Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu (14143 Views)

How Wike’s Agents Invaded My Home, Damaged My Husband’s Car –ex-rivers Comm / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / They Have Damaged My Candidacy, Says Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by bkbabe97y(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
They have damaged my candidacy, says Ribadu

By Olu Jacob

April 14, 2011 06:07AM

print  email   

A dramatic 24 hours in the presidential race reached a climax yesterday after Nuhu Ribadu, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) flag bearer, expressed regret for agreeing to step down for his Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) counterpart, Muhammadu Buhari.

On a frenetic day of alliance talks, there were several twists and turns before the deal eventually collapsed. Mr. Ribadu had, during an intense moment in the discussions, agreed to dump his presidential ambition in order for the long mooted coalition to work.

The collapse of the alliance means that Mr. Ribadu is going into Saturday’s presidential election with what will seem like little conviction amongst his supporters. In a message sent to NEXT, Mr. Ribadu conceded that the reversal would have a lasting impact on his future prospects.

“This is the way this thing has been going all through,” he said. “I know the damage they have done to me personally, but I leave that to God.”

Sources at the three day meeting between the ACN and the CPC caucus said that on Tuesday, a decision had been made by Mr. Ribadu in which he accepted to step down for Mr. Buhari for the April 16 election.

“He was surprisingly cool about it all,” said an ACN delegate at the meeting.

“He said it has never been a do or die affair with him and he was willing to leave the race so that the alliance will work.”

Mr. Buhari and a former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, led the discussions for their respective sides. Mr. Buhari had reportedly been eager for the meeting to succeed but was unwilling to back down on certain points, including the idea that Mr. Tinubu becomes his vice president.

Mr. Ribadu said he was willing to sacrifice his ambition but others at the meeting were not so selfless.

“We have done our part. I have agreed to step down. We have sacrificed for the country. And they won’t even sign a simple letter?” he lamented.

The letter that ended a hope

After three days of intense deliberations, the parties finally reached a consensus on all the outstanding points. They agreed to field a single candidate, CPC’s Muhammadu Buhari, in the election; that ACN’s Nuhu Ribadu will immediately announce he was no longer running; that the ACN will campaign vigorously for Mr. Buhari’s candidacy, especially in the south west where it has such a great influence; that although it is too late to field another running mate for Mr. Buhari, Tunde Bakare, the CPC vice presidential candidate, will step down immediately after the election; that Mr Tinubu will not be allowed to replace him but may nominate those who would; that Mr Buhari reserved the final right to choose from among the list of three candidates that Mr. Tinubu submits.

Mr Tinubu, whose vice presidential ambition had also been blamed for the collapse of previous talks, immediately named three people for the job. They are Yemi Osinbajo a former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in Mr Tinubu’s administration, Yemi Cardoso, who was Mr Tinubu’s budget commissioner and a former Lagos State finance commissioner, Wale Edun.

Although Mr. Bakare had agreed to these terms, he balked when the ACN delegates insisted he signed a post dated resignation letter to seal the deal. He vehemently refused to append his signature to such a document. According to a source, it was at this point that the overnight meeting, which went on till 2am, reached an impasse.

The ACN refused to take Mr Bakare’s word that he will abide by the meeting’s decision. “How else could they make sure that he would not back out later?” said a former governor who was also a facilitator at the meeting.

No alliance anymore

The ACN delegates, who at this point were visibly aggrieved by the CPC, quickly started some damage control. The party’s national chairman, Bisi Akande issued a statement assuring its supporters that the party has not entered into any alliance with the CPC.

“We as party that believes in democratic values have therefore decided that in the overall interest of the parties involved, our democracy as well as our country, it is better for each of the parties to go into the presidential election on its own platform,” he said.

Also smarting from the breakdown in discussions, Bunmi Aborishade, the coordinator, Team Ribadu USA Convener, Ribadu for Nigeria Coalition said, “Please note that the alliance talk between the ACN and the CPC to field a single candidate finally broke down yesterday because Buhari/CPC reneged on the earlier agreement that the party with the highest number of seats in the National Assembly elections would produce the presidential candidate for the two parties.”

A small window

However, Rotimi Fashakin, the CPC spokesman, said talks were ongoing. “I really don’t know when you get that information. Talks are ongoing and 10 minutes in politics can make a lot of difference so, don’t rely on the information you got 45 minutes ago. I believe that all the impediments have been removed.”

When asked if the two parties have finally agreed to go into the election together and settled all differences, he said: “I believe so.”

Mr. Akande similarly left open a small window of opportunity.

“If at the end of the election on Saturday there is no clear winner we will make a decision on which way to go, in the overriding interest of all Nigerians,” he said.

Additional reporting by Festus Owete

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5689855-146/story.csp
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
I believe Ribadu not taking charge of the negotiations since he would have been the one stepping down, ruined it all.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by bkbabe97y(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
From reading this theres little Ribadu could do anyways. Tinubu is a criminal of magnificent proportions. Post dated letter? Nominate V.P? With that crook, it clearly will be business as usual. . . . .
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by yeswecan(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I believe Ribadu not taking charge of the negotiations since he would have been the one stepping down, ruined it all.

You are very correct - why is Ribadu not a factor in the whole negotiating process? why  negotiate with Tinubu when he is not the chairman of ACN or the presidential candidate ? The answer is clear only look for it.  This means Tinubu could have taken a decision for Ribadu to step-down without consulting Ribadu.

Ribadu is nothing but an automaton - controlled by Tinubu- i am sure this will teach him a lesson that politics is only about interest and nothing else.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by EzeUche(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
grin grin grin

As I told my SW comrades, they were trading one tyrant for another. Hell no I do not want ACN East of the River Niger. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by violent(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
Sign a Post dated letter? erhm, i wouldn't do that!

Looks like this goodluck of a man has got some other 'elements' working for him besides the luck.

I see the hands of

"Awon iya osoronga,
Awon iya t'on fi kondo ta eyin"
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by werepeLeri: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ribadu is a cry baby. LOL.

Elenu bi enu peipeiye.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Lagosboy: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
werepeLeri:

Elenu bi enu peipeiye.

grin grin

Lols
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by OmoTier1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
Let each go thier own and if ACN can get 60% of vote cast in SW then a run off is sure. But Tinubu bein VP or nominating someone as VP is a no no! Most people hated PDP cos of what Tinubu is currently doing in ACN - imposition.

It is better that Bakare did not sign such a letter that has intent of criminality all over it. If anything, as one poster has already said-Ribadu should be the one leading the talks with  team ACN as his backroom staff not this  ole of tinubu.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Beaf1: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
I have said before that this Tinubu guy is so selfish. If this Ribadu guy wins (GF) he will just be an errand boi for tinubu.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by UNITEDMAN: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
@omo tier1, we don't hate pdp because of imposition. we don't want them because of their deliberate policies to impoverish the Nigerian people. i will vote Ribadu anytime any day ahead of buhari and whoever pdp presents as candidate.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by UNITEDMAN: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
@beaf, ribadu will be an errant boy like fashola abi? i will not mind provided Nigeria will be working like Lagos.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
werepeLeri:

Elenu bi enu peipeiye.

ROFLMAO
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by friedrice1: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
I have been really scared of this Ribadu, Tinubu relationship.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by edogirl2: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Some things surprise about the way we think in this country.

How can Ribadu, who had no political base or experience at all, and yet was made a presidential aspirant, decide on his own volition, that he would withdraw for another candidate?

Surely, any decision must be made jointly by the aspirant and party leaders and the interest of the party must override his own sectional interest?

I also don't see what Tinubu has done wrong. We were told in this article that he wanted to be V.P, but agreed for his party to nominate 3 candidates for Buhari - whose party btw performed less well than the ACN - to choose from (another concession). Yet, somehow, Tinubu is the devil? Crazy!!! Seems to me ACN are the ones making all the concessions.

Each party should stand on their own & lets see if the final nail in Buhari's political coffin will not be sealed come Sunday.

The fool that is Ribadu couldn't even win his state, and yet wants to damage the ACN by publicly declaring that they are trying to destroy his candidacy. Well, small boy, your candidacy and any prospect of ever winning a presidential election in Nigeria is dead and buried the moment you, through your selfishness & immaturity publicly cast aspersions on your own party following secret negotiations.

Bloody fool!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by EkoIle1: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
I really like how the ACN folks are playing their cards, the move to have the pastor sign that letter was the right move cos if at the end of the day, the pastor play 419 and reneged, who is going to shoulder the blame and who are you clowns going to blame or falling for the pastor and Buhari like mumu? Tinubu of course.

Tinubu is wining hands down and these naive people are talking talking rubbish,

Like I keep saying, the presidency is of little importance to the ACN right now, solidifying their bases and building strong political institutions is obviously the most important thing on their table and they are succeeding.

Den fit extract major concessions from GEJ/anybody to further their goals, get federal projects, get cabinet positions, get NASS leadership positions and magnify their strength. Things GEJ's supporters back east can not even get from GEJ/PDP

Either way, the ACN have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain all over,
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Lagosboy: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

I really like how the ACN folks are playing their cards, the move to have the pastor sign that letter was the right move cos if at the end of the day, the pastor play 419 and reneged, who is going to shoulder the blame and who are you clowns going to blame or falling for the pastor and Buhari like mumu? Tinubu of course.

Tinubu is wining hands down and these naive people are talking talking rubbish,

Like I keep saying, the presidency is of little importance to the ACN right now, solidifying their bases and building strong political institutions is obviously the most important thing on their table and they are succeeding.

Den fit extract major concessions from GEJ/anybody to further their goals, get federal projects, get cabinet positions, get NASS leadership positions and magnify their strength. Things GEJ's supporters back east can not even get from GEJ/PDP

Either way, the ACN have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain all over,

This sounds a bit selfish IMO, will consolidating the SW bring electricity to Nigeria?

Will it bring true federalism that we all crave for?

Will it bring good roads to interconnect cities

Will it brink state interconnecting rails

Take it or leave it the system we run in Nigeria , makes dependency on the centre the catalyst to the nations development. There is so much a state can do under the current circumstances, if not why has Fashola not being able do do the metro? The 4th mainland bridge has being on plan since 2000 and no progress. ACN should be making all the concessions they can to have a role in the centre especially when the whole nation knows sincerely in their hearts that Ribadu is nothing but a spoiler in this election. He simply cannot win so what is the point? i personally dont get it.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by edogirl2: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
For more than 50 years now, the South West has never knowingly voted with the governing party, except for June 12 (Abiola factor), 2003 (when AD enteerd into an ill fated pact with PDP).

Yorubas are almost always in oposition and it is in opposition that they have made their greatest progress - think Awolowo regimes. Lagos state has voted with opposition since 1999, yet remains one of the most pregressive states in the land.

While ACN needs to take whatever opportunity arises at the national level, the South West can, and will continue to progress without the Federal govt. They dont need any Federal power.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by lolatom: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
violent:

Sign a Post dated letter? erhm, i wouldn't do that!

Looks like this goodluck of a man has got some other 'elements' working for him besides the luck.

I see the hands of

"Awon iya osoronga,
Awon iya t'on fi kondo ta eyin"

guy i don laff sote i nak my head for table, U're one crazy dude,
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by EkoIle1: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
edo.girl:

Some things surprise about the way we think in this country.

How can Ribadu, who had no political base or experience at all, and yet was made a presidential aspirant, decide on his own volition, that he would withdraw for another candidate?

Surely, any decision must be made jointly by the aspirant and party leaders and the interest of the party must override his own sectional interest?

I also don't see what Tinubu has done wrong. We were told in this article that he wanted to be V.P, but agreed for his party to nominate 3 candidates for Buhari - whose party btw performed less well than the ACN - to choose from (another concession). Yet, somehow, Tinubu is the devil? Crazy!!! Seems to me ACN are the ones making all the concessions.

Each party should stand on their own & lets see if the final nail in Buhari's political coffin will not be sealed come Sunday.

The fact is, many of these negative minded folks have created this mythical image of Tinubu in their shallow minds and they've brainwashed themselves to that effect. They can not see or reason beyond their vantage of ignorance.

The man is the most formidable political force in Nigeria because of nothing but superior skills and smarts , even the president of Nigeria is dying to kiss his a.ss and he's not even a public official.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Lagosboy: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
edo.girl:

For more than 50 years now, the South West has never knowingly voted with the governing party, except for June 12 (Abiola factor), 2003 (when AD enteerd into an ill fated pact with PDP).

Yorubas are almost always in oposition and it is in opposition that they have made their greatest progress - think Awolowo regimes. Lagos state has voted with opposition since 1999, yet remains one of the most pregressive states in the land.

While ACN needs to take whatever opportunity arises at the national level, the South West can, and will continue to progress without the Federal govt. They dont need any Federal power.

you have forgotten that the SW development happened because it was true federlalism of some sorts practised in the frirst republic. The regions were allowed to develop autonomously and there was great progress in the North SW and SE regions of the country.

The current fake federalism is a failure and until it is changed we would not move foward as a nation. Please stop comparing Lagos to all other states because Lagos has been different to others since the 1950s.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by EkoIle1: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lagosboy:

This sounds a bit selfish IMO, will consolidating the SW bring electricity to Nigeria?

Will it bring true federalism that we all crave for?

Will it bring good roads to interconnect cities

Will it brink state interconnecting rails

Take it or leave it the system we run in Nigeria , makes dependency on the centre the catalyst to the nations development. There is so much a state can do under the current circumstances, if not why has Fashola not being able do do the metro? The 4th mainland bridge has being on plan since 2000 and no progress. ACN should be making all the concessions they can to have a role in the centre especially when the whole nation knows sincerely in their hearts that Ribadu is nothing but a spoiler in this election. He simply cannot win so what is the point? i personally dont get it.

The ACN is nothing without a consolidated zone, there's basically no bargaining chips or political base, power and  infrastructure. Let's be realistic, the ACN is not in power and they are not in any position to effect any change in that area.

Again, the ACN folks are not foolish, I see nothing but smarts and political superiority so far. ACN is not the party in power and they know it's not even possible this time around, they can not do most of the things you listed, but the most logical and smart thing to do is to negotiate for concessions in terms of the same federal projects you just highlighted.

I do admire the fact that they are not sitting arrogantly and not maximizing they power to better their people for now.

We both know what they are capable of doing once Aso Rock is attained.

Now is not the time worry about what we have no control over,
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
I am really happy with the post and people's comments so far. Now the supporters of Ribadu would have seen clearly that if he (Ribadu) wins, he would be a figure head president while Tinubu will be the one ruling (godfatherism- the same crime ACN supporters are accusing PDP of). Thank God you can all see that all these parties are the same with little difference i.e in name. For those supporting Buhari, you can now see that Buhari is a do-or-die dictator/politician. He is only interested in his ambition and not in the interest of the nation at large. I laugh,  Nigerians, open your eyes and see the truth before you, do not vote for party for they are the same, vote personality. For those who have ears let them hear!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Lagosboy: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

The ACN is nothing without a consolidated zone, there's basically no bargaining chips or political base, power and infrastructure. Let's be realistic, the ACN is not in power and they are not in any position to effect any change in that area.

Again, the ACN folks are not foolish, I see nothing but smarts and political superiority so far. ACN is not the party in power and they know it's not even possible this time around, they can not do most of the things you listed, but the most logical and smart thing to do is to negotiate for concessions in terms of the same federal projects you just highlighted.

I do admire the fact that they are not sitting arrogantly and not maximizing they power to better their people for now.

We both know what they are capable of doing once Aso Rock is attained.

Now is not the time worry about what we have no control over,

This my whole point, they cannot do it , so why not give consessions and align with CPC to have a say in the center as you have nothing to lose. However not being in the centre, creates much to lose. ACN can only fight for true federalism from the centre , else it will be forever noise making.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by edogirl2: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
The CPC cannot do it any more than the ACN can. So why should the ACN make all the concessions? From all that has come out so far from these negotiations, can you please mention one, yes, a single concession that the CPC has offered?

You make out as though somehow the CPC is the senior party, has more clout, or won more seats in last week's elections. Based on what we know so far, ACN is the stronger party. So, why kowtow to a man who does not realise that he's very unpopular in the South West and stands a good chance of losing the elections if he doesn't make reasonable concessions to the ACN.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by bkbabe97y(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
edo.girl:

The CPC cannot do it any more than the ACN can. So why should the ACN make all the concessions? From all that has come out so far from these negotiations, can you please mention one, yes, a single concession that the CPC has offered?

You make out as though somehow the CPC is the senior party, has more clout, or won more seats in last week's elections. Buhari is showing again that he's not a pragmatist.

But a post dated letter of resignation? Then again, when you think of it it would have been a fair trade and PDP would have been gone and buried. . . . .
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by EkoIle1: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
koastar:

I am really happy with the post and people's comments so far. Now the supporters of Ribadu would have seen clearly that if he (Ribadu) wins, he would be a figure head president while Tinubu will be the one ruling (godfatherism- the same crime ACN supporters are accusing PDP of). Thank God you can all see that all these parties are the same with little difference i.e in name. For those supporting Buhari, you can now see that Buhari is a do-or-die dictator/politician. He is only interested in his ambition and not in the interest of the nation at large. I laugh,  Nigerians, open your eyes and see the truth before you, do not vote for party for they are the same, vote personality. For those who have ears let them ear

GEJ people no dey disappoint with their shallow minds and sense of reasoning,

There is an obvious difference, but you are not smart enough to see the difference.

There's nothing wrong with godfather-ism, it's a common feature in any political dispensation.

Tinubu's Godfather-ism = It's not preventing Fashola from delivering and providing for the people of Lagos state which remains the most important thing we expect from our leaders.

OBJ/PDP Godfather-ism = Destructive and of no benefit to any Nigerian. I's a source of pain, suffering and regression.

With Tinubu's Godfather-ism, , we are progressing,  we managed to get rid of the bad and rotten eggs in our communities, we don't have to deal with the likes of Bankole, OBJ's daughter and many more weak and corrupt politicians while the PDP are recycling the same corrupt entities which is a reflection of all the problems plaguing Nigeria.

If Tinubu is a Godfather, ca I please place an order for another 1000 godfathers?

[quote][/quote]
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by EkoIle1: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lagosboy:

This my whole point, they cannot do it , so why not give consessions and align with CPC to have a say in the center as you have nothing to lose. However not being in the centre, creates much to lose. ACN can only fight for true federalism from the centre , else it will be forever noise making.

Where have you been? They've been making the same concessions and turning over their rights and superior power to the CPC, they sacrificed their gains and political power to effect the merger. In politics, this is the most generous and unselfish offer ever.

The ACN can not force the CPC to do what they don't feel like doing.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by edogirl2: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
Bk.babe

You live abroad & prob dont understand how things work here, but I appreciate your interest in our affairs.

Deceit is the name of the game in Nigerian politics. The ill-fated AD/PDP entete of 2003 is a hard lesson for the ACN. Our politicians will tell you anything, and make any promise to get into power. When they achieve their aim, they will simply use that power to push you aside.

The idea of a post - dated resignation letter seems odd, laughable, and crude, but these guys must have been desperate to find a way to secure the promise to step down. I have had 30 mins to think of a better alternative, given the political realities in Nigeria, and I am struggling. I am not a lawyer, but I assume a mere written agreement will not be enforceable, nor, dare I say, will a post dated resignation letter.

I guess the ACN were just desperate to nail something down. Remember, they will have gove to these negotiations with at least one of the leading lawyers in the country, so I assume they considered but ruled out many other options.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Tunsbobo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
The failure of the alliance talks were in no way acn or tinubu's fault! The cpc came to that meeting with selfish interests, while acn was selfless in all their dealings, and with the aim of defeating pdp. Cpc behaved so desperately to grab power and didn't want acn to be part of the future administration(that is if cpc eventually wins).
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by kasiem(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ngige is in no way being considered an option? And he shamelessly wants to defie my state with Asiwaju Company of Nigeria? Amadioha gbalikwa ya elu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Okonjo-iweala - Obama Saw Through You / Lagos To Begin Oshodi-abule Egba BRT Construction / Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.