Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You (3902 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Micheal56: 12:39pm On May 31, 2023
My first sex was outdoor
I was 17 or 18 then
The gal Dey very Hot we been Dey talk she carry me go one corner babe we begin kiss the next thing babe Dey pull pant

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by NoahHadNoArk: 12:40pm On May 31, 2023

My nanny.

Her Pussy was the first bushy cùnt I ever saw.

So I in my innocence spilt the beans to my mom who duly beat the house-help blue black before sending her packing.

Needless to say, I felt miserable and guilty over the entire episode like it was my fault.

So in comes the next house-help and she continues from were the other stopped and since I didn’t want her to receive the same treatment as the first, I kept mute and let her have a field day.

It was always the same script, the rest of my siblings will be sleeping, she calls me over, strips me down, rubs saliva on her veejay, asks me to climb Ontop, and one way or the other she gets her pleasure and some sort of achievement.

I was 5, and knew absolutely nothing about what was going on.

That episode rubbed me of my innocence and taught me stuffs I never knew. So I duly spread the message by doing same to my neighbors kids and classmates in my age and that led to an explosion in the world of fornication 🤣

Any child my age who kept his or her virginity till 12 was considered an alien😂😂😂

As a result, there were no aliens around us cos aliens are forbidden.

My peace I leave you all😁

PS

I dedicate this ftc to all Nigerians suffering as a result of the current hike in petroleum products, God has heard your cries😭, things will turn out for your good. Hold on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by neonly: 12:45pm On May 31, 2023
Mine was with a married woman till today I swear I still fear married woman but d trips was good no spending no forming she just wanted it and I was just 15yrs old

4 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by solmusdesigns: 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
16 to 17 during my PD days.. and it was at the common room of the hostel

2 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Daniel7543: 12:51pm On May 31, 2023
Na mama and papa play wey I play when I dey 10 years old. I sample the girl kpekus well.

4 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Micheal56: 1:00pm On May 31, 2023
Daniel7543:
Na mama and papa play wey I play when I dey 10 years old. I sample the girl kpekus well.
Lol
The gal go still be virgin then

2 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Micheal56: 1:01pm On May 31, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

My nanny.

Her Pussy was the first bushy cùnt I ever saw.

So I in my innocence spilt the beans to my mom who duly beat the house-help blue black before sending her packing.

Needless to say, I felt miserable and guilty over the entire episode like it was my fault.

So in comes the next house-help and she continues from were the other stopped and since I didn’t want her to receive the same treatment as the first, I kept mute and let her have a field day.

It was always the same script, the rest of my siblings will be sleeping, she calls me over, strips me down, rubs saliva on her veejay, asks me to climb Ontop, and one way or the other she gets her pleasure and some sort of achievement.

I was 5, and knew absolutely nothing about what was going on.

That episode rubbed me of my innocence and taught me stuffs I never knew. So I duly spread the message by doing same to my neighbors kids and classmates in my age and that led to an explosion in the world of fornication 🤣

Any child my age who kept his or her virginity till 12 was considered an alien😂😂😂

As a result, there were no aliens around us cos aliens are forbidden.

My peace I leave you all😁

PS

I dedicate this ftc to all Nigerians suffering as a result of the current hike in petroleum products, God has heard your cries😭, things will turn out for your good. Hold on
Lol 😂
Most of those gals no disflower well
Na bros for area go help dem wide am
Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by MrXhime(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2023
I no no who I first sex again undecided but I no say na person wife shocked

5 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by MechanicMike: 3:18pm On May 31, 2023
Micheal56:
My first sex was outdoor
I was 17 or 18 then
The gal Dey very Hot we been Dey talk she carry me go one corner babe we begin kiss the next thing babe Dey pull pant

angry
Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by MechanicMike: 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
Micheal56:
My first sex was outdoor
I was 17 or 18 then

you wanto gist about sexxc with men? Bro!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by blacksam01: 4:31pm On May 31, 2023
ladies wont come close to this thread...lol

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by NoahHadNoArk: 6:38pm On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

you wanto gist about sexxc with men? Bro!!!! angry

What in his comment makes you believe he said Anything about men ?

If you want to come out as being into men please go ahead and seize the chance now and tell us your first encounter with one.

Stop going around the corners 😏
Nobody will flog you 😒

2 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by NoahHadNoArk: 6:42pm On May 31, 2023
blacksam01:
ladies wont come close to this thread...lol

All girls are virgins until you go down with them…….

Then they give you that old wives tale of being deflowered by their house boy or abused by an older cousin at 5yrs or 10.

Then she will tell you she’s never done it again ever since.

Lost count of the number of times I heard that story

12 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:44pm On May 31, 2023
J.S.S 2.

One crazy joint for Ikotin egbe that year..70naira for ST. My legs dey shake like mumu,my piyonyon just dey reduce reduce reduce,I no even see anything like milik come out

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by labake1(f): 6:45pm On May 31, 2023
As the creator's angel let me write names of fornicators

5 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by ItisWell22(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2023
neonly:
Mine was with a married woman till today I swear I still fear married woman but d trips was good no spending no forming she just wanted it and I was just 15yrs old

🤔
Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by NoahHadNoArk: 6:47pm On May 31, 2023
labake1:

No need, we turned a new leaf long time ago

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Sammy101111(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2023
I was 1 year old when I had my first sex 😂

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Sammy101111(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2023
Were are my ladies at
Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by MechanicMike: 6:54pm On May 31, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

What in his comment makes you believe he said Anything about men ?

If you want to come out as being into men please go ahead and seize the chance now and tell us your first encounter with one.

Stop going around the corners 😏
Nobody will flog you 😒

Calm down Mr man... nairaland is not a gay chat room for faggggggots.if u want to talk about sexxxc wit men please find another website... nobody want u people here. How can u create chat to discuss sexxxc wit men..WTF!!!((no offenscce)) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by NoahHadNoArk: 6:56pm On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

Calm down Mr man... nairaland is not a gay chat room for faggggggots.if u want to talk about sexxxc wit men please find another website... nobody want u people here. How can u create chat to discuss sexxxc wit men..WTF!!!((no offenscce)) angry

This is still you exposing your faggish and homo tendencies

Keep it up, it suits you perfectly 🤣
My first sex was outdoor
I was 17 or 18 then

This was his comment, where did you see anything about men.

From the abundance of your heart your mouth spoke so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by ZINNYBANKS: 6:57pm On May 31, 2023
labake1:
Your first sexual experience took place at what location, time,where and when ..?

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by MechanicMike: 7:33pm On May 31, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

This is still you exposing your faggish and homo tendencies

Keep it up, it suits you perfectly 🤣

This was his comment, where did you see anything about men.

From the abundance of your heart your mouth spoke so deal with it.

Really ! Faggggggot & homo tenderly? Brother if I send u videos of wot we did to a faggggggot 2 months ago...u will be scared. The good news is nobody can see him in person. He been chew up grin

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by davien(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2023
She asked me to help her move into a new place, I didn't know she had ulterior motive then, when I helped her move she started kissing me, from kissing she removed my p3n!s and you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by blacksam01: 9:10pm On May 31, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Then they give you that old wives tale of being deflowered by their house boy or abused by an older cousin at 5yrs or 10.

same stories am told......seems ladies read a booknon it

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Styluss: 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
I was 19 or so, It was from a girl that always fight with me in the Hostel, she hated me so much, I dont know why. I was doing PD then. I got admission to another University back in Oyo State and she said she'd miss me. We started talking the last few days of my exit and we became so close we watched movies together late at night. The last day, I went to her room, we got closer and she banged me. It was not so good, but I enjoyed it, I was literally raped kind of.
Micheal56:
My first sex was outdoor
I was 17 or 18 then

3 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Styluss: 9:25pm On May 31, 2023
That one no be sex, when was your actual real penetration
Daniel7543:
Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by Styluss: 9:27pm On May 31, 2023
lmao
OloYeOfEgbE:
J.S.S 2.

One crazy joint for Ikotin egbe that year..70naira for ST. My legs dey shake like mumu,my piyonyon just dey reduce reduce reduce,I no even see anything like milik come out
Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by logicalhumour: 9:29pm On May 31, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

This is unreal. Lol

My first girlfriend literally told me this story. I innocently believed her even though I was two years older than her. I only had like 10% doubt in her story. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by tydi(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2023
I was 27 then . I was a naive and shy boy that grew up in a church way . I will come back to yarn the full gist

2 Likes

Re: Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You by NoahHadNoArk: 10:15pm On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

Really ! Faggggggot & homo tenderly? Brother if I send u videos of wot we did to a faggggggot 2 months ago...u will be scared. The good news is nobody can see him in person. He been chew up grin

Good for you🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) / Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? / Every Beautiful Black Woman Deserves A Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.