Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (51046 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ABCthings: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ezmans:
I'll buy snipper @ 13:30 pm & latter shows snipper image @ 13:35p, those people are fake
abi? So she ran quickly to get the sniper.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ABCthings: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:
She was sitting, waiting for people to love her. But she never loved herself.

Love yourself FIRST...
Who taught you this one? Selfish human being!

The commandment is to love God and love your neighbor. angry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ABCthings: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
waleadeagb:
I have read how most people on this platform berated the young lady over the irreversible act she committed. Many feels like superman and superwoman and that such thing can never happen to them cos they love life and bla bla bla.......some even castigated her for not exiting the family and find her way out and survive on the street with friends or acquaintance.

Life is not what you guys assumed it is. Life is big and very complicated to understand. No one can understand this life at a go.

Also, people in this world aren't fashioned to accept pain or displeasure the same way. We were created differently just like a mother that gives birth to identical twins, but always turned out differently characterwise....

Some people have the gift to address depression very easily while some cannot. Some people become psychopath when faced with depression while some jump out from their abode and engage in a dangerous acts eg armed robbery, cultism, prostitution, criminality acts in general just to feel alive and fulfilled for that short period of time.

The extreme acts of depression is suicidal thoughts and going all the way to do it. It takes a brave person to commit suicide if I may tell you. Suicidal thoughts and acted people are very brave and highly energised but negatively energised and triggered. This act is a snapped in the brain that propel someone to do what you ordinarily wouldn't want to do. It comes with a strong force of authority and extreme strength with an unfathomable assurance of peace after the act. Victims hardly escape this extreme force of energy and abysmal peaceful assurance. It takes the grace of God and the undeniable genuine love of friends and love ones to over ride this thoughts and actions but sadly and often than not, most victims acted to the force before help comes their ways. Depression is real and ain't spontaneous but pilled up gradually, solidifying over time and events, strengthening your personal conviction that nobody can understand you, nobody loves you, you are just a mistake in this world, dying will give your love ones and friends relieve and a better lives.

We must always reach out to people around us, study each others mood swings and try to help out by asking questions and always showing love even though that might not be materialistic. We all need love and assurance, we need some hope of assurance and trust that we would survive this present terrible government we have. We need to lift each other up for everybody to see us and join hands to lift us also...we must be our brothers keeper and look out for one another......please, together we can make it and remain positively hopeful......No to depression, no to suicidal thoughts and no to untimely death of our you.g and vibrants heroes and heroines to suicidal acts......
I didnt read the whole epistle but please STFU! There isnt anything brave about what she did. She just acted merely on her emotions like most people do.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ABCthings: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
chival:
Many Nigerian parents are cold and stoic towards their children. I have never been able to understand why they can't seem to show love to their own offspring. That simple statement " You are a bad child" can tip a depressed person over.
Depression should never be belittled. I battled postpartum depression after the birth of my daughter and I understand. I have pleaded with people on social media and in person, do not make light of people going through depression or suicidal people. They need love, understanding and help.
One question please. Did you tell anyone you needed love, understanding and help when you were depressed? Or did you think you expect them to magically read your mind?

2. Since then, how many people have you distributed your own love, understanding and help to?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by aloma007(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:
I used to lash out at whoever I heard committed suicide until I found myself in that evil shoes, then my view about them changed from disgust to pity and sadness whenever I read someone committed suicide.
I wish she got the help she needed on time.
I wish she got the strength she needed to keep fighting on.
I wish there was someone who could have stopped her and just say, "You'll be fine."
I wish there was just one person to always cheer her up whenever she felt depressed again, because not everyone has the strength to overcome depression.
Every depressed person appears cool, fine and healthy, but believe me, they're dying slowly from within. I know these, because I'm there, but I'll overcome mine….
Though going to 15 years now….
But I will overcome it.
I believe I'll overcome it.
same way I was condemned by my biological mother over things I knew nothing about and she had to take it upon me and openly saying it she doesn't see me succeeding in the future and left me with inner pains and condemning me within all her family and relatives but left with myself and my family alone battling to survive hypertension after having a cardiac surgery in Wolfson hospital in Tel Aviv years back. Only pastors consoled me and only to realize my step brother and sisters are the one fuelling it all with their father. Life on my experience has being though and I hardly have a confidant except my wife. Even my so called Muslim friends have all shamed me because of what my mother told them about me all in the name of gain saying. Some mothers dont deserve honor. I'm battling with hypertension and several other heart ailments for isolation over uncommitted crime caused by emotional destruction. I had to convert to Christianity because I found peace and love within them and get to know Christ better before dieing anytime soon. Life's a mystery. I hope to overcome it if chanced though and if miracle truly exists.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Raysleek: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
witworth:
I know this your opinion is beautifully understood, but you can still be wrong, willy-nilly
You can also be wrong too. Just think about it, if you were called to investigate this case, wont you look in all directions?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by akeeng: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
ABCthings:
Who taught you this one? Selfish human being!

The commandment is to love God and love your neighbor. angry
You can chose to Love God, your neighbour and forget yourself. That one concern you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/JustMuhyba/status/1372814431944593408?s=19

https://twitter.com/JustMuhyba/status/1372823497743994880?s=19

that feelings when someone don't have a job or anything doing and they keep accusing him or her wrongly when anything get missing
but taken your life does not worth it,,rip tho please remind our ancestors and God also that we are suffering here in Nigeria let him come to our rescue.farewell
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
aloma007:
same way I was condemned by my biological mother over things I knew nothing about and she had to take it upon me and openly saying it she doesn't see me succeeding in the future and left me with inner pains and condemning me within all her family and relatives but left with myself and my family alone battling to survive hypertension after having a cardiac surgery in Wolfson hospital in Tel Aviv years back. Only pastors consoled me and only to realize my step brother and sisters are the one fuelling it all with their father. Life on my experience has being though and I hardly have a confidant except my wife. Even my so called Muslim friends have all shamed me because of what my mother told them about me all in the name of gain saying. Some mothers dont deserve honor. I'm battling with hypertension and several other heart ailments for isolation over uncommitted crime caused by emotional destruction. I had to convert to Christianity because I found peace and love within them and get to know Christ better before dieing anytime soon. Life's a mystery. I hope to overcome it if chanced though and if miracle truly exists.

Some people do not know that words are powerful and has an impact on who you're saying it to.
I'll just say, be strong bro.
We can beat this.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ABCthings: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:

You can chose to Love God, your neighbour and forget yourself. That one concern you

I didn't ask you to forget yourself. In fact if you take care of your self and manage your life well, you will be more productive to God and the society.

But your own gospel sounds very much selfish like our average politicians.
You said "love yourself FIRST"

Does that even sound right to you?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Klington: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
[s]If you can’t be kind, don’t have kids. Stop bring children to this world to suffer. Parents should learn how to show their children love and affection, most times parents care only about physical health and not mental health.[/s]

Train your kids on how to withstand pressure both within and outside the family circle.

She's just dumb.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ABCthings: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
aloma007:
I'm happy for you. Cheers! smiley
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ABCthings: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Klington:

[s]If you can’t be kind, don’t have kids. Stop bring children to this world to suffer. Parents should learn how to show their children love and affection, most times parents care only about physical health and not mental health.[/s]

Train your kids on how to withstand pressure both within and outside the family circle.

She's just dumb.
Also how to make sound logical decision even when there is no one to guide them.

She didn't weight the pros and cons before jumping to suicide. Now she ended only herself.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by akeeng: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
ABCthings:
I didn't ask you to forget yourself. In fact if you take care of your self and manage your life well, you will be more productive to God and the society.

But your own gospel sounds very much selfish like our average politicians.
You said "love yourself FIRST"

Does that even sound right to you?
Selfish? Bros, it’s always ME FIRST before any thing/body. Why should I come second for myself? Does it even sound normal? I tell you what, you can never love anybody if you don’t love yourself. That’s why Jesus said to love your neighbours as yourself; the benchmark of love. Loving yourself.

Yes, she could have loved herself FIRST

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
She is a stupid wretch, idiot. I pity her damned soul
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Which heaven? She chose hell fire instead

Bornsinner7:
Na for heaven them go conclude the matter.. whether she carry am or not..

This is not reasonable enough for her to take her life..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by chival(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:

Not really.

Indifference in the face of challenges is different from just be indifferent, the former is a virtue.

Saying parents lack the emotional intelligence to relate sounds better.

Your link shows this.

Scroll down on the page. I do not write what I do not know. That word has about 2 or 3 different meanings.

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by witworth(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raysleek:

You can also be wrong too. Just think about it, if you were called to investigate this case, wont you look in all directions?
yea you're right, I would, no option will be taken off the table.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by abbey621(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
It just proves that this generation are just weaklings. People now see death as easier than being ridiculed. Your parents accused you wrongly, so what? Did they beat you? Even if you received beating, did they mark your body with blade and put pepper on it? Even if they did all that, did they call your neighbors and the rest of the people to come and watch?

Omo, these kids cannot grow up in the 80s and early 90s o, dead body for don plenty.....Anyways her fight is over, rest in peace!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Klington: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
ABCthings:
Also how to make sound logical decision even when there is no one to guide them.

She didn't weight the pros and cons before jumping to suicide. Now she ended only herself.
Very true.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by iceberylin(m): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Kayberg:

Yea….
Almost half my current lifetime….
I hope you get out of it. You're really strong
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Aonkuuse:
https://twitter.com/JustMuhyba/status/1372814431944593408?s=19

https://twitter.com/JustMuhyba/status/1372823497743994880?s=19

The accusations may her nudged her over...
But she clearly was suffering from long-term depression.

RIP.

>
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:30am On Mar 21, 2021
abbey621:
It just proves that this generation are just weaklings. People now see death as easier than being ridiculed. Your parents accused you wrongly, so what? Did they beat you? Even if you received beating, did they mark your body with blade and put pepper on it? Even if they did all that, did they call your neighbors and the rest of the people to come and watch?

Omo, these kids cannot grow up in the 80s and early 90s o, dead body for don plenty.....Anyways her fight is over, rest in peace!

Dude, abeg drag your knuckles out of the Stone Age...
Mental torture and scars are just as bad as (if not worse than) physical ones.
>
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2021
iceberylin:

I hope you get out of it. You're really strong

I will….
GOD is willing, I will.
If GOD won't get me out, I'd have been dead long ago after the first or second extreme point.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by OyinO: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2021
heendrix:
All I see here is an Illiterate mother and a senseless girl

If Home no show u love and it's affecting ur sanity, Kindly leave and go stay on ur own n try to recover undecided now you've gone to a Life beyond wey Demons of torment no dey hear Abeg. Such a pity

There's nothing like demons tormenting any dead bodies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by OyinO: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Stewpeed mother, senseless daughter. Wicked family.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Raysleek: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2021
witworth:
yea you're right, I would, no option will be taken off the table.
Ehen that's what prompted question. If someone dies or kills himself, you must report to the police not tamper with the crime scene and obtain the persons phone and start searching it.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
9jaRealist:

Dude, abeg drag your knuckles out of the Stone Age...
Mental torture and scars are just as bad as (if not worse than) physical ones.
>

Yea no doubt and I bet you're the type that would off himself when someone shouts at him. Physical and mental toughness should be taught by every parent. Life is unfair, life is ahrsh, if you have to kill yourself just because you feel ill treated then f*ck you!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by AbbynHummy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kayberg:
I used to lash out at whoever I heard committed suicide until I found myself in that evil shoes, then my view about them changed from disgust to pity and sadness whenever I read someone committed suicide.
I wish she got the help she needed on time.
I wish she got the strength she needed to keep fighting on.
I wish there was someone who could have stopped her and just say, "You'll be fine."
I wish there was just one person to always cheer her up whenever she felt depressed again, because not everyone has the strength to overcome depression.
Every depressed person appears cool, fine and healthy, but believe me, they're dying slowly from within. I know these, because I'm there, but I'll overcome mine….
Though going to 15 years now….
But I will overcome it.
I believe I'll overcome it.

I'm glad you're holding on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
AbbynHummy:

I'm glad you're holding on.
Thank you… but it's been a burden heavy to deal with by the day…
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by AbbynHummy(f): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:

Thank you… but it's been a burden heavy to deal with by the day…

It is well bro. If you'd like to talk about it, I'll be happy to help you get through this. Have a nice day
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by AbbynHummy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
ABCthings:
One question please. Did you tell anyone you needed love, understanding and help when you were depressed? Or did you think you expect them to magically read your mind?

2. Since then, how many people have you distributed your own love, understanding and help to?

The truth is that not everyone have the courage to disclose their problems to others. I'm one of such persons, in fact I'm an expert in bottling up my feelings. I can cry for hours and the next min, I climp up a stage and you'll never believe I'm hurting within. Even in laughter, the heart may be in tears. That's why everyone of us should look beyond the surface, the fact that you asked someone 'how are you' and they reply by saying 'fine' doesn't really mean they are fine.

May God help everyone going through the vagaries of life. If there's anyone here that need someone to talk to, I can be of help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? / Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.