Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (35349 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DonCandido(f): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Xenry:
Most of our nigerian girls are liabilities (only few are assets), any girl who takes and do not give is a liability

So my question is, if you run out of cash today or tomorrow, can your girlfriend assist you with at least 5k? Supposing you need it for urgent reason(s).

If she can't assist you with that, then she probably is a liability.

For me, I love dating Assets, and not Liabilities. Mine couldn't do that because she doesn't have it, so she's a liability.

That's why I ghosted and dropped her, now I'm looking for an asset.

Now, over to you, can your girlfriend assist you with at least that amount of money if you run out of cash today or tommorow?

Because if she can't, then she probably is a liability.

Categorizing women as either assets or liabilities protrays you as an opportunist and materialistic oaf.

No good man will run a blue pencils through a woman's current economic status and make a decision like you have.

It shows your poverty mentality is unbridled.

Shame!

Do this every time you feel like typing nonsense on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by MufasaLion: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
spiceadole:

For me, when I was single..
I don't receive money from any man I'm dating.
I don't expect him to ask me for money also.... Even if it's a loan.
Let's sort out our problems the way we would if we didn't know each other.
Not because I was(am) a liability.
Today, I pick up bills in my home.
And assist my husband in any way I can.

But as boyfriend, Lai Lai.
Shishi, he no fit collect from my hand

Bolded tho grin. Madam said it with confidence grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
You dropped her cause she is a liability? You are not a good person, you date people for what you will gain from them instead of the love you have for them. Quite shameful!

4 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Ajimusty2: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
A great asset
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Prussian:

Poverty is contagious. A rich guy dating a girl from a poor background will be poor in no time. This is because she will always need money and because the guy is a designated provider, she will never run out of requests.

Status isn't a requirement men need from women.

Women are hypergamous

Men are hypogamous

If she's young, attractive, fit, fertile, has feminine traits, submissive, friendly, cooperative and compliant.... She's good to go dude

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Made619(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Prussian:

Poverty is contagious. A rich guy dating a girl from a poor background will be poor in no time. This is because she will always need money and because the guy is a designated provider, she will never run out of requests.
true words bro
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
I’m shaking right now. My 2 year old son just said his first words. He said “Is it true that most Nigerian girls are liabilities and would do anything to get attention”, and I said “Yes son”. I couldn’t lie to him. It was one of the realest moments of my life. Nigerian ladies are finished son.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by OB7Foreva(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Have you ever been in a classroom?
dollytino4real:
ok I see!,so men are in need of 5k urgently too!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by exsodus: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
My wife is the best
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by legendsilver(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
All girlfriends are liability.
Don't believe fake presentations
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by kokomilala(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
There's an infectious culture that breeds our young women or ladies as entitled liabilities.They believe men exist to take care of all their financial burdens,from feeding to sundry things like getting panties.This is a warped culture.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Oracleforce: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Most African girlfriends or wives are liability....having a stone-age mentality...
They see dating as another source of income and the wife family see their husband as a means of achieving their financial goals.....
Marry African ladies to your own perils....

Though.few of them are assets and rare gold...but you can hardly identify them except by the favour of God....
You see to flamboyant ladies are liability....some are school.dropout runs girl olosho, Ashewo....Ritualist, evil, and good-for-nothing.....
They only have three natural assets...namely....butts and boobs, and cunts...

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by spiceadole: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

[/b]
Bolded tho grin. Madam said it with confidence grin

I made money early..
So I was very conscious .. Let Nigerian men not chop my money ,go flex with ladies who have nothing, their so called liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by onoms4luv(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
mine is certified asset...

I just withdraw 500k from her account now to fund a project. I know I will returned it as promised but she won't bother me.

I can't remember when last I funded her hair. but she makes her hair every two weeks, without my money. (wow)

she is a rare gem.

and she is from Edo and I'm from Delta

she didn't grew up with her parents, they left her at her early age. she toll the street, sold all kinds of stuff, until God decided to pick her call.

I take her as my all and all.

Dasol

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by seyz91(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
cheesy
dollytino4real:
ok I see!,so men are in need of 5k urgently too!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
kokomilala:
There's an infectious culture that breeds our young women or ladies as entitled liabilities.They believe men exist to take care of all their financial burdens,from feeding to sundry things like to go panties.This is a warped culture.

Wat is so bad about it??
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Prussian: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

Status isn't a requirement men need from women.

Women are hypergamous

Men are hypogamous

If she's young, attractive, fit, fertile, has feminine traits, submissive, friendly, cooperative and compliant.... She's good to go dude

Remember that Traceey girl on Nairaland whose mother was complaining that her boyfriend didn't buy bread when he was coming to greet them.

Have you ever dated a girl from a poor background? Yes or no? I have.
You will be the major provider in her life and become an escape route out of poverty for her entire family and siblings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Confidently(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
l meet one girl on Facebook, she is 20 years of age. We had a series of conversation. We only talk on Facebook. One day, I traveled to the village, something happened and I needed the least cash. l contacted her to try my luck. she didn't even want me to explain, she immediately ask for my account details. I received money for first time from a female friend. Since then, she has always been my best friend.
Am even thinking of getting married to her. She is such a good girl with a golden heart �
Love her dearie ❤️

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by seyz91(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
cheesy
Kebbiprince:

I believe you're supposed to understand the message unless your mental capacity is in doubt
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oracleforce:
Most African girlfriends or wives are liability....having a stone-age mentality...
They see dating as another source of income and the wife family see their husband as a means of achieving their financial goals.....
Marry African ladies to your own perils....

Though.few of them are assets and rare gold...but you can hardly identify them except by the favour of God....
You see to flamboyant ladies are liability....some are school.dropout runs girl olosho, Ashewo....Ritualist, evil, and good-for-nothing.....
They only have three natural assets...namely....butts and boobs, and cunts...

Women are sexual objects though

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by MufasaLion: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
spiceadole:

I made money early..
So I was very conscious .. Let Nigerian men not chop my money ,go flex with ladies who have nothing, their so called liabilities.

"Boys Are Bad" but some of us are GOOD cool
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mine is an Asset grin

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Prussian:

Have you ever dated a girl from a poor background? Yes or no? I have.

Remember that Traceey girl on Nairaland whose mother was complaining that her boyfriend didn't buy bread when he was coming to greet them.

U dated a poor girl wen u were not even a high value man. U were still a boy.

Men,especially high value men don't give two bleeps about women's status and money, infact a successful woman is less attractive to high value men

4 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
spiceadole:

I made money early..

The irony of it all...
Has been happening, keeps happening. I don’t take their rants on liabilities serious anymore. If I am a liability, I wouldn’t even be bothered. Naija men have me covered. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Confidently:
l meet one girl on Facebook, she is 20 years of age. We had a series of conversation. We only talk on Facebook. One day, I traveled to the village, something happened and I needed the least cash. l contacted her to try my luck. she didn't even want me to explain, she immediately ask for my account details. I received money for first time from a female friend. Since then, she has always been my best friend.
Am even thinking of getting married to her. She is such a good girl with a golden heart �
Love her dearie ❤️

How old are you?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by dollytino4real(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Have you ever been in a classroom?
no Mr lecturer
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Confidently(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

How old are you?
Am 24 but y asking?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Constantly whining
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Confidently:

Am 24
but y asking?

Please don't marry until u are in ur 30s

Don't have onetitis for that bitch

Maximize ur potentials now and think of marriage in ur 30s

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
cococandy:
Constantly whining

Don't mind them joor

Weak ass men
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Prussian: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

U dated a poor girl wen u were not even a high value man. U were still a boy.

Men,especially high value men don't give two bleeps about women's status and money, infact a successful woman is less attractive to high value men

You think so? As at that time, I owned my business and I'm not looking for a lady. I just wanted someone who can represent me in meetings, who can take executive decisions, not one idiot calling in the middle of a business transaction to tell me that her mother is sick and doesn't have money for hospital bills.

Right now, I'm deliberate about wealth control and keeping it within. If you don't restrict wealth, those who don't know how you acquired it will squander it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Sameercarter(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Made619:
For the sanity of your mind as a guy, avoid ladies from poor background.(no offense to those from poor background)
are you from a rich background

If no? They should avoid you like a plague too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.