Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Let's Gist About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Gist About It (660 Views)

Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You / Make Your P@ssy Smell Nice For Valentine! Let's Gist Ladies / Let’s Gist!! Can You Be In A Relationship For Five Years Without Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Gist About It by abiolamitodun(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
What scares u about getting married
Re: Let's Gist About It by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sleeping on the same bed with a man,I can't share a bed with someone eww
Re: Let's Gist About It by Xenry: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Living with one woman till the last day.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Gist About It by BBBells: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
thumping your waist inside and outside a lifeless log of body from 9pm till 5am

what will happen if she dies during the process?
what will happen if she gets pregnant and the tummy starts swelling up? how will she sleep with the big belle?
Re: Let's Gist About It by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
Sleeping on the same bed with a man,I can't share a bed with someone eww

You must be joking angry
Re: Let's Gist About It by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Xenry:
Living with one woman till the last day.

Lols, this man grin grin grin
Re: Let's Gist About It by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You must be joking angry
I'm very serious
Re: Let's Gist About It by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
I'm very serious

Some form of intimacy is best when couple's sleep together, equally certain pillow talk is better when couple's cuddle themselves and having fun.

How would you go around that?
Re: Let's Gist About It by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Some form of intimacy is best when couple's sleep together, equally certain pillow talk is better when couple's cuddle themselves and having fun.

How would you go around that?
I don't know but I wish my future husband will allow me stay in my father's house,then we can agree to a time we will be meeting, I don't think I can ever get used to sleeping on the same bed with a man,I will not sleep because I'm not used to it
Re: Let's Gist About It by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know but I wish my future husband will allow me stay in my father's house,then we can agree to a time we will be meeting, I don't think I can ever get used to sleeping on the same bed with a man,I will not sleep because I'm not used to it

Lols, no way, if I happen to be that person.

But frankly speaking, when you meet who truly loves you for you and not necessarily bkos of what you have and seeks to bring out the best in you, you will crave every moment with that fellow and this your rule go fall down yakata.

You nova jamb better love wink
Re: Let's Gist About It by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, no way, if I happen to be that person.

But frankly speaking, when you meet who truly loves you for you and not necessarily bkos of what you have and seeks to bring out the best in you, you will crave every moment with that fellow and this your rule go fall down yakata.

You nova jamb better love wink
You think so?
Re: Let's Gist About It by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
You think so?

I'm 100% positive, just pray God sends the man for you, am dead serious, not idiots chasing women for sex or looks but looking to see how he can be of tremendous value to you and help you shine in your place of gifting so that you become a blessing to the world without being intimidated by your progress, and then caring for you genuinely from a place of understanding and love.

This your bed space rule go fall flat.
Re: Let's Gist About It by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I'm 100% positive, just pray God sends the man for you, am dead serious, not idiots chasing women for sex or looks but looking to see how he can be of tremendous value to you and help you shine in your place of gifting so that you become a blessing to the world without being intimidated by your progress, and then caring for you genuinely from a place of understanding and love.

This your bed space rule go fall flat.
hmm don't be so sure I may end up pushing him away from the bed lol
Re: Let's Gist About It by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:

Lols, yea that's allowed, when both you are playing. grin

It's not about being too sure, you can't care that deeply for a woman without getting the best out of her. It's a life principle - God is not mocked, whatever a man sows he reaps.
Re: Let's Gist About It by Truthabulabula(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Marrying a dumb woman or heartless woman.

Luckily, I've met my destiny. All thanks to this great forum.
Re: Let's Gist About It by Silentgroper(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
But those men u go to meet in hotels 4 tdb's, dnt dey sleep on d same bed with u?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See What This Guy Did To His Best Friend Because Of Phone / I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin / Are You Proud Being An African?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.