Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (51385 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2021
nmaihat:
You are loved, you shall overcome and YOU WILL BE FINE dear friend.

Amen.
Thank you.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by doxijaw: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2021
chival:
Many Nigerian parents are cold and stoic towards their children. I have never been able to understand why they can't seem to show love to their own offspring. That simple statement " You are a bad child" can tip a depressed person over.
Depression should never be belittled. I battled postpartum depression after the birth of my daughter and I understand. I have pleaded with people on social media and in person, do not make light of people going through depression or suicidal people. They need love, understanding and help.

Being stoic is actually healthy.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by chival(f): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:

Being stoic is actually healthy.

Not in every case.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Our African parents most times drive us to depression. Comparing and comparing. SMH. I remembered when I was highly depressional, I told them I feel like taking my life, they advised me against such and encourage me in their best way they could even though(mum) especially was one of the main reason.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Babaken(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Before she get half way to hell fire she will start regretting her action.
I think is high time government put eye into this sniper of a thing the has done much harm than good.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by hansomb: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2021
like mother like daughter
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by zudozz: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2021
We should love our children n younger ones more in this country.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Likasite: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2021
I Would Never Comprehend How Suicide Works
But I Think I Understand Where She's Coming From And I Understand Also That She Picked What Was Never An Option
Over To The Supreme Judge
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by EBISABA(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2021
FIRST QUSTION WE ALL NEED TO ASK sad

IS THAT WOMAN Truly HER biological mother? cool
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Human rejection is. a sign of God acceptance. When men reject you God will accept you.
Psalm 27:10 A Memoir: When my father and
mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

Jesus was rejected by the whole city.... soon he became accepted by God and became a world treasur.

The stone that the builders rejected. ...became a cornerstone.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by mytalentlyng: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2021
No matter the circumstances, suicide is never an option don't take a life you cannot create. Everyone has one issue or the other so bcs of that we should all kill ourselves. No, self love is very important. Don't say your mother/father/sisters/brothers/friends or whatever didn't love you. Do you love yourself? If you are worthless to them. Are you worthless in your own eyes? It doesn't matter whatever anybody thinks or say about you but what do you think and say about yourself? Have been calIed a dullard before just because admission is not forthcoming on time. But I proved them wrong, don't live your live for people live for God and yourself. Even to think that you will have peace by taking your own live is insane because you are not going to have any peace but eternal damnation. Why not take all your burden to Jesus, for only him cares. JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by McCoy9067(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2021
We are ready for business

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by doxijaw: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2021
chival:

Not in every case.

Just your use of word's, stoic doesn't fit into what you were trying to describe.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/JustMuhyba/status/1372814431944593408?s=19

https://twitter.com/JustMuhyba/status/1372823497743994880?s=19
Why do this seem so familiar? African parents, should just up their game. The times have changed, depression is real.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Lagoon0: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
heendrix:
All I see here is an Illiterate mother and a senseless girl

If Home no show u love and it's affecting ur sanity, Kindly leave and go stay on ur own n try to recover undecided now you've gone to a Life beyond wey Demons of torment no dey hear Abeg. Such a pity
You just typed rubbish! How does she fend for herself?

You guys just use to jump to from nowhere to condemn the victim

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Lagoon0: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:
Instead of taking your lives and wasting those healthy organs over trivial issues, why not donate it to those that need it and die a fulfilled person
You should have gave her the connection na! Nonsense
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by xeju: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:
Instead of taking your lives and wasting those healthy organs over trivial issues, why not donate it to those that need it and die a fulfilled person
trivial issue you're part of the insensitivity the lady was complaining about and died of. hope people don't become insensitive to your matters, such callous individual you are
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Luu40: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
One of the reasons why you shouldn't be troubling your children.
I believe at a point in one's adult life before marriage they should not stay in their parent's house if they can afford it.
Distance kepps trouble and worries at bay.

I pity the girl, honestly.
Sorry for the loss
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Gentlebuka(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Alright….
Any you prefer....
I've sent you an email
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by witworth(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raysleek:
Sorry, one question, the girl that killed herself, did she give her phone and password to her friend after she died?
so na only u alone know the password to ur your phone in the life. Anyway I understand you sha, na naija we dey, for the money na royal rumble
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
franchasng:
If she had accepted some guys that truly loved her and ready to sacrifice their life to please her more than her family will ever do for her. But most times they will be proving too stubborn even at home.

Why would you kill yourself over nonsense family feud abi accusation Not even for a life threatening issue like terminal disease or something.

She doesn't have sense angry
Read your comment again and see that you made absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
i926:
Has she stolen money at home before? But who hasn't while growing up?

Was she a tomboy who is into lesbianism? undecided

Why use rainbow sign on her mother's saved contact?

Maybe she felt rejected or out of place in the society. And this was her only way of escaping the good homophobic world.

But why take her own precious life?
my own be say who go come use this iphone 11 now
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by millionboi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
mytalentlyng:
No matter the circumstances, suicide is never an option don't take a life you cannot create. Everyone has one issue or the other so bcs of that we should all kill ourselves. No, self love is very important. Don't say your mother/father/sisters/brothers/friends or whatever didn't love you. Do you love yourself? If you are worthless to them. Are you worthless in your own eyes? It doesn't matter whatever anybody thinks or say about you but what do you think and say about yourself? Have been calIed a dullard before just because admission is not forthcoming on time. But I proved them wrong, don't live your live for people live for God and yourself. Even to think that you will have peace by taking your own live is insane because you are not going to have any peace but eternal damnation. Why not take all your burden to Jesus, for only him cares. JESUS LOVES YOU
what if u have bn unable to prove them wrong

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:

The post and screenshots are confusing. She talks about one mistake she made in her note, what was that mistake? Did it have to do with the money?

There's a mistake she made they are using against her, and the accusation against her is that she stole money.

The note and the write up by the detective friend are looking contradictory.

PS: just because she wants to die doesn't mean she wants anyone else to live. It's her life, her choice, her organs.

We don't know what really pushed her into this suicide, but hopefully all parties are happy with their respective decisions. Sad story. A needless death.

Families are often ones greatest enemy. Don't trust anyone.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by chival(f): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:

Just your use of word's, stoic doesn't fit into what you were trying to describe.

One of the meanings of the word stoic is indifference or lacking empathy.

Synonyms of Stoic
affectless, apathetic, cold-blooded, emotionless, impassible, impassive, numb, passionless, phlegmatic, stolid, undemonstrative, unemotional.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/stoic
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Raysleek: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
witworth:
so na only u alone know the password to ur your phone in the life. Anyway I understand you sha, na naija we dey, for the money na royal rumble
Person die, the phone dey with you, and you dey post the person private chats. You will still follow us to the station for questioning. Stay there dey fall mugu for fake twitter clout chasing stories. Mtcheew
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by doxijaw: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
chival:

One of the meanings of the word stoic is indifference or lacking empathy.

Synonyms of Stoic
affectless, apathetic, cold-blooded, emotionless, impassible, impassive, numb, passionless, phlegmatic, stolid, undemonstrative, unemotional.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/stoic

Not really.

Indifference in the face of challenges is different from just be indifferent, the former is a virtue.

Saying parents lack the emotional intelligence to relate sounds better.

Your link shows this.

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by witworth(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raysleek:

Person die, the phone dey with you, and you dey post the person private chats. You will still follow us to the station for questioning. Stay there dey fall mugu for fake twitter clout chasing stories. Mtcheew
I know this your opinion is beautifully understood, but you can still be wrong, willy-nilly
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Youngmolis:
Bros she killed herself and she shouldn't blame her mother.
words like this is what makes people weak and may start considering the girls option also.
yes the mother was wrong but many Nigerian mother's that I know are capable saying such words when they are not impressed with their child.
the mother messed up big time but for the death of the girl, she's solely responsible for her death..
there are people that are completely rejected by their families but didn't opt in for sucide.
a strong fellow would stand and fight for her innocence.
may the girls soul rest in peace..
not every child has emotional resilience and stamina

Words cut like a knife.if I lash out on you or emotionally abuse you, it may have little or no effect on you.that may not be the case for others

And then there's another generational lie which has been passed out from generation to generation and which you implied that emotional abuse doesn't kill-LIE!

it leads to depression and unchecked depression leads to suicide.lets stop downplaying the negative effects of emotional abuse which mothers engage in that you call scolding.every child is not the same.what child A Can swallow, child b may not be able to recover from it

The fact that you can't see emotional abuse with your physical eyes doesn't mean it's not as deadly if not more deadlier than domestic violence.at least with domestic violence you can see traces of marks and scars but for emotional abuse,the wound is internal and can replay in a child's head for a life time or for as long as 10,20,30,40,50 years or more.with physical abuse the injury on the skin will heal and close up,but not with emotional abuse

It's extremely hurtful that your own mother doesn't trust you and constantly accuses you of theft.before you judge,wear the shoes of the girl.

I'm not in support of suicide or in any way justifying suicide but emotional abuse kills.im sure what she must be thinking of in her head was that if her mother doesn't trust her,who else Will

The number 1 person that should have your back come rain come sun even if everyone says you're the Devil is the same person accusing you of theft.which heartbreak or Pain pass that one.

If every hates you but your Mom loves you,you still have hope.but if your Mom and everyone hates you.your own don finish.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

You wouldn't want to hear some people's stories
I want to hear lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
This Lady's is so painful.
Could have very well been avoided if she had that one 'go-to' friend.

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia / Indian Man Who Put Long Live Eel & Lemon Into His Anus Undergoes Surgery / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.