How e go make Sense,When na Foolish girls like you dey travel go see man without Kobo.
Hear yourself,"I don't have transports to go back"Don't you first sound stupid..Come Try am with me and see how I go make you feel Las Las.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by iamclime(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Jayrow08:

I bring dis babe Lovette na her name come my cabal I no knw say na thief she b, Omo dis babe move my new Tecno F1 wey never reach 3 weeks wey I obtain am. I try calling her she block my number... na her two number b dis
0812 182 8607, 0812 458 8375 and pix na PH d tin happen
You want make boys for the hood help you reason her matter? The babe no try I hate thieves!
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Iamvetlander(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Jayrow08:

I bring dis babe Lovette na her name come my cabal I no knw say na thief she b, Omo dis babe move my new Tecno F1 wey never reach 3 weeks wey I obtain am. I try calling her she block my number... na her two number b dis
0812 182 8607, 0812 458 8375 and pix na PH d tin happen

The number no dey go through.....e vex me die
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2021
DemonInvoker:

This has nothing to do with being nice! You haven't even give d lady time to trust u. Fvckboy oshi. Liks say u no get sister. Idoat
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by TheGreatIYANU: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmm no be small thing oh!

1. This was 2009 or so... I was still in Uni but as a young guy who had never gone on a date before I took to the dating section of one newspaper then. A particular profile struck me... (not sure why), but I called her and we kinda gelled. We spoke a few more times and I decided that we should meet soon. My school was in Ota, so I traveled from there to meet her this fateful Saturday. Take note, I was really young at this time, I'm talking under 20 young!
I got to the restaurant we agreed on meeting at Ikeja all penged up and the waiting game began. In all honesty, when she came I wished I had waited some more, in fact it was better she stood me up!
Guys, as she got to the door and waltzed in, my spirit told me it was her, but my head refused to believe.
Next thing she scans the room, reaches for her bag, whips out her phone and proceeds to call me.
If only I put my phone on silent in that split second.
What followed was the most embarrassing 20 minutes of my life...
My people, I was about to date my mother!
I mean, that lady could have easily been my mother!
She looked mid to late thirties... in the least! Funniest thing, she never sounded like it while we were phone dating.
She came over to my seat... "hi Femi!"
I was in so much shock, I could not reply. She dropped her bag and went to buy drinks and snacks for us... I told you she was my mother!
She came back with the purchase and gave mine to me. I was obviously not lifting my ass from that chair except it was headed back to school.
If you came in at that moment and saw us, you would think it was me and my elder sister. Tbh I dont know why she continued the convo with me because obviously... nothing was going to come out of it.
FINALLY, she let me go after what seemed like an FBI interrogation. Encouraged me to focus on my books and graduate well.
I thanked Mummy and sped to the nearest bus stop back to school.

2. This one was weird. 2011 or so, I was on hols in Lag and it was the period of 2go. I met this babe on 2go and we seemed to flow very well. Always commending my looks, talks, just a generally nice babe. We did not have sex chats or anything like that. Just basic good combos getting to know each other...
So you can imagine my shock when we finally decided to meet each other weeks later. First of all, she told me to pick her up at her junction. I was there on time... she was not. I waited for close to 2 hours before this lass finally showed up. And she came with +1. Not her best friend or sister...no. she came with her elder sister's baby... like WHO DOES THAT?!
As I saw them, I knew I was in for a loooong day!
Second shocker came when I got a cab that'll take us to the restaurant. As we entered, I mean as our asses hit the chair, door wasn't even closed yet, this girl whipped out her phone, scrolled through her gallery, opened a picture and showed me.
It was a female 'part'. shocked
In my shocked state of mind: "Helloooooo, waz apuning hia?!"
I was so stunned because the car has not even started moving!
Next thing I could ask - "whose is it?!" (WTF is wrong wich you Femi?!)
"What is wrong WITH HER??!!!:
She smiled and gave me that seductive look before saying "I dont know." cry
Well.. the trip started. Small gist here and there cuz I could not bring my mind to comprehend what I just saw.
We finally got to the restaurant and me and this girl with our baby sat down to eat. Immediately the baby finished her meat pie and fanta, she started crying.
I'm not even kidding, it was like village people were fully involved in the matter. This girl cried nonstop, in fact the waitresses tried to pacify her, she no gree. She kept crying oh until I had enough. Put my date and the cry cry baby into a car and sent them home then went back into the restaurant to cry... for myself.

3. This was probably the worst date I was on. It was 2012, I was serving in Abuja and by this time had met one super fine yoruba lady who I had professed love to on 2go! angry
She finally told me to come meet her at her church in town, gwarimpa or so. I dressed in my Sunday best and headed to see her. Got to church, listened to the Word of God and was stunned to see she was praise leader that day.
Immediately after service she came to meet me... and oh... I forgot one important detail for this story - I am an introvert, well WAS, at that time.
It was a herculean task alone just meeting her in a public place where she was in midst of her circle. Next thing, she told me to come meet someone... I followed her and she took me to see her elder sister. For whatever effing reason, my brain locked immediately I saw her sister.
I couldn't even string a 'hi how are you' statement... OMG!
To compound issues, the babe I came to see was so embarrassed on my behalf, she excused herself and left me there with her sister.
Came back 10 hours later (it seemed more) and told me they're going home! embarassed
I carried myself and my Bible back to Bwari. Never to date any 2go girl again. angry

Well it's been years since I last went on a dating date cuz now I'm married now with 2 beautiful kids.
Whatever you're going through whether in relationship or finance, it will pass...
IT MUST.

MODIFIED: "...I'm married to a sweet, loving, beautiful Wife with 2 beautiful kids." (Baby I'm sowie...hope I'll have dinner tonight?) kiss cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
This has nothing to do with being nice! You haven't even give d lady time to trust u. Fvckboy oshi. Liks say u no get sister. Idoat
You must be right...But She for just ask for 500 to go back which I for just give her coz I can be such a gentleman... what's wrong with asking for the 500 instead of the 5k Abi bomb dey your brains?!I'm sure we would have seen another time,no biggie...But trying to form over smart so you go later change my name to mugu no.2 for your phone is a no for me....Abi You think say you fit cum carry guy man play?! Don't ever give me that impression and make me see the type of girl you are...Coz I can be very wicked...Hey,My Sister is strong and Smart not Dimwitted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.