Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) (58128 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
RightRoad:

Why did he hide the hammer after seeing the camera? You mean a whole FFK who has domestic staffs all around would take a hammer to fix something in his house? A whole hammer, not even needle and thread, Lol.

Hahahaha you too funny. Pls stop being too emotional to cheap propaganda. Read the headline you will think FFK has broken someone skull with hammer but on watching the video all I saw a smilling man just doing his things in his house.

Listen good may be you have not gotten your own property yet, I have my own property and I used tools alot on DIY stuffs myself and I have people living with me so does that mean I want to kill them with the tools having conversation with any of them?

Pls good night dont upset me.

If you all talk from now till eternity Precious is a disgrace to womanhood sleeping with another man in her matrimonial home. And I want you to proof any violence conduct in this video or pls go to your bed in peace.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by sexxxyprince: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
I am more interested on who the snitch bitchh is
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by eyinjuege: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
mofedamijo:
I don't know why people are defending him, watch closely, you can tell from his body language he would have dealt with that guy, secondly, why was the bodyguard looking like that. What saved that guy was the person filming, towards the end, FFK stylishly hid the hammer. His words were not coherent the moment he saw the camera, if he wasn't up to something, there was no need to keep looking at the person filming continuously.

Secondly, 1,2,3, 4, 5, 6.....10 past workers can't all be wrong. I have met politicians who have set up all their past workers, till date, they still come around to visit oga and eat together.

If you're good to your workers, they will defend you with their lives, as for FFK, he his a man of questionable character, period.

You're not a body language expert and they sell bull$#it to people anyway.
I'm no FFK fan, but I didnt see anything in the video to warrant the accusations flying around
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by vicayomi: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/19/exclusive-fani-kayode-caught-tape-threatening-domestic-worker-hammer

leave FFK alone . we know that his enemies would want to use anything to tarnish his name because he did not support this government. because he condensed the level of insecurity in this country, because he speaks louder on herdsmen .

leave him alone ! all you enemies of peace
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by aAK1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
sexxxyprince:
I am more interested on who the snitch bitchh is
his wife
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by sexxxyprince: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
aAK1:
his wife
That one is not fit to be called a wife. she is lucky, some guys will have harmed her
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by McLizbae: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
athaboi:
I didn't see any hammer besides he didn't even sound like he's annoyed in the video....

Open your eyes now. So tell me, what do you see?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Beremx:
See the way he suddenly started laughing when he saw the camera.

Ekwensu ojoo!!

Lalasticlala
shut up simpleton! Stop allowing yourself to be manipulated.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Ibeme: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
FFK is a complete nutjob and psychopath who should be locked away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Labadi69: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ugandatales:

But is it by force to work for the man? Why don't they just resign/leave?

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by proprince(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Psycho
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Ibeme: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Someone cannot play again with his staff

: grin grin grin

There is always one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
eyinjuege:

You're not a body language expert and they sell bull$#it to people anyway.
I'm no FFK fan, but I didnt see anything in the video to warrant the accusations flying around

Look closely. I have never made any comment about him, however, 10 to 15 past workers stating the same issue is not something to overlook. FFK is not relevant in the political circle at the moment and in a long time, so I believe nobody is framing him, he has issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
athaboi:
I didn't see any hammer besides he didn't even sound like he's annoyed in the video....

You need to watch the clip again.
I did like 3 times before sighting the hammer slowly move on his right hand, just before he started laughing.
The knowledge that a camera was watching made him change his mind on the use of the hammer.

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/19/exclusive-fani-kayode-caught-tape-threatening-domestic-worker-hammer
I watched the video severally but I never saw where a hammer was used to threaten anybody!
Holding a hammer in the hand does not mean that he wanted to use it. He did not lift the hammer to strike. It is like a police man questioning a man while with his rifle. Does that mean that he is threatening the man with his gun?

This kind of junkyard journalism have to stop.
Sahara Reporters you are becoming more and more useless! Omoyele Sowere, grow up. This is extremely childish.

And if you are a man and you allow yourself to be hatefully manipulated against a fellow man because a former married prostitute is out to get a pound of flesh, then something is seriously wrong with your manhood!

Men, be smart, the former married prostitute Precious Chikwendu is just trying to manipulate public opinion against a man who has not only empowered she and her family but have so much promoted her.

Just to be clear FFK is not a saint and non of us is but he clothed this ungrateful woman, fed her and her family, spent tens of millions to set up business which she squandered. Now after many years that she has been milking him, she wants to continue because his eyes are now open. Suddenly FFK is now a devil to her. When did he become a devil? When he was spending on her, he wasn't a devil but since he refused to call her back after she left to continue her prostitution, he is now a devil. Let's be careful.

Now she wants full custody of the children but FFK should be paying her 3.5 million monthly to take care of the children. THIEF! OLE, ONYEOHI, BARAWO!

So, if she doesn't have the money to take care of the children, why then are you asking for full custody?
Of course to milk money from him while continuing her prostitution!

Only foolish people pay attention to her.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
And people are still working for him?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Golan007:

Only him one be rogues.
grin
no mistake for pidgin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
athaboi:

kiss oh dear...

Ooo ja rara
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by themanderon: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
His outburst on that journalist should tell you the kind of unstable man he must be. That's why I said it's like he was spoilt as a kid and never really grew up. This is the reason for his unstable behavior. The funny names he also Gave to those boys is another pointer to a man stuck in his childhood fantasies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by AMvanquish: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Serial Wife Beater.....

FFK be like,

[img]https://media1./images/28f90ddc824f6ec38ff6c8a696e6f6d1/tenor.gif?itemid=11068835[/img]

grin lol.. This indomie generation no go understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
AMvanquish:

grin lol.. This indomie generation no go understand cheesy

At all....na 'soapy' dem sabee

[img]https://media1./images/4cecfa6c35b538e3f0c6ed3d48d709f4/tenor.gif?itemid=5294877[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Christistruth00: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Beremx:

Ekwensu ojoo!!

Lalasticlala

He obviously knew he was wrong

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2021
He's hot tempered.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Christistruth00: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Caleycashh: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Beremx:

Ekwensu ojoo!!

Lalasticlala
Na wetin fit most of una girls... money is not everything!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by therajah: 12:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Asgard13:
Fani-Kayode better go and beg Precious... no be tothe stage drama with his staffs..

This girl mean am.. ..

She dey come with style.. she no even argue with staffs.. Na reality she dey play

Ochoro igbanyere Fani fim .. omaro Ka o si kwado
I blame precious for allowing her lust for money push her to marry an insane man. She cant tell us she dint see all these attitude while they were dating. She cant expect a man who behaves this way to his staff not to abuse her. When u visit a man and he punches his staff, its a red flag!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Hezzyluv:
from where una go dig this one commot again
interesting revelation about the private life of the former minister.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by africandollar: 1:36am On Mar 20, 2021
athaboi:

Watch am again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Temmytea70(m): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2021
jrusky:

Pls leave this matter it make no sense. I can not see any act of aggression here so pls forget it I'm not buying this shit allegation.

Just a response to your question "where's the hammer". Wether he was aggressive or not is another thing entirely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.