Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (41888 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by igbeke: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Let's see how it goes
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
awgumayor:
When they gave the Igbos three months quit notice some Yoruba were tauting, mocking and laughing at Igbos forgetting that what goes around comes around, now the same people that gave igbos three months quit notice are the same people giving Yoruba three days quit notice. What a small world. If there should be civil war again a lot of people will be disappointed because the war might change direction and probably, it will be fought between north and south west. So, the foolish Yorubats who derive joy in attacking anything Igbo should know that the enemy of his enemy can be his friend.

trust me am yoruba but taunt, mock and laugh at any yoruba who doesn't leave that hellhole.........it's cursed igbos like you who can't go back to their erosion ridden stinkpile that should take such threats seriously.............lmao unfortunately the aboki doesn't know the difference between an igbo and a yoruba, grin grin grin grin grin while they're chasing foolish yorubas who failed to leave they'd remember the mosques your brothers burnt down in the east. truth is that you igbos always get fvcked whatever the permutation.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by slowice(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who takes them serious.... They should include bandits in their ultimatum
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Alba3: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
awgumayor:
When they gave the Igbos three months quit notice some Yoruba were tauting, mocking and laughing at Igbos forgetting that what goes around comes around, now the same people that gave igbos three months quit notice are the same people giving Yoruba three days quit notice. What a small world. If there should be civil war again a lot of people will be disappointed because the war might change direction and probably, it will be fought between north and south west. So, the foolish Yorubats who derive joy in attacking anything Igbo should know that the enemy of his enemy can be his friend.

And Igbo went begging... wait to see if Yoruba will beg before you start comparing.

12 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by EzeNri(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
let it start now thank God Yoruba people no kuku plenty for that region I even doubt if they are Yorubas there. the Yorubas there are countable but the terrorist here in the west are uncountable ordinary my street for ijebu ode the Hausa people wey dey there go reach 50 wey dey Carry stick for sawmill not to talk of the central mosque side wey no too far from my street that's just one axis oo.. All this one no dey cause trouble oo but make u people just attack the few Yorubas in North aje the Hausa fulani terrorist wey dey my area go hear am
Don't be a terrorist.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by flokii: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Let them carry out their threat first and see.. m0rons!

They are everywhere in Yoruba land riding and constituting nuisance with motorcycles, working as labourers and coblers, mai kaya etc. and now they brought cows to be destroying Yoruba properties as if they own the country. E go do una like film.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Obamaofusa: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
If Nigeria survives as presently constituted until 2023, our generation has failed...

I expect Tinubu to remain silent..

Politicians?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by nairalandankrah: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Politicians?
Exile
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Obamaofusa: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Thank you,Arewas but there are no 19 Northern states.You are only deluded. Yorubas in the North are not up to 300,00 but your arewa families in the SW here are more than 5 million.
Get ready with welcome gworos..

13 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Area and their overbloaged self confidence. They think southern Kaduna, the Middle belt will join them in this their madness against South West, they are living in illusion.

The entire North hates Fulanis because they are the bandits killing and maiming other minority northern tribes.

not a tribal fight
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2021
flokii:
Let them carry out their threat first and see.. m0rons!

They are everywhere in Yoruba land riding and constituting nuisance with motorcycles, working as labourers and coblers, mai kaya etc. and now they brought cows to be destroying Yoruba properties as if they own the country. E go do una like film.

you forgot to include their polio amputee beggers lettering the streets of lagos and ibadan....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by slivertongue: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Armaggedon:
I hope middle belt isn't part of their arewa

they are on there own, we no send them. the enemies of the north are bandits and BH
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by juman(m): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Sunday Igboho: The overhead yoruba leader.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by bosco2017: 1:16am On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

trust me am yoruba but taunt, mock and laugh at any yoruba who doesn't leave that hellhole.........it's cursed igbos like you who can't go back to their erosion ridden stinkpile that should take such threats seriously.............lmao unfortunately the aboki doesn't know the difference between an igbo and a yoruba, grin grin grin grin grin while they're chasing foolish yorubas who failed to leave they'd remember the mosques your brothers burnt down in the east. truth is that you igbos always get fvcked whatever the permutation.

I know you have not left Ibadan since you were born . Take a trip to SE and make your enter SE village . I know when you do this , your perception about SE ll change .

18 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by TrueNigerian300: 1:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Fools!!! They are now claiming to be law abiding and every nigerian has the right to live anywhere they choose, the question were they foolish or on drug when they told Igbo to leave the north. The fools even said 19 northern states I hope Kwara and Kogi are not part of their 19 northern states.

Like I always say most southerners push the northern luck too far, they are not as influential as most people think you have only been made to believe so because of your foolish politicians. There is no such thing as the north can hold on to power for as long as they want. You can all see it now, a region that was threatening everybody with violence now turn to angel of peace. Smh.

Let us see a fool that will come out of the core north to contest 2023, then we shall know if they own this country truly. They dare not and I repeat that, forget all the almajiris making noise online. Their leaders know that it will be suicidal for them to do so their only concern now is to support a fool from the south that will favour them. Someone very dumb like Jonathan that was doing everything to please them.

They should be bold to tell yoruba people to leave the core north like they told the Igbo people.

15 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by optionalY09: 1:24am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??

These ones are the almajiri wing of Arewa
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by theTranslator: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2021
bosco2017:

I know you have not left Ibadan since you were born . Take a trip to SE and make your enter SE village . I know when you do this , your perception about SE ll change .
and you keep trooping into SW in your millions?? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by SmartPolician: 3:57am On Mar 19, 2021
Las las na Igbos go bear the brunt.
How many Yorubas live in the north?
However, nothing will happen; these are idle threats.

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by valirex: 4:04am On Mar 19, 2021
mccloud224:
I don't blame them...they believe their slaves such as Tinubu,Obasanjo,Uzodinma etc will keep the masses in check. If these animals know how sick we are of them, they would shut up.

Asari should cut off the oil to the north now...igboho should open the borders now. [s] I think the SS and SE have no issues co-existing. [/s] I don't know about the rest. I really really really want this country to work but the North or Fulani foreigners have enslaved us.

Its time to cut off these terrorists. If they touch one single southerner, kill all the Fulani big men first from bankers,to force men to apapa wharf directors. Kill them all. They want blood. They will see blood.

Keep your coexistence, na by force? What is it with this Igbos, na by force? Keep your Biafra Niger Delta will form their different nations undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Lordave: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2021
I blame Yoruba people for all the insults the whole country and the Yoruba people condone in the hands of these empty fulani and hausa people.

Imagine majorly illiterate criminal marauders giving quit notices to both Igbos and Yorubas?

Like if the Northern and Southern protectorates were not amalgamated, could these desert dwellers comfortably issue ultimatums like this to Yorubas and Igbos in their sandy hellfire of a country? It's like Indians giving the Brits and Americans quit notices to leave India.

For all I know, Yorubas emboldened the fulanis to this extent and they are now feeling it hot like the rest of Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:35am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand

Which government? Let your government start by arresting Buhari first.
Buhari has been the greatest divider of the country so far.
People are now learning from him, and that's great.
A leader is expected to live an exemplary life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Thank you,Arewas but there are no 19 Northern states.You are only deluded. Yorubas in the North are not up to 300,00 but your arewa families in the SW here are more than 5 million.
Get ready with welcome gworos..

These are the pathetic realities that shows that the SW is the real and biggest victim of 'one Nigeria'.

Like Igboho said, we don't want one Nigeria again "to your tents O Israel". Just hope the North wont Chicken out of this as they humiliatingly did over the food blockade.

12 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
Las las na Igbos go bear the brunt.
How many Yorubas live in the north?
However, nothing will happen; these are idle threats.

Of course they will. When they were busy supporting Kanu out of hatred for the Yorubas and North they never considered the consequences of their myopic and hateful outlook.

I personally warned them about the danger of having a childish outlook , rather than a pragmatic and mature attitude, to the whole secession business.

If serious civil strife began today Igbos will be the biggest victims with over 10 million of their people at the mercy of other Nigerians outside ala Igbo. While there safety is guaranteed in the SW Igbos are always hating on, can same ever be said of the North?

Always think about the consequences of your actions . That is what separates men from boys.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by SmartPolician: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Of course they will. When they were busy supporting Kanu out of hatred for the Yorubas and North they never considered the consequences of their myopic and hateful outlook.

I personally warned them about the danger of having a childish outlook , rather than a pragmatic and mature attitude, to the whole secession business.

If serious civil strife began today Igbos will be the biggest victims with over 10 million of their people at the mercy of other Nigerians outside ala Igbo. While there safety is guaranteed in the SW Igbos are always hating on, can same ever be said of the North?

Always think about the consequences of your actions . That is what separates men from boys.

That's not my reason for saying that the Igbos will bear the brunt.

I said so because aboki cannot spot the difference between Igbos and Yorubas....just like they cannot differentiate between Igbos and other minorities from South South.

9 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by showafrica(m): 5:29am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand

Something that has been divided since, everybody is just waiting for official statements. If your livelihood still depend on one Nigeria, start making alternative plans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by loopman: 6:13am On Mar 19, 2021
LokoH:

you are a comedian.
Yoruba and aboki affair is like nollywood,
we already know how it will end.
Soon your professors will advise against mass suicide and all of you will capitulate.

Sharrrraaaappp!! We know how Ibos always go weak once aboki threatens you without another mass murder and destruction of your businesses in the north. They’ve done it severally and they always show they can do it to you.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by selemempe: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.
this is an opportunity for you guys to go and start your skull mining Republic. Heebadan lagosians undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.