Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (41911 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Kewellbanks: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2021
illicit:
When will this war start sef....

Una too dey make mouth both north and south
And when it's starts, there would be no hiding place for everyone including YOU.

Why anticipating a war?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Brushstrokes20: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2021
Ok....let's go there!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration!

The lifeless, nepotic, vegetable is Nigeria's worst blunder

I rep odua republic!
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ngadaAwo: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2021
AngryIgboDon:

Akpati Ozu himself... Odogwu Delico Nwamama grin grin grin

Where have you been? I really missed you.

Please always kill that useless man for me. He has always been a nuisance of recent. Iddiot somebody
my nigga cheesy
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2021
Elliot2:
Igbos hàve àlways been bearing the brunt for the yorubas. It happened in 1946 or so, and àlso in 1953. Yet the yorubas hate them with passion.

See as lies de crawl all over ya mouth

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2021
"The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable"

Hate it when people say that sanctimonious horse shít. This statement is buried deep in oppression and hatred. People who use that statement don't give a hoot about the unity of Nigeria trust me.

When there is no justice or fairness, how can there be unity? What kind of unity are we talking about? grin grin
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2021
This is craze talk. Hear o, another animal talk - Fela Kuti
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Spandau: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
1 northerner is more worthy and stronger than 10 afojas as u dey talk like this i for sey i catch u ehh ah swear even ur biological mum will not recognised ur face idiot dont worry i go chop ur fada one day i don mark u , na how many yoruba mechanics do we have i the north do their lives maters ask urself about this yoruba are and will always be our slaves cos na we shade them i dey pray for this war wuna dey crip for to even start na then u go know who a northerner is one slap pesin don die mtww na he dey look for war

See mumu de talk.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Elliot2(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2021
Spandau:

See as lies de crawl all over ya mouth
Can you please check those date I gave?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Iykenuwa(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.

Arewa will turn to Somalia version 2.0 if that happens.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Reference(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand

Arrest, arrest, arrest. What nonsense. That is not what proper governments do. What has been said that is tantamount to an arrest on any side of the divide, nothing.

What goverments do, instead of escalating tensions is to create dialogue, to bring interest groups round a table to air directly to themselves their views with an objective of finding common ground and establishing common values.

When citizens know that government actively promotes dialogue in the land you will see credible associations springing up all over the place with strong mandates from their constituents, just as you have the NAACP or UNIDOS in the States.

Why is it so hard for the authorities in Nigeria either to foster cross sectional dialogue or dialogue themselves with their citizens in a constant, deliberate, institutional manner.

Why is government always either ambivalent until violence is the last resort or act violently themselves against their people. Are we not all sick and tired of constant bloodshed and depravity.

There are many, many countries out there who have longer running, deeper and more intractable sectional, ethnic and religious chasms but they all seem to be able to focus their energies on corporate development instead. Why can't we..

Arrest, arrest, kill, kill at every instance....what kind of poorly governed, poorly citizened country is this for heavens sake.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Crayfish09: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??

I thought bandits are our people? Confused fools
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Crayfish09: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
let it start now thank God Yoruba people no kuku plenty for that region I even doubt if they are Yorubas there. the Yorubas there are countable but the terrorist here in the west are uncountable ordinary my street for ijebu ode the Hausa people wey dey there go reach 50 wey dey Carry stick for sawmill not to talk of the central mosque side wey no too far from my street that's just one axis oo.. All this one no dey cause trouble oo but make u people just attack the few Yorubas in North aje the Hausa fulani terrorist wey dey my area go hear am

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Yorubas are everywhere in the north. In Kaduna here, you can find a lot of them in Kabala West, Unguwan Gado, Tudun Wada, etc. If we should decide to kick out your dirty asses, it would be more than disastrous

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by opribo(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??

....and go to where? You don't get the point that they were hired and paid to come and make this place a place where the blood of baboons and monkeys are mixed but their plan failed because the good man GEJ surprised them.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Fejoku: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Of course they will. When they were busy supporting Kanu out of hatred for the Yorubas and North they never considered the consequences of their myopic and hateful outlook.

I personally warned them about the danger of having a childish outlook , rather than a pragmatic and mature attitude, to the whole secession business.

If serious civil strife began today Igbos will be the biggest victims with over 10 million of their people at the mercy of other Nigerians outside ala Igbo. While there safety is guaranteed in the SW Igbos are always hating on, can same ever be said of the North?

Always think about the consequences of your actions . That is what separates men from boys.
Didn't want to respond on similar posts as this one you made with regards to Igbos but this particular post forced me to comment. I still know the fulani north remains the problem but I have to talk sense into your head so you don't lose track of the situation at hand.
There are millions of Yorubas in the north and they are well known by everyone over there. Most times, Yorubas have areas they dominate just like the Igbos. Both Yorubas worship centres are predominantly visited by Yorubas and everyone know them to belong to Yorubas. There are specific businesses dominated by Yorubas and they're well known. Do you really think that Yorubas after spending over 100yrs in the north won't be easily recognizable by the people over there? You better wake up and face reality.
Now this is the projection of these fulanis. They expect Igbos and Yorubas to have an altercation through whatsoever attack they launch so we can be divided and give them the opportunity to achieve their aim. You must think in that line and not give them the chance.
This quit notice they issued is a ruse and peradventure some touts among them decide to start the attack, they will attack every tribe including people from the middlebelt within their locality. The response down south will be explosive and the international community will be forced to intervene as all the Nigerian security apparatus won't be able to manage it. This isn't in the plan of the fulani elites and they would move to prevent it soon.
The point is that you shouldn't be too quick to think Igbos will be worst hit. We don't wish the death of anyone before Nigeria is divided. It can be done peacefully and should be done peacefully for the interest of everyone. If Nigeria goes to war before it divides, the fulani territory will not be able to rebuild all they've built with stolen wealth from the south. We know this too well.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by EBISABA(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2021
YOU MEAN YOU STILL BELIEVE IN ON NIGERIA BRO? shocked
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by QuotasSystem: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:

These are the pathetic realities that shows that the SW is the real and biggest victim of 'one Nigeria'.

Like Igboho said, we don't want one Nigeria again "to your tents O Israel". Just hope the North wont Chicken out of this as they humiliatingly did over the food blockade.

You keep fooling yourself trying to push this false narrative.

Did Fani Kayode, hiding behind Yahaya Bello, not come begging on behalf of Igbohoe and Yorubas for the northern food blockade to be lifted?

Has he not returned to his Igbohoe coc.k sucking to the delight of Yorubas?

Were your traders and breadwinners not already wailing the scarcity and high prices of their favourite food items?

Did the SW not start holding several emergency meetings to discuss the region's food security with that singular act of blockade? Lol.

You can only fool yourself grin

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/18/breaking-igboho-arewa-youths-give-yorubas-72-hours-to-leave-north/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1616096997

noted that the entity of Nigeria is nonnegotiable and called on all stakeholders in the country to reject anything that would cause confusion in the land.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by nairalandankrah: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Didi2d:

But Lot's of people wants him to talk.

One thing I know is tinubu knows everything that is happening in Nigeria. But has decided to keep quiet so he won't offend the north neither offending the south.
He knows his enemies are watching closely in other to nail him, but as a smart man he has kept quiet.

At the right time, Baba go yan
Yarn or miss-yarn? Someone that has retired from international politics angry
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ProElite: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Retarded Fools ...
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by emilo2bad: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Modarun:
Problem is, which part of the North? Cos am sure northern states like Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Niger, Kogi, Southern Bauchi, Adamawa, are not amongst you lots. So gbafou.
That is your narrow mind thinking They are all part of Arewa. You think North is divided like the south
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2021
QuotasSystem:

You keep fooling yourself trying to push this false narrative.

Did Fani Kayode, hiding behind Yahaya Bello, not come begging on behalf of Igbohoe and Yorubas for the northern food blockade to be lifted?

Has he not returned to his Igbohoe coc.k sucking to the delight of Yorubas?

Were your traders and breadwinners not already wailing the scarcity and high prices of their favourite food items?

Did the SW not start holding several emergency meetings to discuss the region's food security with that singular act of blockade? Lol.

You can only fool yourself grin

Lol.....just like your dad, FFK is an irrelevant piece of shit same also for yeye Bello.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by QuotasSystem: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Crayfish09:

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Yorubas are everywhere in the north. In Kaduna here, you can find a lot of them in Kabala West, Unguwan Gado, Tudun Wada, etc. If we should decide to kick out your dirty asses, it would be more than disastrous

They are really deluded.

Most, at least 75% of artisans in the North are from the SW. I'm talking welders, carpenters, mechanics (especially rewires), battery chargers etc. They are in their millions and most have been living in the North for generations and I know several.

They will be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by QuotasSystem: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Lol.....just like your dad, FFK is an irrelevant piece of shit same also for yeye Bello.

Did I strike a nerve? grin

FFK wasn't the only one wailing, lamenting and holding several emergency food meetings.

Unfortunately you must have a pathetic failure for a father hence your misplaced anger and lack of respect for fatherhood.

Pele.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by illicit(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Kewellbanks:
And when it's starts, there would be no hiding place for everyone including YOU.

Why anticipating a war?

at least we will know how far

why keep postponing the evil day
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Did I strike a nerve? grin

FFK wasn't the only one wailing, lamenting and holding several emergency food meetings.

Unfortunately you must have a pathetic failure for a father hence your misplaced anger.

Pele.

Nerve....lol, it's why some of your cursed brothers tried to airlift food down south, fvckin skinny fvcktard talking about food blockade while his paying taxes to bandits .....lol your father is a fvcktard.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Ikinternational: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2021
loopman:

Did you see any Yoruba leader rushing to the north to beg or did you see any Yoruba people calling themselves northern yoruba ?

You be clown! When serious people are talking, igbos who are the weakest link in the south should hide

Igbos the weakest link abi
Never in a million years would you look God in the eye n repeat this lie.

But for 'say whatever' land of sm, it will pass. There's no consequence for uttering rubbish

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2021
QuotasSystem:

They are really deluded.

Most, at least 75% of artisans in the North are from the SW. I'm talking welders, carpenters, mechanics (especially rewires), battery chargers etc. They are in their millions and most have been living in the North for generations and I know several.

They will be shocked.

Aboki.... it's about the comparisms and averages....yoruba battery chargers, capenters and mechanics small compared to the amputees and beggers who have turned our streets into IDP camps, suya sellers, shoe makers, tailors, and your different godforsaken sabo slums... let's not even talk about some of the investments owned by some of your political elites....in all honesty I really want you guys to chase any foolish Yoruba staying in the north cus you'd be doing the idiots a very big favor, because I don't understand why one would settle in bandit country.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Abdogood(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Eventually every body will go they go. They are just delaying the time. We don tire.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Polyglot7pointO: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
it’s all propaganda
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Yoighaman(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/18/breaking-igboho-arewa-youths-give-yorubas-72-hours-to-leave-north/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1616096997

"....It noted that Mr. Igboho has continuously threatened the lives and property of northerners residing in the southwest for no reason..."

This guy must be sick for this statement.

The wellness of his mental health is questionable.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Lolabunny1: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Yorubas knew that this has been your plan you worthless, god forsaken, useless and lowlives called Igbos since Fulanis killed, maimed, raped and gloriously wipped your ass in 1966 war which you foolishly and voluntarily asked for.

This is the reason why i ll personally tell my fellow Yorubas here that before they tag any robbery/kidnapping to the Fulanis, they should watch out for the Igbos who are masquerading themselves as Fulanis so as to create war between the Yoruba and the North.

I knew it ll come to this since Igbos had failed to secede peacefully. I knew since the Biafra agitation and their hero Nnamdi Kanu was kicked out of the country as a common criminal he is that Igbos would come up with this so as create division between the two tribes they see as their masters who are holding them in one Nigeria.

The Igbos have no other business than blaming Yorubas for all their self-inflicted woes even when they couldn’t sleep with their wives, they would blame the Yorubas for their worthless future being stolen by their own Igbo politicians and worthless leaders.

In my life, i ve travelled to different parts of the world but yet to see any tribe as useless and shameless as Igbos. You are fighting a War which means Igbos was fighting and killing other people but foolish Igbos expected the same they were killing to make provision for their 3 square meals. Any logic in this! Wow! Any logic in this! Blockade is the first instrument of a war you worthless hairy pigs.

all I see is a tribal bigot. Why insult another tribe. Your death is near.. this I see. You will be killed soonest by those you despise if you don't watch your mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.