Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (41923 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Didi2d(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
If Nigeria survives as presently constituted until 2023, our generation has failed...

I expect Tinubu to remain silent..

But Lot's of people wants him to talk.

One thing I know is tinubu knows everything that is happening in Nigeria. But has decided to keep quiet so he won't offend the north neither offending the south.
He knows his enemies are watching closely in other to nail him, but as a smart man he has kept quiet.

At the right time, Baba go yan

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by deeva2: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2021
IF NIGERIA DIVIDE TODAY, THIS PEOPLE WILL SUFFER MORE
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:
Lol. Another empty blackmail our Northern brothers will come to regret like the silly food blockade they embarrassed themselves with.

How may Yorubas are in the North and what kind of Yorubas? They are certainly not beggars, almajiris, mai guard, suya sellers, shoe shiners, nail cutters, herdsmen and Okada riders in the majority.

Now, how many Northerners in the SW and what is their worth to the region?

Like the pathetic food blockade, we can only ask the North to do their worst yet as people with nothing of worth to blackmail others with I can bet any money they will start begging within an hour of the SW retaliating.

Like they secretly begged for the food blockade to end.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Chinablack: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hi and
who cause divisions more than you're so-called government?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2021
bamac:
Oga, stop all those, read my comment well, we all have other tribes among us, ethnic war won't do us any good. We all need to think twice and allow peace even if our leaders are proving otherwise.
u know what an average nigerian is looking for what to eat but our fellow brodas are not supporting us on it we have to do the war if thats the only way we can survived but 9jerians are not helpful any more cos tribalism and neportism has chop over us
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Librate(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2021
e be things

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by shadeyinka(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/18/breaking-igboho-arewa-youths-give-yorubas-72-hours-to-leave-north/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1616096997
The Hausa race is the dumbest in Nigeria. The Fulani of less than 5% of their population is ruling them and they have no interest in freedom and emancipation! Unfortunately, when the Fulani share positions, they get virtually nothing. Still yet, they have been deceived to believe they are one with the Fulani.

I pray for them

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by yoyouyou(f): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2021
I wonder o
illicit:
When will this war start sef....

Una too dey make mouth both north and south

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by toprealman: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Finally, here we go...
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by 247Dior(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.
grin

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2021
bumirumma:
Buhari please do something about these crisis

Has he done anything about the bandits and BH?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by NwaliE01: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??
My beloved brother. Ask them oh. They were busy co-habiting with the terrorist but issue eviction threats to innocent people helping them to keep their states together.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Olatomiwami(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Go and educate your papa first

I know u b Ipob miscreant, from their words, u shall know them,cave man, olori pelebe, afi ipa ji obi e.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by kingthreat(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Olatomiwami:

I know u b Ipob miscreant, from their words, u shall know them,cave man, olori pelebe, afi ipa ji obi e.

Why dont your look through my posts to see if I am ipob you nuisance. All the curses you mentioned here will stick to you. A failure is a failure.In Nigeria or Oduduwa.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Evii:
I see the drum of war beating. One act that led to Nigeria civil war is about playing out. May God take this cup � away from us all.

Any stu.pid move by Northerners and then there will be bedlam. They will think it is 1966 when everyone was enjoying prosperity and don't want fight. Now boys de para o. People's nerves are high strung here in the South.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Komu1048(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:
Lol. Another empty blackmail our Northern brothers will come to regret like the silly food blockade they embarrassed themselves with.

How may Yorubas are in the North and what kind of Yorubas? They are certainly not beggars, almajiris, mai guard, suya sellers, shoe shiners, nail cutters, herdsmen and Okada riders in the majority.

Now, how many Northerners in the SW and what is their worth to the region?

Like the pathetic food blockade, we can only ask the North to do their worst yet as people with nothing of worth to blackmail others with I can bet any money they will start begging within an hour of the SW retaliating.

Something happen to me this week in ikate. I went to a site to work and after work I needed a place to eat since I will be sleeping over. The only place I could ear is one Aboki place I ordered for 2 indomie one egg which he call 420, after he was done I gave him N500 expecting my change only for Aboki to claim he gave me two eggs. I know it's a lie because I do fry egg myself and know 2eggs size. People around testified that he made only one egg and Its true I also demanded for one egg, but I'm not ready for argument on 80 naira so I left. The second day I was tired but manage to move outside to get a better food to eat n when I came back a friend from the site asked me to order indomie for him cox the place is always filled with people(the Aboki is the only one selling food there) only for Aboki to say he won't sell for me and ensure I starve. People have to beg n beg just so that my friend can eat but he claim he will suffer my friend because of me. I just laff n got bread n mineral for d guy.

I now remembered the ultimatum bs, it's like this Aboki now have the mindset of using food as a weapon anytime they have rift with a southern person
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Kubernetes:
Some sections think without zem, other sections won't survive.
So why were u quite, when Ighoho is making those useless secessionist threats?
Now Northerners just coughed and u guys are already panting.
Let the 3 regions divide and every body go his own way.
The SS, SE and SW has oil, land and few solid minerals to be on their own.
The NC, NE and NW also have abundant land, abundant minerals and little oil to be on their own.

Tell your Northern brothers that one 1st because they just want to hang on to us and pull us down.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Osanoghodua1: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Should Nigeria disintegrate, the North will beg for aids from the south. Farming alone can't sustain you, you need to have intellectual driven economy too and no one will invest in non secured nation. Ask yourself why Dangote is not building his empire in the North! The North is doom sir. Will be worst than Eritrea

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

Yorubas always consoling themselves. We have very strong structure in the North and we can defend ourselves

Just make sure that strong jazz is included in that your structure. Fulanis will use genies on you to weaken your structure. It is their way. Be guided.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by SmartyPants(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
let it start now thank God Yoruba people no kuku plenty for that region I even doubt if they are Yorubas there. the Yorubas there are countable but the terrorist here in the west are uncountable ordinary my street for ijebu ode the Hausa people wey dey there go reach 50 wey dey Carry stick for sawmill not to talk of the central mosque side wey no too far from my street that's just one axis oo.. All this one no dey cause trouble oo but make u people just attack the few Yorubas in North aje the Hausa fulani terrorist wey dey my area go hear am

If you know they don't cause trouble why do you call them terrorists, and why do you wish them harm?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by MadamExcellency: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.

See how reasonable your comment is because your hate consciousness wasn't triggered. IPOB wasn't involved.

Thank goodness, this is a testament that you can still be rehabilitated.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Mrpojj(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Pyhonist: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2021
LokoH:
yoruba should act diplomatically and beg north before it is too late.

Don't compare yourself with Igbo's cos everybody know who his wife is.

Oh we should beg north because you know it takes southwest for igbos to be successful in life.

You don't want southwest to start war because most you igbos ckicken live here.

Go back to your backward village if you don't support our agitation.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Shalommy(f): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

How will they get a larger chunk of the Oil money of the Biafra land?
. Hope you're not including Niger delta lands among so called biafra land?.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:
So with all the education and sophistication of the southwest, the region will now let an uneducated political tout determine its destiny?

It takes bravery, character, reputation and relating with the needs of the common man to lead a people not education and sophistication.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
imagrg:
PEACE!

WHY THIS ETHNIC RIVALRY?

METHINKS WE'VE DECIDED TO LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE.

STOP THIS DIVISIVE PROPAGANDA PLEASE.

PRESS FREEDOM IS NOT A LICENCE TO SPREAD HATE SPEECH AND UNHEALTHY PROPAGANDA.

STOP THIS THREAT PLEASE.

You see, that is where you and everyone towing your line of thought are making a mistake. Nobody decided to love together. The British government made that decision long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by modsfucker: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??

Because it's a socio-political group, doing the bidding of politicians... Even the Igboho guy I don't trust him a bit... All this brouhaha will calm down after 2023.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

They can, unless you have never visited the North before.

We don't hide our identity.

Even worse for the mosque arsonists.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by StreetFight: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Any Yoruba bastard still living with the blood sucking Fulani vampires should be used for suya. Because even the Bible says Fear North.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
mind u lagos is not a yoruba land so stop bragin yorubas are just like fulani they circulate everywhere in 9jeria the most corrupt party after apc

De deceive yourself. Same way portharcourt and abuja are no mansland abi?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2021
AMBURSAA:
I PITY THE NORTHERN CHRISTIAN IF NIGERIA DIVIDE BECOUSE SOUTH WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU

The South will.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by nku5: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2021
But na Arewa dey control Lagos ports and waterways. North sabi insult southerners sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Presidential Results From Abia / I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.