Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) (58123 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Between FFK and that nurse that said he's innocent of all the charges that was laid against him about being violent,I don't know which one of them is more madder
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by muykem: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
FFK is a brilliant child at age of 60th.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sorry where is the hammer This woman is a bastard.

So to collect 5m child care monthly is all she needed doing all these bah?

I hate woman like this I feel like slapping this ankpama bitch called precious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
That guy is mentally deranged but they don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Denn(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Video was a waste of time. No hammer was used in threatening anyone

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin..the workers head was probably too conical..he wanted to flatten it a little

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by taretoofine(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Carpenter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
This man is evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by MoIbrahim: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
I don't fancy this man, but the headline is a falsehood; does not reflect content of the video

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Gbagura: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Stuffs like this happen very well in lekki. Those nitwit treat domestic workers like piece of garbage. I pity those dreaming to work with rich men/women. They are monsters to live or work with.

Stay away from those people to preserve your sanity.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by naijadrivablog: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Any man with "short fuse" is DANGELOUS!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by LordReed(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
I use to know a lady that worked in FFK's home. Her gory tales of that man is better left imagined than experienced.

Just to keep torturing this poor girl emotionally, she was fired and sent out of their home more than 8 times. Even FFK's ex wife Precious was part of the whole thing. That was when I got to know where the man stays at Aso Drive.

I once did some work there and though it looks like a home, it is more like a prison camp.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by doxijaw: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Even money and education isn't enough to civilise the African.

Tiring!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
elmessiahs:
That guy is mentally deranged but they don't know

Shut up where is the hammer?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Who cares? In three days time I will personally forget. The idiots viewing this article will too.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
This man has problems. His estranged wife was right afterall
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
doxijaw:
Even money and education isn't enough to civilise the African.

Tiring!

Where is the hammer? pls watch the video before embarrassing yourself.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by lordm(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na wa
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Alaigbopress: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
How this man becmae a minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria still remains a mystery. Such a psycho..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Shut up where is the hammer?
bipolar geng

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Sterope(f): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sahara Reporters has become a joke.

No doubt the man is deranged, but this video isn't enough.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by PAWG(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Wife Beater!

[img]https://media1./images/28f90ddc824f6ec38ff6c8a696e6f6d1/tenor.gif?itemid=11068835[/img]

I wonder what MCHammer was thinking inventing those damn pants undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Trimjos: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
LordReed:

I once did some work there and though it looks like a home, it is more like a prison camp.

Exactly. The workers must live inside the compound and only allowed to go out from that gate just once a month - when they have two days off.

He pays this lady a paltry 15k per month, but the rules given to them were worse than what inmates get in prison

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Akuchinyere(f): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
kai dat man na bad man o, y hold a hammer � abi he wan break d guy head.... chai camera don save d boy
see last statement sef ''ok since uve done dat lets leave it like dat" becos he don fear camera

may God ansa our prayers so we wnt b working for dis kind of ppl n still not want to resign because job no dey dis country
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by doxijaw: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Watch again sir or you want a screenshot

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by 9tailskid: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sure say this man no be druggie?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by doxijaw: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

There u go

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is another wizard Tonto Dicke saga. Infact men should becareful of all these tonto Dicke wizard gang ready to destroy your destiny by all means.

A man laughing in the video now his ex bitch wife claimed he threaten with hammer. Pls in this video is this how a furious man threatening someone with hammer smiles

Anybody that belief this stupid video is a dumb. Before a man could resulted picking up a hammer to threaten you must see a visibly angry man but on this video he was smilling and where is the hammer

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by obashiakpu(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
He is bankrolling them now and can treat them anyhow.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
doxijaw:

There u go

And in the video it shows the hamner was to threaten or hit someone bah with FFK body language bah

Shine your eyes so if im busy in my house fixing something with tools and a question time come to my staff so I should drop the tools so it wont be interoreted as threat bah Shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Basemann: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.