Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin (686 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by codedrunstv: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Yes,I'm a love-vendor!!

I have over 35 ladies available for hookup connect I can give you.

Do you need early morning freaky Video call? I got you covered as well! Send me a msg to view our TV channel!

Ladies can join to get hookup connect, I have a list of paying guys
Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by athenswonders: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Heard Buhari needs another wife. Hook him up with one nah!

Lazy youth. Spits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by codedrunstv: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2021
athenswonders:
Heard Buhari needs another wife. Hook him up with one nah!

Lazy youth. Spits!
Sex business is a good business dude,atleast in a day,I hookup 10-12 Ladies dumbasss

Lol when are you going to stops this your poverty mentality??

If I should check...I have your girlfriend on my hookup list!! If you doubt...come view my updated WhatsApp status
Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by Seniorwriter(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2021
codedrunstv:

Yes,I'm a love-vendor!!

I have over 35 ladies available for hookup connect I can give you.

Do you need early morning freaky Video call? I got you covered as well! Send me a msg to view our TV channel!

Ladies can join to get hookup connect, I have a list of paying guys

SMH....

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by athenswonders: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2021
codedrunstv:

Lol when are you going to stops this your poverty mentality??

If I should check...I have your girlfriend on my hookup list!! If you doubt...come view my updated WhatsApp status

Crazy business approach. You call that marketing right! Luring me to see your WhatsApp video. Get a life bro and take some course on digital marketing....

Thank God we still have this nairaland forum.... you should be grateful to seun for creating this platforms for guys like we to pump sense into yours....
Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by codedrunstv: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

SMH....

@Seniorwriter

You don't have to be...sex business will continue to thrive!!
Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by codedrunstv: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2021
athenswonders:

Crazy business approach. You call that marketing right! Luring me to see your WhatsApp video. Get a life bro and take some course on digital marketing....

Thank God we still have this nairaland forum.... you should be grateful to seun for creating this platforms for guys like we to pump sense into yours....

Which WhatsApp video?? You said course on digital marketing?... Lol

Let me school you a little bit...I'm an internet marketer since the early days of internet buzz in Nigeria far back in early 2005..I had attended series of lectures in SADC Lagos back then in the days of Akinalabi( before he even thought of going into sport betting),Julius Ojeagbase,Henry,Olatunde Samson..I made my hit thereforth,I bet you're still a toddler as at that time boy. Thanks to Nairaland..I'm a member since 2006 and with the grace of God I made lot of sales with my products that I placed advert here on NL in 2009 even till now!

This my hookup platform is another brainchild of me...I have done lots of successful hookup connect & stuffs!!don't be embarrassed if you caught your relation or girl on my list..60% of Nigerian girls are into it codedly,sex is big business bro!
Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by codedrunstv: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2021
wink Aside hookup,Our WhatsApp TV is entertaining !!
Re: I Have Ladies From Island To Ilorin by Famochy2208: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Drop your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? / . / Only God Knows Why Men Wanna Kill Themselves Because Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.