Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pregnant Lady Disgraces Boyfriend On Campus For Denying Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady Disgraces Boyfriend On Campus For Denying Pregnancy (1401 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Disgraces Boyfriend On Campus For Denying Pregnancy by RandomAfrican1: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
A moment of drama on the Legon campus of the University of Ghana has found its way to social media.

In a video currently making rounds on social media, a young lady is said to have stormed the university campus to confront her estranged boyfriend for reneging on his responsibilities.

In the said video, the furious young lady is seen accosting her student boyfriend who seemed to have been taken by surprise.

The confrontation gets intense with the lady urging her boyfriend to hit her and the baby.

“Hit me and hit the baby as well… hit me now”! she exclaimed.

Watch video here; https://africaatrandom.com/pregnant-lady-disgraces-boyfriend-on-legon-campus-for-denying-pregnancy/
Re: Pregnant Lady Disgraces Boyfriend On Campus For Denying Pregnancy by Ogamysamo: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
instead of you to purify you body which is the temple of the HolySpirit you defy IT with fleshly lust

see where you end-up!
but still that is not the end of life neither is it of hope but there's a second chance, give your life to Christ and leave the things of the world before it becomes to late.
MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHNIE

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Disgraces Boyfriend On Campus For Denying Pregnancy by Yewandequeen(f): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2021
Both of them no get sense
Re: Pregnant Lady Disgraces Boyfriend On Campus For Denying Pregnancy by Quality20(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2021
She did the right thing by comfronting him at sch. I hope d authorities intervene form there
Re: Pregnant Lady Disgraces Boyfriend On Campus For Denying Pregnancy by Lalami3232(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Any man wey fit control he manhood and lust for women don already add 12 more years to his life.

(1) (Reply)

Two SHS Girls Challenge Themselves In H.0.T Tw3.rk Dance Competition / Elderly Advice Urgently Needed!! / My Fiancee' Demands An Iphone For Her Birthday. Can't Afford It Loan Is Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.