Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu (14044 Views)

How Wike’s Agents Invaded My Home, Damaged My Husband’s Car –ex-rivers Comm / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / They Have Damaged My Candidacy, Says Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by EzeUche(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
kasiem:

Ngige is in no way being considered an option? And he shamelessly wants to defie my state with Asiwaju Company of Nigeria? Amadioha gbalikwa ya elu

That is the true abomination in Igboland.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ifyalways(f): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
kasiem:

Ngige is in no way being considered an option? And he shamelessly wants to defie my state with Asiwaju Company of Nigeria? Amadioha gbalikwa ya elu
Whats Ngige's own here now?

Ngige might be everything but definitely not GAY,move on already.

Dalu.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ak47mann(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Whats Ngige's own here now?

Ngige might be everything but definitely not GAY,move on already.

Dalu.

i think ngige could have joined (accord party) with that madam dora cant match him she will lose cool cool
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Edo.girl,eko-ile,i love ur argument.superb.@kassiem,igbo people will remain political slaves in nigeria.ngige wants to better ur life,u say no.kidnapping,fake drugs,smuggling,robbery will continue to reign in ur mist.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Edo.girl,eko-ile,i love ur argument.superb.@kassiem,igbo people will remain political slaves in nigeria.ngige wants to better ur life,u say no.kidnapping,fake drugs,smuggling,robbery will continue to reign in ur mist.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Musiwa13: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
N
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by jackpot(f): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ngige is badly in debt. . .but funny enough, he will soon be floored by a woman cheesy
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by mustashfa(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
i believe in everyone going to the polls individually, then if(Buhari captures North, Ribadu Southwest, Jonathan south south and south east) there is no clear winner, ACN can campaign for Buhari.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
Laalamed:

@Edo.girl,eko-ile,i love your argument.superb.@kassiem,igbo people will remain political slaves in nigeria.ngige wants to better your life,u say no.kidnapping,fake drugs,smuggling,robbery will continue to reign in your mist.

angry < This guy has a larger brain than you
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ektbear: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Which candidacy has been damaged

A guy who is bringing nothing to the table and benefits more from the ACN than vice versa is complaining?

Heck, I don't blame him for complaining. . . I'd do the same. But imo he should be thankful he was given the chance to go this far.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ak47mann(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Musiwa,:

Nuhu Ribadu also demage me of my own .

i dont understand this tinubu, look at the people he listed. even if they reach agreement with Buhari, and they need to pick someone. If it is not me, they pick, he should be Iyiola Oladokun. he is from oyo state, that is the only way they can win.  if they dont pick me, they should pick Iyiola Oladokun.

is this one ok undecided undecided HOW undecided undecided in S/W they don't have all these things you mention even kidnapping OBA in yorubaland  grin grin igbo people are not follow follow akunyili she actually the one that did a lot for igbo people when she was in (nafdac) even help the whole country Mr man go and drink a bottle of star and relax you sound dump cool cool cool
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by sbeezy8: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=13pt]LOL NONSENSE  grin

ACN TINUBU NEVER EXPECTED RIBADU TO WIN ANYWAY - HE WAS JUST A TOOL TO PUT THERE[/size]

who damaged who Ribadu was never going to win anyway all SW people know that ALL OVER NIGERIA. ACN TINUBU ARE JUST PLAYING POLITICS.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by sbeezy8: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
I like Tinubu cause hes smart.

What did he lose? NOTHING
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by sbeezy8: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
I ONLY FEEL sorry for ribadu cause people pumped his head up.
\
I knew from the start he wasnt going to win. buhari as well.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ak47mann(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
sbeezy8:

I ONLY FEEL sorry for ribadu cause people pumped his head up.
\
I knew from the start he wasnt going to win. buhari as well.

you can see from far cool cool the same way igbos. they saw it long time up GEJ grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by sbeezy8: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
ak47mann:

you can see from far cool cool the same way igbos. they saw it long time up GEJ grin grin grin grin

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH NNAS?

yoruba people were going to vote for GEJ anyway just not a voting block

god forbid yoruba people all vote for a candidate who is not yoruba to begin with. It was always GEJ BB and RB in the SW - no candidate is that much better than the other.

all are not yoruba so what do we care? nada if we are suppose to vote along tribal lines
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ak47mann(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
Laalamed:

@Edo.girl,eko-ile,i love your argument.superb.@kassiem,igbo people will remain political slaves in nigeria.ngige wants to better your life,u say no.kidnapping,fake drugs,smuggling,robbery will continue to reign in your mist.

KEEP DREAMING cool cool you get a big shock very soon things hav change my friend cool cool
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by sley4life(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
tinubu wants 2 bcom vice president. This must b a joke
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by sbeezy8: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
some of you guys are dumb and act as if yoruba people said they were going to vote for ACN presidential election or CPC  OR PDP.

Yoruba people as a whole are not a voting block in 2011 election. some will vote for GEJ some wont,
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
omg, he really did step down?

i had no idea- thought someone was playing a joke.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ak47mann(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
tpiah!:

omg, he really did step down?

i had no idea- thought someone was playing a joke.
[

/quote] undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ak47mann,i pray igbo free from PDP yoke.i know ibo man can sell his birth right 4 money.i will blame ojukwu and Zik for ibo pertual political slavery.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Remii(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
sley4life:

tinubu wants 2 bcom vice president. This must b a joke

what disqualifies him or anyone from aspiring to any position in the land, is he not a Nigerian?

topic:

all these confusions and excessive talks btw CPC and ACN are just working in favour of GEJ. This evening Bakare was on the radio leaking what is supposed to be top secret agreement, stating that ACN requested that he would commit to resigning on June 1, 2011 if elected on CPC / ACN arrangement.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by otokx(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
Bakare's mouth is too wide, that is my problem with him
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
Laalamed:

@ak47mann,i pray igbo free from PDP yoke.i know ibo man can sell his birth right 4 money.i will blame ojukwu and Zik for ibo pertual political slavery.
And when GEJ calls you rascals you get angry?
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by DuDelignc: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
Looking at this from a different angle, since we know that ACN had met with PDP, what could they (ACN) have been promised by PDP that bolstered their bargaining position with CPC (aside from seats already won in the NASS)?  Is it possible that Jonah himself signed a certain “Post-dated paper”?
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by drstone1: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
;DNgige is in no way being considered an option? And he shamelessly wants to defie my state with Asiwaju Company of Nigeria? Amadioha gbalikwa ya elu

LMAO!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by yarodin: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
lol, looks like Ribadu has just experienced AMALA POLITICS in action. grin
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
yarodin:

lol, looks like Ribadu has just experienced AMALA POLITICS in action. grin
[

/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by chino11(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
Laalamed:

@Laalamed u must be silly to call the revered Great Zik and Ikemba Nnewi. U cannot even compare the Great Zik to a mere awolowo whose only stock intrade was tribalism. Little wonder he did not achieve anything. He had to beg to rule nigeria for just 24hrs. Thank God the Great Zik never allowed him. Apart from lagos which use to be capital of nigeria, mention any other states (caves= oyo, osun, ekiti, ondo, ogun) in the SW that can match the least town in the SE. The least town in the SE is like New york compare to any SW state (caves). The most corrupt pple in nigeria are all from the SW. The bane of nigerian nation is the SW. We will never allow ur dirty acn into the heartbeat of Igboland (Anambra). I wonder who are the real slaves here. SE has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. While the SW trails there almajiri brothers up north in begging with plates. The worst crime and evil are domiciled in the SW the records are there
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by lanrujay(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ribadu HAS NOT STEPPED DOWN FOR ANYBODY peeps lets get our facts right! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch / Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.