Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (41886 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by selemempe: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Of course they will. When they were busy supporting Kanu out of hatred for the Yorubas and North they never considered the consequences of their myopic and hateful outlook.

I personally warned them about the danger of having a childish outlook , rather than a pragmatic and mature attitude, to the whole secession business.

If serious civil strife began today Igbos will be the biggest victims with over 10 million of their people at the mercy of other Nigerians outside ala Igbo. While there safety is guaranteed in the SW Igbos are always hating on, can same ever be said of the North?

Always think about the consequences of your actions . That is what separates men from boys.
Lol... fulani give yorubas quit notice.... yoruba person blame Igbo. Chai... you can't make this up grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Fahdiga(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:
Lol. Another empty blackmail our Northern brothers will come to regret like the silly food blockade they embarrassed themselves with.

How may Yorubas are in the North and what kind of Yorubas? They are certainly not beggars, almajiris, mai guard, suya sellers, shoe shiners, nail cutters, herdsmen and Okada riders in the majority.

Now, how many Northerners in the SW and what is their worth to the region?

Like the pathetic food blockade, we can only ask the North to do their worst yet as people with nothing of worth to blackmail others with I can bet any money they will start begging within an hour of the SW retaliating.
Shut up you Mallam parading as a Yoruba man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ken6488(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Cool
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by bumirumma: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Buhari please do something about these crisis
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Blackman101: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2021
it see how things will pay out
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ShaqFu: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Another empty threat.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Yorubas dn suffer walaihi. even the lagos they should have capitalized on they allowed a greedy entity to selfishly hijack the future of yoruba youths.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by oluwasegun007(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2021
It's about to go down.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by BrainSanitizer: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Arewa youth assembly, Arewa youth council, Arewa youth forum, Arewa youth consultative forum, northern youth council of Nigeria, Northern youth assembly.
All these groups formed by the same northern youths and they are shameless enough to issue a statement.
Bunch of jobless, greedy and fraudulent fools whose only trade is to produce worthless awards to sell to people who are sometimes blackmailed or diabolically coerced into accepting the awards and paying for them.
Until they put their own house in order, any statement from them is more useless than the barking of a week old puppy.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by duyorker: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by belente(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by lekki1444: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2021
NO YORUBAS IN THE NORTH arewa need to go on with that shit grin

i hope all the igbos in the north know they are in danger of being mistaken for afonja and getting their dome chopped off by arewa sword shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by adedehinbo(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Na empty threat jare,Dem no born their papa well
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Temptee101(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand

Nigerians had been divided since 1914.

Break the shithole into pieces. We are way too distinct to live as one people.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Kubernetes: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Modarun:
Problem is, which part of the North? Cos am sure northern states like Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Niger, Kogi, Southern Bauchi, Adamawa, are not amongst you lots. So gbafou.

Nna, Geography is still being offered now.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by duyorker: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2021
WE CANT BE, WE ARE ACCOMODATING
Armaggedon:
I hope middle belt isn't part of their arewa
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Masterito(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2021
There Yorubas even in Bornu
Cashsteady:
let it start now thank God Yoruba people no kuku plenty for that region I even doubt if they are Yorubas there. the Yorubas there are countable but the terrorist here in the west are uncountable ordinary my street for ijebu ode the Hausa people wey dey there go reach 50 wey dey Carry stick for sawmill not to talk of the central mosque side wey no too far from my street that's just one axis oo.. All this one no dey cause trouble oo but make u people just attack the few Yorubas in North aje the Hausa fulani terrorist wey dey my area go hear am
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by emerged01(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand
Who will now arrest the govt that has refused to take action against Fulani herdsmen who go about destroying farmlands?
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by DenreleDave(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2021
selemempe:
Lol... fulani give yorubas quit notice.... yoruba person blame Igbo. Chai... you can't make this up grin grin grin

Northern Igbo... Shut up... There is notin like northern Yoruba like your people dt claim northern Igbo

gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by duyorker: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2021
WHO WAN STAY NORTH WHERE BOKO BOYS TI TAKE OVER
Modarun:
Problem is, which part of the North? Cos am sure northern states like Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Niger, Kogi, Southern Bauchi, Adamawa, are not amongst you lots. So gbafou.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Masterito(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Beg me? Lol
Alba3:

And Igbo went begging... wait to see if Yoruba will beg before you start comparing.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by echerrem(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Funny enough they fulanis should have been the most educated part of Nigeria
due to their early interactions with the Arabs.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by flipayank: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Flipaclip Pc is an Animation app is something that has been a vital integral of many people’s life and it is something that is really blooming and quite popular throughout the world it is a very new career field and something that many people admire as it has various career opportunities.

flipaclip download
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by tempusfugit: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2021
I THINK IGBOHO IS EXAGGERATING AND AM MORE WORRIED ABOUT THE PEOPLE SURROUNDING HIM!!!
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by porthouse7(f): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2021
LokoH:
yoruba should act diplomatically and beg north before it is too late.

Don't compare yourself with Igbo's cos everybody know who his wife is.
Biafra is Cummings don't worry
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Kennitrust(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Make this thing happen one time na

Everyone to his own tents mbok
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Gadaluck(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Mohammed Salihu Danlami, Speaker, Arewa Youth Assembly, in a statement, noted that the entity of Nigeria is nonnegotiable and called on all stakeholders in the country to reject anything that would cause confusion in the land.

Folks the above statement is the sole problem of Nigeria. What gives Arewa the right to tell other tribes that this false marriage is non negotiable?

Even God the almighty creator has given all his creatures freedom of choice. It would be easier for other tribes to follow if things were organised and going well in this country. But it simply isn't.

One Nigeria is a fallacy and the sooner we realise and accept the obvious truth the better we can all start to approach things differently and respectfully.....

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Evii: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2021
I see the drum of war beating. One act that led to Nigeria civil war is about playing out. May God take this cup � away from us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by bamac(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
let it start now thank God Yoruba people no kuku plenty for that region I even doubt if they are Yorubas there. the Yorubas there are countable but the terrorist here in the west are uncountable ordinary my street for ijebu ode the Hausa people wey dey there go reach 50 wey dey Carry stick for sawmill not to talk of the central mosque side wey no too far from my street that's just one axis oo.. All this one no dey cause trouble oo but make u people just attack the few Yorubas in North aje the Hausa fulani terrorist wey dey my area go hear am
What about bike men that are almost 70% northerners here in Ijebu Ode. They should think twice.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Kubernetes: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2021
Some sections think without zem, other sections won't survive.
So why were u quite, when Ighoho is making those useless secessionist threats?
Now Northerners just coughed and u guys are already panting.
Let the 3 regions divide and every body go his own way.
The SS, SE and SW has oil, land and few solid minerals to be on their own.
The NC, NE and NW also have abundant land, abundant minerals and little oil to be on their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.