Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) (58127 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Temmytea70:

Take a more closer look at his right hand

Pls leave this matter it make no sense. I can not see any act of aggression here so pls forget it I'm not buying this shit allegation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Bornboy4: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
We all need mental evaluation in this country more than COVID-19 Vaccine oh.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Can’t they poison the modafoka?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
I don't know why people are defending him, watch closely, you can tell from his body language he would have dealt with that guy, secondly, why was the bodyguard looking like that. What saved that guy was the person filming, towards the end, FFK stylishly hid the hammer. His words were not coherent the moment he saw the camera, if he wasn't up to something, there was no need to keep looking at the person filming continuously.

Secondly, 1,2,3, 4, 5, 6.....10 past workers can't all be wrong. I have met politicians who have set up all their past workers, till date, they still come around to visit oga and eat together.

If you're good to your workers, they will defend you with their lives, as for FFK, he his a man of questionable character, period.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by 2fingerz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin
Legalcriminal:
Someone cannot play again with his staff
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nokio1: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:

Exactly. The workers must live inside the compound and only allowed to go out from that gate just once a month - when they have two days off.

He pays this lady a paltry 15k per month, but the rules given to them were worse than what inmates get in prison

15k for 28 days work ...how much profit from selling pure water at AYa junction.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by KosiGee(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry where is the hammer This woman is a bastard.

So to collect 5m child care monthly is all she needed doing all these bah?

I hate woman like this I feel like slapping this ankpama bitch called precious.

He hid it when he noticed that he was being videoed.
If there was no one there, he would surely hit that boy...look at the rat asking why why why, he wasn’t even listening or hearing the boy explaining to him. He was very absent minded and I think he was feeling guilty when he got caught.
Shame on that idiot body guard standing there watching. That’s how people die and people like him would assist in hiding the body and all evidence.

That boy was saved by whoever was filming that incident.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Funflipper: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
athaboi:
I didn't see any hammer besides he didn't even sound like he's annoyed in the video....

Watch the video again and focus on his right hand; you won't miss it this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by doxijaw: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Aggression A man I'm seen in this video called FFK is smilling in this video for God sake.

Pls think pls think.

Think about what, he has a hammer, the body language of the man he is speaking with shows he's afraid .

Ffk notices he's been watched, then backs down.

I'm not a judge , neither are you.

Draw your own conclusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
What is the meaning of this please blackmail or what? Can't you guys at least respect his private life? Many of you do worse to your house helps and nannies. This is what I hate about Nigerians . Everyone is claiming holier than thou. And if we find ourselves in certain powerful positions we do worst than the accused. You are all bloody hypocrites. Fuel is now 180 per litre, fulani herdsmen are busy killing and maiming our friends and relative without any reprisal attacks by the government. Christians and moslems are busy throwing stones at eachother on streets. But all you could think of is digging into a man's private life. Truly we deserve the type of leaders we get. Our gullibility, st**pity, and hypocrisy is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
I use to know a lady that worked in FFK's home. Her gory tales of that man is better left imagined than experienced.

Just to keep torturing this poor girl emotionally, she was fired and sent out of their home more than 8 times (at the time without her luggage). She is also not allowed to leave the gate of the house except for once a month when she has two days off. All staff of that man was living more like prisoners in his house.

Even FFK's ex wife Precious was part of the whole thing. That was when I got to know where the man stays at Aso Drive.
Must you drag Precious into this
Did you see her in this video or with a hammer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Maski87: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
To think this man was once banging beyanka.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by pquaver(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/19/exclusive-fani-kayode-caught-tape-threatening-domestic-worker-hammer

Na wa and to know this is one of the great role model of some of my eastern brothers call to question their rational... I fear Nigeria will be 100 times better than that country.. Infact banana republic of Biafra is what it will be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very unstable man. People like this have no business as leaders of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by dominique(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
I'm still yet to see any threat or attack in that video. Precious needs to try harder in exposing the abusive part of him, so far all he has working against him are his past records with ex wives. FFK might have his own anger issues but Precious is not exactly innocent

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very handsome man, educated, wealthy still lack attitude. And very wicked

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
dominique:
I'm still yet to see any threat or attack in that video. Precious needs to try harder in exposing the abusive part of him, so far all he has working against him are his past records with ex wives. FFK might have his own anger issues but Precious is not exactly innocent

Look at the body language pls. Or tell us why he hid the hammer when he saw she was recording his potential outburst. He cud have left it in sight since he’s a carpenter or handyman in his house fixing things that are broken. Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Ugandatales: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
I use to know a lady that worked in FFK's home. Her gory tales of that man is better left imagined than experienced.

Just to keep torturing this poor girl emotionally, she was fired and sent out of their home more than 8 times (all the time without her luggage). She is also not allowed to leave the gate of the house except for once a month when she has two days off. All staff of that man was living more like prisoners in his house.

Even FFK's ex wife Precious was part of the whole thing. That was when I got to know where the man stays at Aso Drive.

But is it by force to work for the man? Why don't they just resign/leave?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Ugandatales: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Trimjos: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ugandatales:

But is it by force to work for the man? Why don't they just resign/leave?

Do u have work for them if they all resign?? Work nor dey Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by RightRoad: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

And in the video it shows the hamner was to threaten or hit someone bah with FFK body language bah

Shine your eyes so if im busy in my house fixing something with tools and a question time come to my staff so I should drop the tools so it wont be interoreted as threat bah Shine your eyes.
Why did he hide the hammer after seeing the camera? You mean a whole FFK who has domestic staffs all around would take a hammer to fix something in his house? A whole hammer, not even needle and thread, Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
FFK is a physcopath
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
He has short fuse
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by RightRoad: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
jaxxy:

Look at the body language pls. Or tell us why he hid the hammer when he saw she was recording his potential outburst. He cud have left it in sight since he’s a carpenter or handyman in his house fixing things that are broken. Lolz
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
That gold digging prostitute should go and get a life!
The idiot long throat saw that but still stayed? The same ones posting after sex pictures by after 12 midnight and dancing dogie at children's birthday party?
Anyone with functional brain should know that if he was serious with the threat, he should have grabbed the phone and deleted it.
Hungry don dey catch the prostitute already, oloriburuku!
Na Davido next for them!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by lovethchioma(f): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
That man was holding a hammer.. for those of you asking, go back and rewatch the video.

Now, if you are someone that reads behavior and every body language, you'll understand that the man had the intention of doing something bad to that guy. He quickly composed himself when he looked up and saw the camera, then he hid it behind him.

If that man had no bad intentions, he wouldn't have quickly put the hammer behind him.

You see that laugh he gave tells it all. That was a wicked laugh... I could go on. But I'll stop here.

Some of us are that sensitive and see things beyond the surface. You can't trick us.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
He's clearly aware of the cam. Nah God qo punish people like am for us sad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by okpas01: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why digging all of this now? I may not be a supporter of FFK but I didn't see any hammer.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
RightRoad:

Why did he hide the hammer after seeing the camera? You mean a whole FFK who has domestic staffs all around would take a hammer to fix something in his house? A whole hammer, not even needle and thread, Lol.
So, you can't do anything for yourself because you have domestic staffs?
If it was a serious threat, he should have grabbed the phone and deleted the video.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
AuroraB:
Must you drag Precious into this
Did you see her in this video or with a hammer grin
Who did the recordings and postings?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by LongNipple(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
All of you that are commenting here...hmmm.
I'm just looking at you all.

Most of you are even worse or will do worse if Life's grace shines on you all a little.

You will know Man/Woman's true color when he or she discovers their superiority to their next neighbour.

It could either be when you have more money than the next person or when put in a place of leadership over someone else.

A kind heart is from within. It's either you have it or you don't.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by okwusdidi: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
This man should have known better than to get himself involved with custody battle,custody battles could really get messy.I guess it's because the kids are all boys.And he has not really had a male child all his life.I feel sorry for those kids because this could damage them but you can't really blame the mother for what she is doing.I must say she made a big mistake marrying him.I hope ladies can learn from this not all that glitters is gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.