Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays (10127 Views)

My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 6:42am On May 04, 2021
Sh!tcoin is for you to enter, double your money and log out

You can leave something there and see if it would grow

long term project

$DOPPLE TOKEN

Target is $1

0x844fa82f1e54824655470970f7004dd90546bb28
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 3:07pm On May 04, 2021
Truth be told and may be no one else will tell you - I do not know exactly what happens next in market (actually no one knows) however you should better keep in mind what i am about to write:

Market will remain bullish for next days or may be weeks, however if past repeats itself, altcoin bull market ended when $BTC dominance hit 36% levels - It is at 46.50% levels right now and dropping fast because majors like #ETH and #LTC are pumping (aah and also shitcoin like $DOGE is pumping)

Hence, as soon as we approach 40-41% levels, we should start taking huge profits imo and stay cautious! Learn lessons from past and do not be a bag holder!

Only thing that can last this altcoin bull run stronger is #BTC pumping along with #Altcoin hence giving more room for alts to pump (dominance in that case would remain stable)!

Just stay cautious as i keep telling you - take profits off the table and do not mind if the coin you sold goes up! At the end of the day, whatever you have in hand (realised profit) is actually your money!

Like last time, many people will remain hanging and will regret not realizing profits - Do not be that person!

By the way, i am not ruling out larger shake-out on $BTC - i am just taking a cue from last bull market and last time 21Weekly MA was revisited several times - This time, none - hence i expect it to repeat - and 21WMA is around 46100$ today

I just want you to be ready of all the scenarios
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 3:25pm On May 04, 2021
$LINK � $100�$300�$500
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 7:37am On May 06, 2021
If you do not know what stocks to invest in or how to pick stocks, or if you have any questions about the stock market, this class is for you and it’s free!

It’s going to be a very practical session so come with your notes and phones, limited seats are available.

See details below:

Day & Date: Thursday, May 6th
Time: 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-_RnZTJ3TbahXSzM7xa1aw

FIRST, Sign up with my signature and we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank.

Ensure you get VERIFIED by TROVE to enjoy the free shares

Good morning
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 8:49am On May 06, 2021
Before ETH made the big upward moves, ADA is poised to solve the scalability issues that so many people are worried about with ETH 2.0
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 9:50am On May 06, 2021
Most persons opened himself/herself to be duped..

The binance system is for anyone buying Crypto, that person sends the money first before the Crypto is release.

The point is that once the two parties agree on the app, automatically the coins on the sellers wallet is no more in his care, because the app is configured such that the coins move into some firm of escrow wallet, That is why you don't cancel a deal until confirmation of either receipt of coins or money.

So anyone selling coins, make sure you receive money, and you verify via your banking app before you do confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by DaBogu: 6:20am On May 12, 2021
Good morning Philo04 and safeday
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
Good morning wink
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
$DGB NEXT TARGET IS $0.16954.. SIGNAL

LTC will get to $400 in June

If you dont have matic sell off anything you own it will go parabolic in October

NEWBIES, THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS I DROP SIGNALS.. YOU EITHER TRADE IN SPOT OR FUTURES

NB: YAZGA CRYPTO PLAY SIGNAL IS NOT "HOLY GRAIL"

IT CAN NEVER BE "HOLY GRAIL"

AND THERE IS NO "HOLY GRAIL"

THATS THE BITTER TRUTH!!

2 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 7:09pm On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 9:23am On May 25, 2021
The Grayscale $GBTC Discount has risen from a peak low of -21.23% to a smaller discount of -3.8%.

$GBTC has sustained a discount to spot #Bitcoin prices for 3 months. Positive price momentum started on May 12, early in the current correction.

Asia gave is the perfect reclaim and London is already showing signs of strength.

I think today is going to be a very profitable day scalping the bounces.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 2:53pm On May 25, 2021
Buy xlm dip at .43
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Ffssf: 9:04pm On May 25, 2021

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Obakashdee(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2021
Hello can I convert btc to bnb or usdt on trust wallet

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 7:42am On May 27, 2021
Obakashdee:
Hello can I convert btc to bnb or usdt on trust wallet
Yes
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 8:26am On May 27, 2021
BNB Listed on Bithumb
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 8:28am On May 27, 2021
Carl Icahn Says He May Get Into Cryptocurrencies in a ‘Big Way’
Preferring #ETH over #BTC
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Azuriver: 9:42am On May 27, 2021
yazga, please, how do I use USDT to buy beeteecee or xrp on Binance? Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:30am On May 27, 2021
Kingdemu:
Ok thanks. Concerning stocks, I'm about ironing out some issues with veritas registrars to be able to claim some umclaimed dividends and bonuses for some stocks I bought and abandoned since 2008. When done I'll make enquiries on how I can start trading with them. Thank you so much for ur help.
How far with this?
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Kingdemu: 11:34am On May 27, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
How far with this?
I applied for the dematerialization and for unclaimed dividends for both Dangote Sugar and Dangote Flour which I all bought 13yrs ago and forgot about them. I've been paid off for Dangote Flour a month ago and was informed that the company has been delisted from the stock exchange. But for Dangote Sugar, I have not been paid my unclaimed dividends neither has the dematerialization process been concluded. Veritas Registrars keep posting me with excuses and "you'll get paid today, you'll get paid tomorrow", for two months now. I'm still waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Obakashdee(m): 1:18am On May 28, 2021
yazga:
Yes

How sir please

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
#XRP #XRPUSDT #Spot #Long
Price is still ranging inside the upper triangle. Printing low and HL, a high and HH. After the fall, the price is sitting currently on the trend-line. We should see rejection in this area to print another HL. As for boloding bands indicate how the price is out of range, plus ema ribbon don't react to the fall made, which means that the price should go back to the previous resistance

Risk: 1%
Entry: $0.9369
Take profits: $1.0738 / $1.2148 / $1.3253
Stop loss: $0.8422
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kingdemu:
I applied for the dematerialization and for unclaimed dividends for both Dangote Sugar and Dangote Flour which I all bought 13yrs ago and forgot about them. I've been paid off for Dangote Flour a month ago and was informed that the company has been delisted from the stock exchange. But for Dangote Sugar, I have not been paid my unclaimed dividends neither has the dematerialization process been concluded. Veritas Registrars keep posting me with excuses and "you'll get paid today, you'll get paid tomorrow", for two months now. I'm still waiting.

Maybe the amount is small and they don't want to spend administrative time on it

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Kingdemu: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Maybe the amount is small and they don't want to spend administrative time on it
They've paid me 173k day before yesterday for unclaimed dividend. They told me to check with my stock broker to confirm if the dematerialization process has been successfully effected

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Kingdemu:
They've paid me 173k day before yesterday for unclaimed dividend. They told me to check with my stock broker to confirm if the dematerialization process has been successfully effected
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Not financial advice:
It is necessary to not keep your emergency funds in Naira.

FX guys are very effective in Nigeria. That emergency money that you don't want to invest right now change to hard currency to hedge against depreciating Naira.

This can be done by signing up on Trove, using my link we both get free shares.

It takes 2-3 business day to get verified as long as you have a valid means of IDENTIFICATION, NIN slip is accepted. You get =N=5,000 if you are able to register within a time frame
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Buy CTK/USDT now around $0.89

A lot of accumulation going on in CTK

Target ⬇️

1 � $0.96
2 � $1.05
3 � $1.2
4 � $1.35

CTK technically and fundamentally so strong
Currently CTK is trading in heavy Demand and Accumulation Zone ✅

Big bounce is expected from this zone soon if BTC stable ✅

Check the CTK setup in given chart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA / Nigerian Stock Exchange Completes Conversion To Public Company (PLC) / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.