Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (35520 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by stanisbaratheon: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gone are the days when men dey train pigeon. Men don wise now.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Saig: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Xenry:
Most of our nigerian girls are liabilities (only few are assets), any girl who takes and do not give is a liability

So my question is, if you run out of cash today or tomorrow, can your girlfriend assist you with at least 5k? Supposing you need it for urgent reason(s).

If she can't assist you with that, then she probably is a liability.

For me, I love dating Assets, and not Liabilities. Mine couldn't do that because she doesn't have it, so she's a liability.

That's why I ghosted and dropped her, now I'm looking for an asset.

Now, over to you, can your girlfriend assist you with at least that amount of money if you run out of cash today or tommorow?

Because if she can't, then she probably is a liability.

True love and respect is already an asset. That's an asset most big marriages can't find. ask Kanye West.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by abimic(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
I hardly run out of cash to be needing a gf to help with bal, but not sure I can roll with a woman who cannot help financially if need ever arises.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Prussian: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Have u helped ur sister or brother grow their businesses

I don't have a bro or sister, but I help my family grow their businesses. My Mom's business for example, I helped it scale in such a way that using some of the personnel I use for my own business, the business runs while she's absent. So, that way, she doesn't need to be physically present to get things done. She supervises production in her spare time and I handle the admin aspect on the side.

We are not like you people that help outsiders and ignore your own family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by IKennaGabriel(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
My ex is a liability
but single now
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by vickydevoka(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2021
DEMZEE:

Status isn't a requirement men need from women.

Women are hypergamous

Men are hypogamous

If she's young, attractive, fit, fertile, has feminine traits, submissive, friendly, cooperative and compliant.... She's good to go dude

Oga I would have believe you. Buh since I entered Abuja my mentality changed.
80% of Abuja men marry their level. Nobody wanna settle for less only few. hypergamous or hypogamous doesn't work in a city like Abuja. Though that's y their marriage doesn't last. Buh no wan gives a Bleep, bcus nobody wants to shoulder the bills alone

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Emdee590(m): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2021
FunnyDude:

Wrong Advice bro.

You should only avoid ladies from poor background if you're from a rich home.

I'd rather suggest, one look for a lady that is productive (earning her own money) and loyal.

PS. Avoid Ladies that are First Born
God ! Which one i go come carry for here now as in advice ? My wife to be na 1st child of the family, please enlighten me why you said 1st child
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by vickydevoka(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Prussian:

I don't have a bro or sister, but I help my family grow their businesses. My Mom's business for example, I helped it scale in such a way that using some of the personnel I use for my own business, the business runs while she's absent. So, that way, she doesn't need to be physically present to get things done. She supervises production in her spare time and I handle the admin aspect on the side.

We are not like you people that help outsiders and ignore your own family.
I thought you are like my wicked brother
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by jamesfield: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Havesomesense:

if she's a good girl you will enjoy cus there's nothing she will not do for you if she loves you.

you only job is to provide, be good to her and also get her a job or open a business for her so she can take care of her needs.

I met my babe when she was broke, she has valuable skills and she's efficient, I invested in her and I'm not regretting it .

NB, Slay Queen is a no no for Relationship, only lash and go

Thank you bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by hardon1(m): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2021
e get girlfriend wey be asset? I only know of some wives as asset. all girlfriends are liability

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I just view some of your post/reply to others on different topics, I wasted my time replying to you. Where your Meninism don take you? People like you lack self confidence (mind of their own) that's why you back any coment by any guy either good or bad just because he is a guy and you think in your mind that you belong to male group.

You are a sheep, a follower your language is to call people names etc that shows your background or the kind of individual that you are.
Try to express yourself without calling people names that is a good start in any conversation or should i say try attend anger management class before you keyboard warrior attitude put u in shit.
Oh, just shut it! Go and do gender reassignment surgery, period. You speak from your place of self hate. You absolutely hate your gender!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

@AbujaCitiBlog it was my opinion it has got nothing to do with you. I have nothing against those that have done gender reassignment i have gays and lesbians friends that are open about their sexual orientation.

Focus on your blog and stop calling me names. Me empty headed lol funny enough daft people like you are quick to call people names. Maybe you should go out more and interact with people. Now crawl back into your hole and concentrate on your blog. Or go screw yourself.
Shut up! Be a man or if you can't be a woman, period.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:59am On Mar 21, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Come up with something tangible other than to yell keyboard warrior. Lack of work turn u into a blogger you are not gifted life must be hard for you. Cunt
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Is that all you can come up with? Shut up go Bleep yourself you lazy cunt
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Oh, just shut it! Go and do gender reassignment surgery, period. You speak from your place of self hate. You absolutely hate your gender!

Self hate look in the mirror go read your post to others macho man. Me self hate bros you need help i have my own mind my own opinion while i have white Asian Hispanic mixed race as mates and friends so i don't have self hate cux i have gay and lesbians friends. Se e shock u
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by BENEAMATA: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Are you looking to open a financial institution ? I suggest you'll need a ledger in your relationship OP. Seeing as you are making it look as if relationships is all so good or so bad according to how the partner is impacting on your bank account .
True , genuine love as we have for our mothers , children , sibling should cost nothing and worth everything to men and vice versa . I strongly suggest we should stick to Friends With Benefits ( FWB ) OR sign a pre-nup if you naturally feel you don't have the same emotion you feel for blood relations towards some female or male that is barely ten years as part of your life , the world will understand . Really ,this looking at one's partner from the viewpoint of wether he / she is another materialistic money grabber or gold digger is getting stale now .
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Guy go fvck yourself or go screw yourself
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

grin grin grin grin you need help me self hate bros you need help, and stop being a coward thought you be macho man
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by BENEAMATA: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Saig:

True love and respect is already an asset. That's an asset most big marriages can't find. ask Kanye West.

This one choke .Gbam
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Judybash93(m): 1:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Well, she's toxic. Girls like that ain't worth dating, they hardly submit to their man.
Please, what do you mean by submit?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by omoadeleye(m): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2021
I don't stay long with broke girls thou... Broke girls do have expensive taste, what their father or mother can't provide for them, they will be billing you on that. So i always dodge myself.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by favour32(m): 3:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Bros,you go ghost girls with poor background and wey poor taya..,bc na dem make up 90% of Nigeria space grin

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by 9jaRealist: 4:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Most of our nigerian girls are liabilities (only few are assets), any girl who takes and do not give is a liability

So my question is, if you run out of cash today or tomorrow, can your girlfriend assist you with at least 5k? Supposing you need it for urgent reason(s).

If she can't assist you with that, then she probably is a liability.

For me, I love dating Assets, and not Liabilities. Mine couldn't do that because she doesn't have it, so she's a liability.

That's why I ghosted and dropped her, now I'm looking for an asset.

Now, over to you, can your girlfriend assist you with at least that amount of money if you run out of cash today or tommorow?

Because if she can't, then she probably is a liability.

Your girlfriend is NOT a commodity or property..
Therefore, by definition she can neither be an asset nor a liability.

Many Nigerians still have a primitive Slave Master’s mentality. SMH

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Spfty: 4:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Lolz
This men go cry fire
Actually it's you men that teaches us how to receive from you, growing up some girls had given to men that do not care about them too , but gave them heartbreak, you guys we tell tales tire
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Emma1Oj(m): 4:34am On Mar 21, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Who doesn't have today is going to have tomorrow. Ghosting your gf cuz of 5k is low. You are not even man enough to tell her face to face. Bros you are a disgrace to men species.
Omo c fish brain o...even your pastor or Imam do com to the pulpit at times to beg members he has more dan money.. so... woman wrapper, what's your point?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Emma1Oj(m): 4:42am On Mar 21, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
In that case, lemme go and dump my boyfriend since he's broke at the moment

Ladies pls avoid urgent 5k guys grin
Only go for big fish tongue
what else can u offer aside that tin in between your laps? poverty mentality no go kill u.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Dollarpo92(f): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Food for thought , but we hv similar personalities in men, some will not assist you even if they have the more than what u are seeking for
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 21, 2021
A great liability sef.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Godwin5766(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday to BLU 03
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:00am On Mar 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok I see!,so men are in need of 5k urgently too!

Dont mind the broke ass!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Juoflife1(f): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Urgent 5k grin grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by FunnyDude(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2021
papyskinsy:

Dating a first born of a struggling family without self vision.. is a time bomb

Big time bomb bro I'm telling you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.