Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Some People Are Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Are Mean (2861 Views)

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Demands To Know Reason Nigerians Are Mean / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2021
I really don’t blame people who keep things to themselves, especially what they go through!

People pretend to be trustworthy and know what you’re dealing with. Then use it against you, they know you’re vulnerable.

Read my previous post before this one and check the comments under the post then see how people are adding more fuel to my depressions. But I leave them all to God and with their thoughts

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Mean by nyiamfrank: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2021
correct

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Mean by BlueSparks: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2021
You need a daily job to take care of your kids. Those kids are too young to be left while you go hustle. How about your mother or sisters?
Re: Some People Are Mean by BlueSparks: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2021
You have a good command of English. You have a laptop with good battery life, four hours.

You've crossed paths with me before and I told you what to do. Don't you know with the laptop, you can earn like 2,000/3,000 Naira daily?
Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2021
My Dad is late already and my mother is very sick in the village. My 2 brothers are spread struggling doing boy boy for them to be able to see food eat
BlueSparks:
You need a daily job to take care of your kids. Those kids are too young to be left while you go hustle. How about your mother or sisters?
Re: Some People Are Mean by BlueSparks: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2021
MondayUche:
My Dad is late already and my mother is very sick in the village. My 2 brothers are spread struggling doing boy boy for them to be able to see food eat

It's direction you need. You've not met the right persons. If you were around me I would have spent 3 days to groom you and you'll make 2k daily with the laptop.

I hope you've not sold it?
Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Laptop keh. Even my half screen dead spark 1 slow phone I am using was given to me by someone before my son broke the screen. I don't have any laptop. I am struggling from odd street jobs to another to make sure my kids see water to drink
BlueSparks:
You have a good command of English. You have a laptop with good battery life, four hours.

You've crossed paths with me before and I told you what to do. Don't you know with the laptop, you can earn like 2,000/3,000 Naira daily?
Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 19, 2021
I don't have a laptop
BlueSparks:

It's direction you need. You've not met the right persons. If you were around me I would have spent 3 days to groom you and you'll make 2k daily with the laptop.

Re: Some People Are Mean by heendrix(m): 3:32am On Mar 19, 2021
BlueSparks:

I got a Laptop how can I hit you up??
Re: Some People Are Mean by heendrix(m): 3:33am On Mar 19, 2021
BlueSparks:

An idea you can share?
Re: Some People Are Mean by Michelle55: 3:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Op, how do I know you're not lying mbok?
Re: Some People Are Mean by Cooldude90: 4:20am On Mar 19, 2021
BlueSparks:

I have a laptop. Can you pls tell me how to do this and make money?

Kindly drop your WhatsApp (here is mine 07086337542) contact or email.
Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Good morning to you. Please you can take your time to read all my posts here. I have been struggling for long doing anything I can to make sure my innocent kids eat. Just ignore the bitter hearts comments from those who dosnt know what someone with huge responsibilities is facing out there. Especially those (Mummy thank you Ma) they always thinks that whenever someone speaks out for help that person is lazy or something. I have been struggling and facing it all alone with this little children. Now this rent issue is just taking my life little by little already
The landlord called me yesterdayy asking if I received letter from the caretaker and I said yes and he said he is waiting
My heart just cut anyhow. Please help and assist us plese
Michelle55:
Re: Some People Are Mean by DaInferno(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2021
MondayUche:
I really don’t blame people who keep things to themselves, especially what they go through!

People pretend to be trustworthy and know what you’re dealing with. Then use it against you, they know you’re vulnerable.

Read my previous post before this one and check the comments under the post then see how people are adding more fuel to my depressions. But I leave them all to God and with their thoughts
grin
Re: Some People Are Mean by cornelin(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2021
BlueSparks:

Bros, please help your home boy. I've been struggling since this year. I've got a laptop and I just need direction and mentorship. Thanks

cornelinfo@gmail.com
Re: Some People Are Mean by AishaYesufu: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2021
After being bursted on a previous thread in Family section, Scammer OP has run to Romance section to create another thread.

Meanwhile....

Na wa oooo

OP claims hardship but;

Doesn't want to relocate to his village where he wouldn't pay rent and his 'kids' will be cared for in order for him to go out hustling.

He insisted on not wanting to expose his 'kids' to village life, yet keep exposing them to city hardship without any form of education.

He lies that he was paid 8 kobo per block... He fails to realise that @8 kobo, he will need to carry 10,000 blocks to get 800 naira daily; which is a IMPOSSIBLE... Nobody pays 8kobo per block in Ayobo or any part of Lagos.

He has painted a situation like it is him against the world with an imaginary wife that audio abandoned him, he doesn't need ideas at all but money lol...

To break the camel's back, he uses Android phone with data and has time to be replying comments. grin

Dear OP, look for another format... You don cast

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2021
Rushing everywhere to comment what might cause you what you will not like in the future without verification is not good. You don't know me and I don't know you and you don't know what i am going through and facing before you go rush dey write long bitter heart note. You don't know what you are causing and you don't know what could happen. You are not in my shoes so you can always ignore. This block carrying is what I do and im sure you people are thinking about laboring in a construction site, NO I am talking about 6 inches blocks from the factory where the blocks are molded. 9inches is 10 kobo and you can always load as many as you can. Do you know that at times we will work and work from morning till 3/5PM and go home with 600 naira!! I only had to put one of the hardest street odd job I have been struggling with for my kids to eat. Like i said those children of (mummy thank you ma) won't understand what someone with responsibilities is facing out there. So broa rushing everywhere to post what you only imagine without even considering that kids are involved Is very bad and when the result of paying back with evil comes hope you will remember this day. Thanks and good luck te author=AishaYesufu post=100009312]After being bursted on a previous thread in Family section, Scammer OP has run to Romance section to create another thread.

Meanwhile....

Na wa oooo

OP claims hardship but;

Doesn't want to relocate to his village where he wouldn't pay rent and his 'kids' will be cared for in order for him to go out hustling.

He insisted on not wanting to expose his 'kids' to village life, yet keep exposing them to city hardship without any form of education.

He lies that he was paid 8 kobo per block... He fails to realise that @8 kobo, he will need to carry 10,000 blocks to get 800 naira daily; which is a IMPOSSIBLE... Nobody pays 8kobo per block in Ayobo or any part of Lagos.

He has painted a situation like it is him against the world with an imaginary wife that audio abandoned him, he doesn't need ideas at all but money lol...

To break the camel's back, he uses Android phone with data and has time to be replying comments. grin

Dear OP, look for another format... You don cast[/quote]
Re: Some People Are Mean by BlueSparks: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2021
MondayUche:
I don't have a laptop

I saw a laptop on your profile page advertised for sale that's why I suggested. Anyways, around farming community there's always jobs on a daily if it's something you consider as what you can do. There's steady daily job to get atleast 1500 Naira a day sometimes 2k Naira from different employers that engages you daily. I want to recommend this option to you.

If this interests you, I can guide you accordingly and may employ you for the first 1 month everyday. Alternatively if your command of English writing is crisp, I can put you through a fast 5 days crash course, groom you and direct you to the path of how you can make good amounts to bring you out of the tight corner
Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2021
No sir the laptop is not mine was selling for someone and if the buyer comes from me i will be given small thing. And yes please i am Interested sir this is my WhatsApp number
08070751915 please lets chat for you ro explain to me more better sir.
BlueSparks:

I saw a laptop on your profile page advertised for sale that's why I suggested. Anyways, around farming community there's always jobs on a daily if it's something you consider as what you can do. There's steady daily job to get atleast 1500 Naira a day sometimes 2k Naira from different employers that engages you daily. I want to recommend this option to you.

If this interests you, I can guide you accordingly and may employ you for the first 1 month everyday. Alternatively if your command of English writing is crisp, I can put you through a fast 5 days crash course, groom you and direct you to the path of how you can make good amounts to bring you out of the tight corner
Re: Some People Are Mean by jalodo2: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Michelle55:
please give ur money to people in serious needs. Though he is in need too o, but he has turned lazy due to free money he is always getting, he is cashing out on twitter too, so he doesn't want to work. Latest money he got is 150k, he said he wants to put his kids in school so as to be able to go out and hustle, barely a month, papa is back. His caption is always " father of 2" using d innocent kids to get pity. He will never seek for assistance without mentioning d kids. He lies to make d situation worse and he doent like advice ( check d thread before this) all he wants is money, and if u cant give him he rushes to open another thread and before I forget, giving him advice on other things to do instead of this daily begging will b met with ready made answers. He has answers for every question u want to ask. He is so comfortable begging that it has turn to habit for him. Funny anough he get money, lay low for sometime, after spending, he comes back. Dont b surprised if he is building a house somewhere. And I can bet d wife is right there in his house enjoying d loots. He has grown fat on this job of his.. to verify this kind of person, collect his address to his doorstep, not " call me when u get to bus stop address o" ask for the name he is known as around. Visit on d day he is not expecting u, then u get d real picture. Before u see him, ask little questions from his neighbor's.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Mean by Michelle55: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
jalodo2:
please give ur money to people in serious needs. Though he is in need too o, but he has turned lazy due to free money he is always getting, he is cashing out on twitter too, so he doesn't want to work. Latest money he got is 150k, he said he wants to put his kids in school so as to be able to go out and hustle, barely a month, papa is back. His caption is always " father of 2" using d innocent kids to get pity. He will never seek for assistance without mentioning d kids. He lies to make d situation worse and he doent like advice ( check d thread before this) all he wants is money, and if u cant give him he rushes to open another thread and before I forget, giving him advice on other things to do instead of this daily begging will b met with ready made answers. He has answers for every question u want to ask. He is so comfortable begging that it has turn to habit for him. Funny anough he get money, lay low for sometime, after spending, he comes back. Dont b surprised if he is building a house somewhere. And I can bet d wife is right there in his house enjoying d loots. He has grown fat on this job of his.. to verify this kind of person, collect his address to his doorstep, not " call me when u get to bus stop address o" ask for the name he is known as around. Visit on d day he is not expecting u, then u get d real picture. Before u see him, ask little questions from his neighbor's.
Thanks for this.
Re: Some People Are Mean by Foodqueen(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Uche, someone said u were given 150k last month. How far with the money?
Re: Some People Are Mean by AishaYesufu: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
MondayUche:
Rushing everywhere to comment what might cause you what you will not like in the future without verification is not good. You don't know me and I don't know you and you don't know what i am going through and facing before you go rush dey write long bitter heart note. You don't know what you are causing and you don't know what could happen. You are not in my shoes so you can always ignore. This block carrying is what I do and im sure you people are thinking about laboring in a construction site, NO I am talking about 6 inches blocks from the factory where the blocks are molded. 9inches is 10 kobo and you can always load as many as you can. Do you know that at times we will work and work from morning till 3/5PM and go home with 600 naira!! I only had to put one of the hardest street odd job I have been struggling with for my kids to eat. Like i said those children of (mummy thank you ma) won't understand what someone with responsibilities is facing out there. So broa rushing everywhere to post what you only imagine without even considering that kids are involved Is very bad and when the result of paying back with evil comes hope you will remember this day. Thanks and good luck te author=AishaYesufu post=100009312]After being bursted on a previous thread in Family section, Scammer OP has run to Romance section to create another thread.

Meanwhile....

Na wa oooo

OP claims hardship but;

Dear OP, look for another format... You don cast
[/s]
Nonsense... You have gotten 150k from Twitter, this is in addition to the numerous amounts yiu got here. Someone also said he sent you 25k.. Ogbeni, this your format really de pay you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Mean by AishaYesufu: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
jalodo2:
The guy may have even bought Lexus ES 370 with his format.
Re: Some People Are Mean by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
AishaYesufu:
The guy may have even bought Lexus ES 370 with his format.
lol
Re: Some People Are Mean by AishaYesufu: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
In June 2020, OP came with a format that his daughter was sick and needs money. Over $1100 was raised via Gofundme

https://www.nairaland.com/5637925/save-life-please#85893333

Penultimate to that time, OP has been collecting money in the name of hardship, including over 150k on Twitter... Now he has come again.

My position is that it is not a bad thing to beg for assistance, but using different formats to take money from people is evil, devilish and fraudulent. I'm sure OP is living very fine and fat in his line of "business".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Mean by AishaYesufu: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Mean by bigjackass: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
MondayUche:

Your are a very big goat. In the other thread you said the little children are at home and keeping you from going out to work. But someone on Twitter sent 162k for you to put them in school just last month. Now you are back complaining that same kids are not in school preventing you from working. Nothing concern me with what you did with the person's money but is this life you are living ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Someone messaged me and said I should stop replying to all those negative replies that the more I reply the more it looks as if I am playing with people's minds. But let me just drop this and I hope those who will only come to the comment section to read negative replies and look for negative things to say should also read this. If you all check when I posted my situation and how everything started even during the lockdown how I was stranded in Abuja while my family was getting kicked out in Lagos. I cried out even some top men collected my landlord's number because he is a CSP officer threatening to throw my family out of his house even with the lockdown. Fast forward during April last year we managed to get a place and relocated since then I have been struggling and hustling to feed my family doing whatever I can I even posted a few of the side hustle I was doing here because I know much about car dealing business so I packaged myself to be a middleman agent to any property anyone wants to say so that I will be the middleman. I helped someone from this same NL to sell a car of 3m+ and this person did not give me anything. Then my wife was still around she told me this hustle is risky that what if someone sent me stolen car details to post then after-sales if anything happens they will pick me first blah blah fear grab me so I stop the stuff thou business were not coming sha. Remember schools was to resume last year but later postponed, all this while I put my kids in a lesson while hustling. I am not someone with handwork I was into a Coca-Cola dealership business before my business went down and I tried as much as I can for me not to meet a day like this. Even decided to travel out of the country to hustle any job for the betterment of my family but in return, I got duped by someone I trusted so very much. Everything getting tougher and harder so many promises of jobs even loan to start a restaurant business with my wife I got promises everywhere but in the end disappointment everywhere. I am owning money from everyone I know even down to my wife's brother I am owning him some change just to dey make sure the kids eat food and treatment. Fast forward then it was about a month for school to resume. Even someone promised my kids a scholarship but it was just for clout chasing and nothing happened at die minutes for school to start. Every parent should know that registering kids into a new school for the first time is always expensive like times 2 of the normal school fees. I have no option than to cry under the post where the fake scholarship was promised that nothing was done ooo and my kids are not even going to start school with their mates. And I was advised to seek assistant urgently which I did and God used 4 good heart people to raise me the 160k which the donation site removed 15% and the rest was sent to me my kid's school registration all total amount of 115k school bus was not there name dey go pick and drop them. My wife left on the 5th of September last year only parents will understand how hard and difficult it is to be a single parent and a dad for that matter. So many things I have been facing I never talk of how many times I have rushed my son who has a health condition to the hospital even meself dey shame to ask at times but when the situation don choke me beyond handling alone who I get again to bey too of not the public. Family and friends will only know and listen to you when you have money. I have learned a lot like this. I no pray to be in this kind of situation I never even finish recovering from the school processing stuff I went through now here is a house rent issue. Even the landlord don call me to ask if I received the letter from the caretaker Hmmmm. Those thinking I am a scammer or playing with people's minds eeeh I just hope you won't be among those to get shook news of whatever will happen and it will be too late for you to regret ever adding depressions with your comments. Please help me paste this reply to any other negative reply and I leave everyone with their thought. God bless you all
AishaYesufu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense... You have gotten 150k from Twitter, this is in addition to the numerous amounts yiu got here. Someone also said he sent you 25k.. Ogbeni, this your format really de pay you angry
Re: Some People Are Mean by AishaYesufu: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
MondayUche:
Someone messaged me and said I should stop replying to all those negative replies that the more I reply the more it looks as if I am playing with people's minds. But let me just drop this and I hope those who will only come to the comment section to read negative replies and look for negative things to say should also read this. If you all check when I posted my situation and how everything started even during the lockdown how I was stranded in Abuja while my family was getting kicked out in Lagos. I cried out even some top men collected my landlord's number because he is a CSP officer threatening to throw my family out of his house even with the lockdown. Fast forward during April last year we managed to get a place and relocated since then I have been struggling and hustling to feed my family doing whatever I can I even posted a few of the side hustle I was doing here because I know much about car dealing business so I packaged myself to be a middleman agent to any property anyone wants to say so that I will be the middleman. I helped someone from this same NL to sell a car of 3m+ and this person did not give me anything. Then my wife was still around she told me this hustle is risky that what if someone sent me stolen car details to post then after-sales if anything happens they will pick me first blah blah fear grab me so I stop the stuff thou business were not coming sha. Remember schools was to resume last year but later postponed, all this while I put my kids in a lesson while hustling. I am not someone with handwork I was into a Coca-Cola dealership business before my business went down and I tried as much as I can for me not to meet a day like this. Even decided to travel out of the country to hustle any job for the betterment of my family but in return, I got duped by someone I trusted so very much. Everything getting tougher and harder so many promises of jobs even loan to start a restaurant business with my wife I got promises everywhere but in the end disappointment everywhere. I am owning money from everyone I know even down to my wife's brother I am owning him some change just to dey make sure the kids eat food and treatment. Fast forward then it was about a month for school to resume. Even someone promised my kids a scholarship but it was just for clout chasing and nothing happened at die minutes for school to start. Every parent should know that registering kids into a new school for the first time is always expensive like times 2 of the normal school fees. I have no option than to cry under the post where the fake scholarship was promised that nothing was done ooo and my kids are not even going to start school with their mates. And I was advised to seek assistant urgently which I did and God used 4 good heart people to raise me the 160k which the donation site removed 15% and the rest was sent to me my kid's school registration all total amount of 115k school bus was not there name dey go pick and drop them. My wife left on the 5th of September last year only parents will understand how hard and difficult it is to be a single parent and a dad for that matter. So many things I have been facing I never talk of how many times I have rushed my son who has a health condition to the hospital even meself dey shame to ask at times but when the situation don choke me beyond handling alone who I get again to bey too of not the public. Family and friends will only know and listen to you when you have money. I have learned a lot like this. I no pray to be in this kind of situation I never even finish recovering from the school processing stuff I went through now here is a house rent issue. Even the landlord don call me to ask if I received the letter from the caretaker Hmmmm. Those thinking I am a scammer or playing with people's minds eeeh I just hope you won't be among those to get shook news of whatever will happen and it will be too late for you to regret ever adding depressions with your comments. Please help me paste this reply to any other negative reply and I leave everyone with their thought. God bless you all
[/s]

Oboy you no de tire? For over ONE YEAR, it has been one format to the other, all in a bid to collect money from unsuspecting members of the public.

You have used school fees format, house rent format, sickness format, wife dumping format, even business format... Haba, ONLY YOU OOOOO... From Twitter to IG to Nairaland to Gofundme. Uche, FEAR GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Don't forget that the house rent I am asking for an assistant now was also rented last year. And my same kids was also treated too. I know different expenses trying to stand. You also jumped where I talked about indomie cooking business too. But it's okay I never hide any of situation and pure them out the way it's hitting me if na fake you self should know it would have been more than prprofessional but I will pure and dropping my situation for real even at times make joke of it on peoples post by questioning God in funny ways. An only parents who does expenses will understand.
AishaYesufu:
OP collected 162k from a single Twitter user alone last month

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13282195_er89qnxaayuov_jpeg_jpegbdc9c059245e6aa43523d66901774100
Re: Some People Are Mean by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
And as for the gofundme own we didn't even see the money cos they don't send to Nigeria and the young lady who created it for me is very young she doesn't have the can of business bank account needed for her to be able to withdraw the money until she starts working. She is just a young student who was trying to help. So the money is still there she tried all her best submitted all what they asked her to submit according to her but still. Well, I leave everything to God but with little faith and believe that a matured and understanding someday will understand that I am looking for help for rent and help me.
AishaYesufu:
[s][/s]

Oboy you no de tire? For over ONE YEAR, it has been one format to the other, all in a bid to collect money from unsuspecting members of the public.

You have used school fees format, house rent format, sickness format, wife dumping format, even business format... Haba, ONLY YOU OOOOO... From Twitter to IG to Nairaland to Gofundme. Uche, FEAR GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Get Married At 50 / Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! / What I Did With My Sick Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.