Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (68666 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Tundex911: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
No be this 21 century abeg
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mecka:
i know you as an advocate of early marriage. What do you have to say. I want to learn from you.

Good evening Mecka,

In what areas do you want to learn? Specific questions would help.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Mecka: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Good evening Mecka,

In what areas do you want to learn? Specific questions would help.
people marry early and miss out on the fun of being single and free due to responsibilities and all that, how do you cope?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by bukatyne(f): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Mecka:
people marry early and miss out on the fun of being single and free due to responsibilities and all that, how do you cope?

Ok, let's do this:

What is the fun of being single and free that you cannot have while married?

Please specify the responsibilities referred to.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Mecka: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Ok, let's do this:

What is the fun of being single and free that you cannot have while married?

Please specify the responsibilities referred to.
Partying clubbing, balling, flirting, sleeping around participating in orgies basically living your best life. Unlike in marriage where you are burdened with school fees, upkeep, house bills etc
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by bukatyne(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mecka:
Partying clubbing, balling, flirting, sleeping around participating in orgies basically living your best life. Unlike in marriage where you are burdened with school fees, upkeep, house bills etc

Unfortunately, I do not see the bold as enjoying life.

We are on different tangents here.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by wirinet(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2021
temmym4:

The bolded makes a whole lot of sense bro. Kudos.

But u see that poverty bn a state of mind, and that you are poor only if you believe? Kai bro, i say Kai.. poverty is not a state of mind, poverty is not believing.. it is a reality that happens to even the very intelligent ones. It only takes the grace of God to attain success in whatever you do and it is goin to look as if you are the best in what you do.

So many people are much more intelligent than you in that your line of business or job but are not as successful as you. It's not as if u know better than them, neither is it by motivational quote of poverty bn a state of mind.

Most Nigerians have been taught (I will rather say brainwashed) by the so called men of God that is lack of having material things like expensive cars, cloths, house, money, etc. And then equate poverty to a curse from God. This is further from the truth. There is so much abundant resources in the world, especially in Africa that with the right mindset and education, we can generate more than enough wealth for the continent. What we needed to survive and live was all around us, we did not need to go anywhere to search for them. Africans didn't know they were poor until the Europeans taught them about poverty.

Now read about Jose Mujica, the so called poorest president in the world. He will disagree with you if you label him poor. He drives a 1978 Beetle car, lives in a tiny house, but he believes he has all the wealth he needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGufxyfe868

He was offered $1million for his beetle car by and Arab sheik and have not accepted yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqhCAORmsaE

Now according to you and your Men Of God, is he cursed for driving a Beetle?

Until we change our poverty mindset, Nigeria will forever remain in poverty

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by temmym4(m): 1:19am On Apr 10, 2021
wirinet:

Now according to you and your Men Of God, is he cursed for driving a Beetle?

Until we change our poverty mindset, Nigeria will forever remain in poverty

Oga, I do understand your point. But dont relate poverty with mindset. Yes we can work stuffs out in the country since everything we need is within our reach but that is an issue we haven't been able to solve in the country cos of the leaders.

Now back to the topic....
Jose Mujic is a president for crying out loud, he chose to live his life that way. Someone who donates 90% of his 12,000 dollars Monthly income to charity has got personal reasons for such.

Now picture this, naturally you are a nobody, u v got no connection, no job and absolutely zero balance in your account. Uncle, do you need any man of God to tell you how poor you are? Abi what is this bros saying self cheesy

Them talk say if u poor and can't feed your own mouth, no marry yet, u dey talk say poverty na mindset. Na mindset and imagination go put food on your table?abi mindset is m.a.d ni? grin
Sebi u will transfer the wealth in your mindset to your account and cash it.

Keep comparing yourself with president of Uruguay. Sebi na your role model. Pele motivational speaker, hunger never wire you well before bro, Else the true definition of poverty will reveal itself and sink in.

My apologies if we have a different mindset. I dont live based on motivational books, i prefer facing reality sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.