Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) (58131 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by doxijaw: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

And in the video it shows the hamner was to threaten or hit someone bah with FFK body language bah

Oh i see , u need to see blood .

The entire video postulates aggression.

Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Ndipe(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
This man is very controversial.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is garbage reporting, with intent to defame.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Golan007: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Na rogues e be

Only him one be rogues.
grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fake. nothing in the video shows FFK threatening his staff. I hate FFK but i hate liars more. The female voice at the end was a voice over, it was not part of the recorded video.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Oizee(f): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
when I was reading the statement of the nurse I just knew she was crazy.... how can u even defend some one u didn't spend ten months consecutively with? the man is sick and it not hidden

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
what else is expected of a short fused man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Golan007: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Shut up where is the hammer?

You should have gone to specsavers.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
doxijaw:

Oh i see , u need to see blood .

The entire video postulates aggression.

Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Aggression A man I'm seen in this video called FFK is smilling in this video for God sake.

Pls think pls think.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by chatinent: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
He'll know who videoed him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by excel101(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wetin concern una with FFK domestic biz. Many of you guys dey form holier than the pope, but una dey nack married women weller, and also dey maltreat una loved ones.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by slowice(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry where is the hammer

Abi where is the cow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Golan007:

You should have gone to specsavers.

Not only specsavers na eyesavers u for talk nah.

Proof any violence conduct in this video proof it pls.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
slowice:

Abi where is the cow

Ask google.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Newbielearner(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by DLuciano: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
athaboi:
I didn't see any hammer besides he didn't even sound like he's annoyed in the video....

Don't mind them, his enemies are working hard to tanish his image. I watched the video, there's just nothing incriminating.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
I use to know a lady that worked in FFK's home. Her gory tales of that man is better left imagined than experienced.

Just to keep torturing this poor girl emotionally, she was fired and sent out of their home more than 8 times. Even FFK's ex wife Precious was part of the whole thing. That was when I got to know where the man stays at Aso Drive.
Him get House reach Aso Drive too?
Hmmn, okay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Golan007: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Not only specsavers na eyesavers u for talk nah.

Proof any violence conduct in this video proof it pls.

I thought you claimed no hammer.

Wielding a dangerous instrument whilst berating someone is at the very least a misdemeanour.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by grafixdon: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
If this man is such a devil as you painted him, I'm not sure he'll even allow you to have access to smart phone let alone video him. They're just trying to pull this man down for whatever reason. God help him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sorosoke activist

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Watch the video again but this time look closely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Kingcalls: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
There is no evidence that he had a hammer....it dint show in the video...that girl is evil ....she deserves what he's doing to her

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Springboot: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Now I believe everything my sister chiwendu said about this man.

If the staff testimonies are true then FFK should be behind bars

Your sister is a fucking gold digger, she knew he had been married 3 times with secral cases of domestic violence but she still went ahead to marry him just because of money

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bampeh:
This is totally unacceptable from Fani Kayode. If only majority of the domestic staffs tells you what they pass through in the hands of their masters.
Common! Domestic staffs are humans too!
This man should be arrested!

bampeh is angry
Go and arrest him na. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
athaboi:
I didn't see any hammer besides he didn't even sound like he's annoyed in the video....

Check his right hand

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Immorttal: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Run away from evil wives. Imagining recording your husband in his own home and turning the house to house of disorder.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kingcalls:
There is no evidence that he had a hammer....it dint show in the video...that girl is evil ....she deserves what he's doing to her

Look well he has a hammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
DLuciano:

Don't mind them, his enemies are working hard to tanish his image. I watched the video, there's just nothing incriminating.

Check well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Temmytea70(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:
Take a more closer look at his right hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Trimjos: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Him get House reach Aso Drive too?
Hmmn, okay

Yes
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
and where is pastor Favour Anthony ?.....a pastor,a nurse and an asslicker
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Kayharry(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
athaboi:
open ur eyes wide and look at his right hand

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Buries APC In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.