Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (41887 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by toplinetrtrend: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand

Will it interest you to know that the government is also part of those causing division?

Or are you saying the government should arrest itself?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by rafcrown(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
48 hours for them to go home also.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by afonjaheadhunts: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

What every Southerner should be thinking of is leaving the North. I don't think the few Yorubas in the North will have any issue doing that when push comes to shove.

We all have to prepare for the worst and have a plan B at the back of our mind because the North, down to sheer arrogance and disdain for others, have opened the Pandora box in the wrong age to do so. This is not 1960 or the 70ties.

Igbo's will be minding their business in all of this, Tinubu wants to be president and yorubas want to inherit Igbo properties in Lagos, aboki knows it will be foolishness to add Igbo in a fight in the north, until then we are spectators.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Ikinternational: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

As I said
You'll learn the hard way.

Tag me when the learning commences abeg
No be by mouth
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by samdunzo: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

Bruv, don't fret. However things go down Nigeria is never going back to how it was with a very powerful centre and weak federating unit.

We have seen the worst type of impunity from the North, empowered by a Fulani government, and it is ugly. It has left a very bitter taste in the mouth.

The South will now continue agitating for fundamental changes, now the Yorubas have joined the secession train, to ensure we never see events of late again in the future or worse.

It is in the best interest of the North to make concessions asap and not be waiting till we get to another #EndSARS scenario. The North are averse to Nigeria's break-up, State policing and other badly needed national reforms yet they don't want restructuring and will not entertain a rewrite of our unworkable and unfair 1999 constitution.

They just want to continue having their cake and eating it. The South will not continue to take that because letting them have their ways has now become very dangerous for us as it is now leading to death, destruction, devastating financial losses and badly broken families in the South.

Well said. While it remains to be seen the level of seriousness in the Oodua agitation, one thing I know for sure is that this union will definitely be renegotiated in the coming years.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by OBALOLA55(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:
Lol. Another empty blackmail our Northern brothers will come to regret like the silly food blockade they embarrassed themselves with.

How may Yorubas are in the North and what kind of Yorubas? They are certainly not beggars, almajiris, mai guard, sue sellers, shoe shiners, nail cutters, herdsmen and Okada riders in the majority.

Now, how many Northerners in the SW and what is their worth to the region?

Like the pathetic food blockade, we can only ask the North to do their worst yet as people with nothing of worth to blackmail others with I can bet any money they will start begging within an hour of the SW retaliating.
embarassed
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by OBALOLA55(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:
and you keep trooping into SW in your millions?? shocked
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM. IF YOU SEE ME ATTACK ANY YORUBA MAN HERE, NA ABD-FULANIS LIKE OSHIGUN THATFAIRGUY1 SEUNSMG SEUNLAYI AND LEGENDHERO HERO I DEY ATTACK. THOSE GUYS PLEDGED THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE CALIPHATE AT THE DETRIMENT OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE embarassed
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ThatFairGuy1: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM. IF YOU SEE ME ATTACK ANY YORUBA MAN HERE, NA ABD-FULANIS LIKE OSHI.GUN THATFAIR.GUY1 SEUNS.MG SEU.NLAYI AND LEGEN.DHERO HERO I DEY ATTACK. THOSE GUYS PLEDGED THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE CALIPHATE AT THE DETRIMENT OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE embarassed
U no dey tire
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by mich2012: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is exactly how Buhari wants Nigeria to be. That guy is a curse to Nigeria.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by faste: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand
The country is already divided
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Odua1stson: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Olodo an economic parasite is an economic parasite; whether carpenter, cobbler, agbo or otapiapia hawkers that overpopulate the stinking ghettos in Northern cities.

Its exactly the same reason I wonder what hardworking northerners are doing in such a ritualistic, satanic, diabolic, organ hunting, skull mining region.

aah aah babiallah people also get mouth to talk
Pls who dash monkey banana
Northern region - home to terrorists, almajiris, bandits, fulani herdsmen, babiallah people etc.
Surely, these people are really cursed

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by FuckThaMod: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.
Village person, always talking about Lagos, is Lagos your state of origin? angry
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Athemisia: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
illicit:
When will this war start sef....

Una too dey make mouth both north and south

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Elliot2:
Igbos hàve àlways been bearing the brunt for the yorubas. It happened in 1946 or so, and àlso in 1953. Yet the yorubas hate them with passion.

Bearing the brunt for Yorubas. Lol. Who has been telling you Tales by Moonlight, son?

Yorubas hate you with passion? Hehehe...

Yet you always migrate from Igboland everyday to Yorubaland, the land of the people that "hate" you. You must be a standup comedian. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Salkaya12446: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
let it start now thank God Yoruba people no kuku plenty for that region I even doubt if they are Yorubas there. the Yorubas there are countable but the terrorist here in the west are uncountable ordinary my street for ijebu ode the Hausa people wey dey there go reach 50 wey dey Carry stick for sawmill not to talk of the central mosque side wey no too far from my street that's just one axis oo.. All this one no dey cause trouble oo but make u people just attack the few Yorubas in North aje the Hausa fulani terrorist wey dey my area go hear am

How many yorubas are there? Most Yorubas in the North are not afraid to come home, they already have plan B. The best information is to tell the Hausas at Sagamu, Ogere, Mile 12, Alaba Rago and multitudes in Oyo and Osun States to return home. Those ones in Lagos and other part of South West are far more than the Yorubas in the North. The Arewa Council of Elders and Northern Elders Forum have asked Fulanis to return to North but they refused. They said it was not those bodies that brought them to South, hence they cannot tell them to return.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Masterclass32:
But why is the north bullying south west like this na? Aren't they supposed to be allies? No be them work together rig this govt in?

They seem bent on bringing south west to their knees. For wetin na?

I hope the number in front of your moniker isn't your age cos if it is I really pity you.

The longest political alliance in Nigeria has always been between the North and the East, right from Independence when Azikiwe sold his birth right to the Fulanis simply because he wanted to get back at the Yorubas.

Who lost in the end?

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by abysirius(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Igboho is just a thug who has been jobless lately. He's looking for relevance and one way to achieve that is to cause chaos.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Village person, always talking about Lagos, is Lagos your state of origin? angry

Is it a bad question that the guy wanted to know why directive was not given to Hausas in Lagos to return home ? What is your problem with Lagos ? Those at Alaba rago, Okoko to Agbara are numerous.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by bigfish3k: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

you think so even a daft person knows that the Yorubas in the north can never be compared to Hausa people in the south, our people there are food sellers and cattle rears, small business owners, can you compare to your "intellectuals " in the north and their businesses? it's in the interest of Nigeria as a whole to be united for the benefit of all.
I see people talking about unity of Nigeria as very dishonest people

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by olamide0147: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Evii:
I see the drum of war beating. One act that led to Nigeria civil war is about playing out. May God take this cup � away from us all.
You can hold on to your own lineage cup of poverty, so speak for yourself and your fam
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by theTranslator: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ikinternational:

Tag me when the learning commences abeg
No be by mouth
Exactly!
No be by mouth.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by superjab247: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
mccloud224:
I don't blame them...they believe their slaves such as Tinubu,Obasanjo,Uzodinma etc will keep the masses in check. If these animals know how sick we are of them, they would shut up.

Asari should cut off the oil to the north now...igboho should open the borders now. I think the SS and SE have no issues co-existing. I don't know about the rest. I really really really want this country to work but the North or Fulani foreigners have enslaved us.

Its time to cut off these terrorists. If they touch one single southerner, kill all the Fulani big men first from bankers,to force men to apapa wharf directors. Kill them all. They want blood. They will see blood.
Have I heard of an AK-47 bullet before
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by pacespot(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Should Nigeria disintegrate today, where should abuja go with?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
LokoH:
yoruba should act diplomatically and beg north before it is too late.

Don't compare yourself with Igbo's cos everybody know who his wife is.

Yes na..

Na Yoruba go suffer much cos na them they use hunger kill some years back.

Yoruba no dey learn from the past
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by FuckThaMod: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
babaolofin:

Is it a bad question that the guy wanted to know why directive was not given to Hausas in Lagos to return home ? What is your problem with Lagos ? Those at Alaba rago, Okoko to Agbara are numerous.
He's a fulani causing division here.. Now he's pretending like he's yoruba

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by mccloud224(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
superjab247:

Have I heard of an AK-47 bullet before

I have been shot at @ close range TWICE by your dreaded "ak47" and ak49. What else?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by mccloud224(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ganjafama:
Hmmm! E warrior hope say if the fight start Na you go dey front o?grin

If only you knew my contributions and efforts both on street and community, you would shut up and learn from your betters.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Modarun(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
emilo2bad:

That is your narrow mind thinking They are all part of Arewa. You think North is divided like the south
if you say this in Benue they will have you flogged.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by mccloud224(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

continue chest beating

Hassan,

Your problem right now is the Islamic Jihadists your elders have created. Once this country breaks and no oil money or loan from abroad to fund your brothers in the bush, they WILL kill you for a cup of rice. You have no idea of what's coming bitch.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by valirex: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
mccloud224:

I am a Bitch,

I'm Igbo.

I am a Bitch!!!

Yes you're grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.