Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM (35279 Views)

Dunchi Lar: NIDCOM Statement About Nigerian Jailed In UAE Over Cybercrime Law / Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody / NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM by DarkJeddi(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2021
rhektor:

Like she tell you about these ones?
No..

Like she sang on this one..

When it is Igbo..

She remembers to name and shame..

When the pertrators are closer to home..

She forgets to name and shame as they are Nigerians..

Re: Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM by rhektor(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
No..

Like she sang on this one..

When it is Igbo..

She remembers to name and shame..

When the pertrators are closer to home..

She forgets to name and shame as they are Nigerians..

So Gawat is now Abike?
Re: Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Na wao. All I keep hearing from nigerians is “the average Ghanaian hates the Nigerian man.” What about nigerians? Do they like Ghanaians? I once lived in Nigeria and saw how Nigerians hated Ghanaians. People from both countries don’t like each other. That is a fact. So stop your one-sided truth.

abnot:

We keep telling Nigerians that irrespective of the challenges and problems with Nigeria moving to an African country may not be the best. I’ve seen first hand how these African countries hate one another . The average Tanzanian hates the Kenyan. The average Ghanaian hates the Nigerian man. Same in South Africa and many others . In 2018 I was boarding an air France flight at Accra and they singled me out of the queue for secondary search because I held a Nigerian passport. Same thing happened in Dar Es Salaam in 2020. In Nairobi in 2020 the immigration officer spent all the time going through my passport pages and asking me all sorts of questions. Told him I was in transit to New York and wanted to have lunch in Nairobi with some friends before the New York flight. He only stopped when he saw the US visa page. In Banjul where I worked briefly on a project they saw me as coming to take their job yet the remote support I offered to the team was not working due to some knowledge gap hence necessitating my travel there to work for two months. In all the average Nigerian is more hardworking and tenacious than most of these people.
American and European societies are even more tolerant towards Africans despite their how Africans complain about racism
Re: Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM by Enceladus(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Now she's gone, and Abike will still keep her job. A special place in hell is reserved for Nigerian politicians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ilasamaja Bridge Is Dismantling (see PHOTO) / South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.