Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu (14040 Views)

How Wike’s Agents Invaded My Home, Damaged My Husband’s Car –ex-rivers Comm / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / They Have Damaged My Candidacy, Says Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Madcow(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=20pt]ACN and CPC are made up of chronically disgruntled elements,

VOTE JONATHAN,  IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!
[/size]
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by bashr4: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
chino11:

@Laalamed u must be silly to call the revered Great Zik and Ikemba Nnewi. U cannot even compare the Great Zik to a mere awolowo whose only stock intrade was tribalism. Little wonder he did not achieve anything. He had to beg to rule nigeria for just 24hrs. Thank God the Great Zik never allowed him. Apart from lagos which use to be capital of nigeria, mention any other states (caves= oyo, osun, ekiti, ondo, ogun) in the SW that can match the least town in the SE. The least town in the SE is like New york compare to any SW state (caves). The most corrupt pple in nigeria are all from the SW. The bane of nigerian nation is the SW. We will never allow your dirty acn into the heartbeat of Igboland (Anambra). I wonder who are the real slaves here. SE has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. While the SW trails there almajiri brothers up north in begging with plates. The worst crime and evil are domiciled in the SW the records are there

abeg tell them, see them boastin about politics when the average yoruba man never see food chop, imagine ofe mmanu comparing the west to the east.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by ajelerojnr: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
Well, my the will of God prevail over this nation. pam
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Azedplus(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
what candidacy is ribadu talking about,was he worth a councillor? Tinubu & SW made him.did he win a seat in NASS in the north for acn. i think acn shd have accepted the agreement in trust (atleast bakare being a pastor ). an insider told me abinitio that acn only want 2 test their strength at the national level.for this reason they shd have let cpc dictate the pace.I wish BB THE BEST.Buhari i believe the perfect man considering the abnormality and corruption of the nation.a gej will be an onlooker ar he is
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by jmaine: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
I knew Ribadu would himself recognize this fact but am more surprised he noticed this so fast and Just before his election . .
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by whizkidd: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
Whoever made this thread is deliberately being economical with the truth, Ribadu was referring to the CPC's refusal to the terms of agreement as the reason for the failure of the alliance and not the leadership of the ACN. Whoever made this thread is making a failed attempt at sabotage. Anyway, nairaland isnt going to determine to elections so no shaking!!!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by alani74(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
whizkidd:

Whoever made this thread is deliberately being economical with the truth, Ribadu was referring to the CPC's refusal to the terms of agreement as the reason for the failure of the alliance and not the leadership of the ACN. Whoever made this thread is making a failed attempt at sabotage. Anyway, nairaland isnt going to determine to elections so no shaking!!!

God bless you. I wonder why NL fell for this!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by lanrujay(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
ITS STILL AMAZING THIS TREND IS STILL ON!
RIBADU HASNT STEPPED DOWN FOR ANYBODY!!!!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by oyewolejos(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
whizkidd:

Whoever made this thread is deliberately being economical with the truth,  Ribadu was referring to the CPC's refusal to the terms of agreement as the reason for the failure of the alliance and not the leadership of the ACN. W[b]hoever made this thread is making a failed attempt at sabotage[/b]. Anyway, nairaland isnt going to determine to elections so no shaking!!!

Are you minding those people? They think they are more superior than ACN. They couldn't come up with expectations last Saturday.
The North West support they are banking on will surely fail. And that fool called Bakare can't even step down. How many votes did CPC get in Bakare unit last Saturday?

Buhari can only be President in Katsina without the Alliance.

All these Buhari supporters on Nl are something else.
They will never call a spade a spade.
This Saturday is one Saturday too many.
Whether its Buhari or Ribadu that is more popular by Monday we will know
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by naijaking1: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
I remember some people who say they hate GEJ, not because he's done anything wrong per say, but that's being propped by godfathers like OBJ.
What is the meaning of godfatherism in Yoruba? Tinibu
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by danidon: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
The way things are unfolding. Its like the election of saturday is going to be a work over
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by andyanders: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
ACN GOT IT WRONG BY WANTING TO PRESENT BUHARI IN PLACE OF RIBADU. ACN HAS MESSED UP. BIG TIME MESS
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by MeGaStReEt: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=14pt]ACN,lol another PDP in the making. Everybody fighting for just one thing "NATIONAL CAKE"[/size]

God pass all of una sha
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by mbulela: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
He did not cry when Tinubu was spending millions sponsoring his campaign?
Which part of Tinubu's physical features looks like a Santa Claus?
Ribadu is a bit naive but i believe this whole process will be an enlightening one for him and he will be better off in the near future.
He should just watch his conduct and comments on the campaign trail that none of it wil come to haunt him in future.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Eziachi: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
I believe in the theory that absolute power corrupt and when you give man too much power, not many can handle it. The reason I am saying this is the fact that recently TINUBU is being sold as some power drunk, smashing everything on his part.

TINUBU has suddenly become the dish on every table of his opponent both big and small. The biggest mistake the Yorubas will start making now is to start believing in the theory that TINUBU is now so powerful by his own drumming that if he is not stopped, Yoruba will burn.

They first said that he single handedly killed the first alliance talk because TINUBU insisted of becoming the VP, which we later found out to be lies, because that talk failed because CPC rightfully do not want to drop their name on the ballot as well as ACN based on the fear of what happened  to AD with such arrangement in 2003.

Today Tinubu and his colleagues will be fool to go into an alliance based on nodding the heads as an agreement without putting it down on paper. If Bakare do not want to put down something on paper as the ACN demanded as must have rightly believe that his word is his bond, you can't force Tinubu and others to go ahead such trust.
After all gentleman GEJ was signatory to power rotation inside PDP, we all knew how much he kept to his signatory 2011 when available opportunity became bigger than a piece of paper let alone nodding the head.

The same people making TINUBU a demi today god in order to destroy his significance because he has stood between them and easy ride to political life are the same people telling us few years ago that the same TINUBU was planning to join PDP with ATIKU.

When is the last time you expected your enemy to be telling you that one of your best asset is really worth of anything?

The same agents of darkness did all they could for many years to turn Ndigbo against one of their greatest asset in Ojukwu.  I may be wrong, but I don't think Bola Tinubu is all this hippopotamus, his political enemies both on the inside and outside are trying to use available media space today portray him to be.  
They're only trying to get him out of the way. Yoruba will regret it if they should fall for such a cheap but calculated propaganda to destroy one of their best political asset today.

Tinubu and others like him in ACN has every right to put the longer interest of the party they had laboured for it to become electable than a mere interest of one member like Ribadu, who may decide to leave to and join the gravy train tomorrow. After all ATIKU was their candidate four years ago, where is he today?
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by yarodin: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

[size=14pt]ACN,lol another PDP in the making. Everybody fighting for just one thing "NATIONAL CAKE"[/size]

God pass all of una sha

KPOM KPOM KPOM, you have put  the iceing on the cake.  Watch na Tinubu go chop pass if Jonathan wins, it is going to be business as usual after the elections.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Rossikk(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
With every passing minute

With every last-ditch, farcical move by the opposition

Wrought by desperation

The victory of Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan becomes ever more certain.

GEJ/SAMBO 2011
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Eziachi: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Rossikk:

With every passing minute

With every last-ditch, farcical move by the opposition

Wrought by desperation

The victory of Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan becomes ever more certain.

GEJ/SAMBO 2011
If the so called had worked, I am sure you will then call it a gang up.
This is the same election, some fat ladies will sit at some places now and thumb print all of it and you will jump up in the street sunday morning to celebrate mediocrity?
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Rossikk(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^How do we know the fat lady is not your wife, whom you sent to bring confusion to proceedings after incurring heavy losses?
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Ekpoma1: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
Eziachi:

If the so called had worked, I am sure you will then call it a gang up.
This is the same election, some fat ladies will sit at some places now and thumb print all of it and you will jump up in the street sunday morning to celebrate mediocrity?
lol
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by nusirat(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
RIBADU AND OTHER SHOULD BELIEF THAT GOD GIVES POWER TO WHOM HE WANT.[3:26] Say, "Our god: possessor of all sovereignty. You grant sovereignty to whomever You choose, You remove sovereignty from whomever You choose. You grant dignity to whomever You choose, and commit to humiliation whomever You choose. In Your hand are all provisions. You are Omnipotent. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by KDULAR: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Who in this world will believe the content of the thread , when the ACN secretariat th  earlier this morning announced that there was no agreement and all parties involved will have to feild their individual candidate. I would like to know when Ribadu made this statement and the link. thirdly i'll say this is CHEAP and  Purile angry
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by soloqy: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lagosboy:
This my whole point, they cannot do it , so why not give consessions and align with CPC to have a say in the center as you have nothing to lose. However not being in the centre, creates much to lose. ACN can only fight for true federalism from the centre , else it will be forever noise making.

edo.girl:

The CPC cannot do it any more than the ACN can. So why should the ACN make all the concessions? From all that has come out so far from these negotiations, can you please mention one, yes, a single concession that the CPC has offered?

You make out as though somehow the CPC is the senior party, has more clout, or won more seats in last week's elections. Based on what we know so far, ACN is the stronger party. So, why kowtow to a man who does not realise that he's very unpopular in the South West and stands a good chance of losing the elections if he doesn't make reasonable concessions to the ACN.

Well, since these two cant stand on their own, is it not obvious what will happen on Saturday?

Standing aside and watching them both is a party that is not panicked knowing they can at least stand on their own.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Doyin2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
This is one of the most misChievious post I have ever seen on nairaland.bk.babe97y should be very careful!

Ribadu himself held a press conference to attribute the failure of the alliance to CPC arrogance and one useless person is putting a very mischievious title that is not in tandem with the content of the post.More disgusting is the fact that many Nairalanders did not even authenticate the title of the post before making comments.

The original title from Next newspaper was was:"they have damaged my candidacy'',and Ribadu was referring to the leadership of CPC.

MANY NIGERIANS HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORY.IF NOT FOR THE DOGGEDNESS OF TINUBU WHERE WOULD ACN BE TODAY? IS THE RELATIONSHIP OF GEJ WITH OBJ,ANNENIH,ALAYESIEMAH,BODE GEORGE,ETC, BETTER THAN THAT OF TINUBU WITH FASHOLA/RIBADU

THOSE CALLING TINUBU A THIEF ARE VERY STUPID!!!!ALL CONFIRMED THIEVES(BY COMPETENT COURT OF LAW) ARE ALL IN PDP!!!!!!

RIBADU/ADEOLA IS THE DYNAMIC CHANGE FOR NOW AND THE FUTURE!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by MeGaStReEt: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
Doyin!:

RIBADU/ADEOLA IS THE DYNAMIC CHANGE FOR NOW AND THE FUTURE!

lol, Ribadu will be a mere house boi to uncle joe, that if he accepts him
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by soloqy: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
Remii:
all these confusions and excessive talks btw CPC and ACN are just working in favour of GEJ. This evening Bakare was on the radio leaking what is supposed to be top secret agreement, stating that ACN requested that he would commit to resigning on June 1, 2011 if elected on CPC / ACN arrangement.

This is really interesting. Goodluck Jonathan never has to do anything. Just stand aside and watch his opposition deal with themselves and pave the way for him. It has been like that for a while now. smiley
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by soloqy: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kasiem:
Ngige is in no way being considered an option? And he shamelessly wants to defie my state with Asiwaju Company of Nigeria? Amadioha gbalikwa ya elu

Ngige is just a common thug just like the other one, Andy Uba. They think they can beat the system by running ahead to announce results of inconclusive polls in their own favor. The other one Andy Uba, even had a certificate of returns handed to him immediately. What a joke. It would be the first time its happening anywhere in the world.

Jega wont be fazed by all that. The elections will be rerun in those areas. Its so painful that the thug, Ngige would blatantly try to tarnish Akunyili's image just like that.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by jacobs123(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
The BB team has tried. Buhari and Bakare have put out their neck and also their money where their mouth is. The campaign is all about a vote for 2 honest men and a vote for change. If Nigerians don't believe in it, then there's little the BB team can do about it.
I said it long ago that Ribadu is the only one who thought he was contesting. For those of us who know a little about Tinubu, we knew he was going to sacrifice Ribadu and go with GEJ.
By not aligning with CPC, he knows it's PDP that will profit and they are just grandstanding about Ribadu still being in the race.

My prayer is that NIgerians will stay on the side of change come Saturday and free ourselves from shackles. The BB team is the only one without Godfathers and only the people can claim to have installed them if they win.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by seal777(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Just like Obasanjo, Its getting clearer that Tinubu is d next on the nigerians political suicide list.

Ribadu is a tool in d hand of tinubu and wen he is done wit him, the trash CAN, wil definitely be his abode.

Ribadu forgot the adage that says : He who ride on d back of a lion, wil definitely end up in his stomach.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Doyin2(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
WITH NUHU RIBADU/FOLA ADEOLA

A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by Eziachi: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Rossikk:

^^^How do we know the fat lady is not your wife, whom you sent to bring confusion to proceedings after incurring heavy losses?

I do feel sorry for many like you. What will do at the end of this month when all this charade is over?
Incurring heavy losses? That is how people like you regards election issues.
Until you learn to regard election as a job interview by individuals who careless about your existence using political parties as their agents, it will always be kill and bury for you.
Just like every job interview, if don't get it, its not the end of the world.
Re: Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu by OnyeBabe1(f): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2011
I doubt the intelligence of some many Nigerians whenever i am on this site. Seriously, it is like most Nigerians just accept what ever they hear, only a few questioned this thread which is obviously false but hey let us all open our big mouths and say what we want even if it is crap.  

Ribadu has not stepped down for anybody.

We need to start suing these stupid journalists in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi / Senator Shuaibu Isa Lau Is New Senate Deputy Minority Leader / Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.