Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) (58121 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by HabaHaba: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2021
The thing is, I don't support any form of violence against his staff and ex wives. But, you guys must understand that this guy is going through lots of personal issues and confusions!!!

He haots of emotional problems, and also being a Political Critic, he must also be very careful of people Close to him (we all know it's only an insider that can harm someone). Based on that fear, he acts strictly and tries not to be predictable so that he can save his ass.

Don't blame some rich people, the rich has very deep fear, and serious fear-based complexes!

May God help heal him. Amen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by labi1977(m): 5:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Look at all these idiots supporting this mad man

Modified

there's an update on this story guy said he wasn't threatened who to believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by southernbelle(f): 5:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Most Nigerians (rich and poor) are oppressors, I see this nasty behaviour among people who are privileged to have others work under them all the time. The wife is no saint either, she must have enjoyed it and/or also participated at some point.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Duplexxx: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Make you kill am

Evil man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Irojonun: 6:28am On Mar 20, 2021
The video clearly showed the intentions of FFK. And his intentions were suddenly stoped by his knowledge of the recording. It's clear from his Staff countenance that trouble is browsing hence, the fear from his voice. The ex girlfriend who made the recording is not exonerated from this shackles of violence. They both incubated and hatched this eggs of violence she is currently making to see. Why didn't she complain when the goings were good? FFK has never been a stable man and has never been taken seriously by me. He lacks parental care!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by afamaustin(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
FFk is is a saddest
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by EJanni(f): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry where is the hammer This woman is a bastard.

So to collect 5m child care monthly is all she needed doing all these bah?

I hate woman like this I feel like slapping this ankpama bitch called precious.

Didn't you see how jittery the domestic staff guy sounded? That simply showed that he was afraid of something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:

There u go
Nairalanders are microscopic in nature oooo. Nothing escapes you people!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Who did the recordings and postings?
Who's asking

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Iamdemola1:
This man has problems. His estranged wife was right afterall
Do you watch the video at all or you just read the headline and comment? In the video, he was not with hammer neither did he used any hash tone against the worker. He was simply asking the guy why he did what he did. He never say any other thing more than "why" in three times and walk away. How does that transcends to threatening someone?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by athaboi(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
zoezoelogistics:

You need to watch the clip again.
I did like 3 times before sighting the hammer slowly move on his right hand, just before he started laughing.
The knowledge that a camera was watching made him change his mind on the use of the hammer.

It is well.
yea...I have seen it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by greypencils: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

He wanted to used the hammer exactly as he uses his dick on Precious his ex wife back then.

Rumour has it that FFK is suffering from bipolar disorder, reason he act the way he acted sometimes.
He needs help.
Most of us have never heard the word bipolar disorder until Lucius Lyon of Empire.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Someone cannot play again with his staff
make person dey use hammer dey follow me play...that one na rough play na
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hezzyluv:
from where una go dig this one commot again

Who was recording him? The man might have character issue and, personally, I have reservations for such person. However, it seems to me someone close to him was/is on a mission to destroy rather than making peace with him. Would that person be a saint to be justified and embraced thereafter? I don't know. Even if FFK were a devil and you had benefited certain things from him in the past by being close to him, this approach should not be your right step. A Yoruba maxim says a man who has killed an elephant with a cap is praised only once, but thereafter, those who know him will keep away from him. The way of peace in Christ may they find.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Hezzyluv: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2021

However, it seems to me someone close to him was/is on a mission to destroy rather than making peace with him. Would that person be a saint to be justified and embraced thereafter?

Exactly my thought immediately I saw it. And FFK is human not and Angel for crying out loud. Even Jesus, furiously (human nature) drove ppl buying n selling in the temple.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by otipoju(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
athaboi:
I didn't see any hammer besides he didn't even sound like he's annoyed in the video....

Remove the plaster from your eyes!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by itu404(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hezzyluv:
from where una go dig this one commot again
Don't mind them ... this is cheap blackmail. We have all faulted in speech. We did not see the hammer nah! If you record my private conversation and post it online, you are evil and have an ulterior motive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.