Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays (9654 Views)

My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not Financial Advice:

Alts are moving. If you are not in crypto, this is the time to play and make yourself some money.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Oyindamolah: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
1onebigman
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2021
We are in thebull run
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by meekhat: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”
This is another BNB in the making
Enjoy!
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
yazga:
Please give them some time, they would definitely give you the $200 voucher

Bro, they never give me d $200 voucher since ooo.
Plz can we talk on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Bro, they never give me d $200 voucher since ooo.
Plz can we talk on WhatsApp?
Have you been verified?
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
yazga:
Have you been verified?

Yes fully
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Yes fully
I wouldn't know the reason they haven't given you your $200 voucher. At the time of me registering, I was given and some other people here too.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2021
yazga:
I wouldn't know the reason they haven't given you your $200 voucher. At the time of me registering, I was given and some other people here too.

I was sent an email that if I trade $50 ,they will give me $500 voucher.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

I was sent an email that if I trade $50 ,they will give me $500 voucher.
No, you are given a free $200 voucher to trade except they have changed the policy.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
yazga:
No, you are given a free $200 voucher to trade except they have changed the policy.

I've checked over nd over, it's not there

3 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
yazga:
Binance has changed the policy until you buy a certain amount of $ they give you $500 voucher.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Leezah:
Binance has changed the policy until you buy a certain amount of $ they give you $500 voucher.
please how can one access this offer from binance?
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
please how can one access this offer from binance?
Have you registered?
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Leezah:
Have you registered?
I did, though the last time I checked, I couldn't sign in to binance. I don't know what went wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I did, though the last time I checked, I couldn't sign in to binance. I don't know what went wrong.
Can you try again but this time click on forgot password inorder to get your account back.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Leezah:
Can you try again but this time click on forgot password inorder to get your account back.
I just changed my password now , but it keeps saying incorrect user name or password

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I just changed my password now , but it keeps saying incorrect user name or password
Do you have funds in that account? If no, I had advise you just open another one instead but just try again because they did a routine maintenance yesterday. Or you can try the previous password.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Chiino(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2021
nairacheck.com

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by lavylilly: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2021
wink
Chiino:
nairacheck.com
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Leezah:
Do you have funds in that account? If no, I had advise you just open another one instead but just try again because they did a routine maintenance yesterday. Or you can try the previous password.
I will try again but if the issue persists will open another account. Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

I've checked over nd over, it's not there
It's like they have changed their referral program bonus
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I will try again but if the issue persists will open another account. Thanks a lot
Have you tried again?
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Quick update about #XBTUSD

Price has shown us major movement to the upside since the last 30 days. The movement from $30000 to approximately of $48000 was a huge movement for the bitcoin. Many people have concluded that we are in the next bull rally. However, it's still too soon for me to have conclusion like that.

The only reason of why I'm not sure is that there is still possibility of current movement to become a fake bullish as it could only be a dead cat bounce of current structure. Today, we get to see a heavy boundary around $47000 zone as a strong resistance considering the CME gap which I've anticipated since a long time ago. There are some candles that give us such confirmation that there is potential top on short term movement as well. Even on the daily time frame the price has already breached 200 MA (red), there are still a lot of confirmation we need to see to conclude a bullish in the future.

I see the possibility of the correction in the mid term on this daily degree as well. The perfect support to hold is at the green region which is a strong confluence zone between 38.2% fibonacci level and the previous broken resistance that hasn't been retested as support. If this support zone can hold the price from further drop, there is possibility of the price to have another leg up to $52000 but if the support can't hold, we'll see major drop on the bitcoin and cancel all the bullish bias.

RSI and MACD looks so neutral but also a little bit bearish as we can see possibility of death cross on the MA line on MACD and such as rejection to enter the overbought zone on RSI. In the same time, histogram is looking terrible with major tick down as the potential more weakness in current market.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
SweetOnugbo
itzzkhaliii
Start from page one of this thread
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
yazga:
Have you tried again?
yes I tried severally, still couldn't log in. Like someone suggested I want to open another account now
Can I still use your referral code and is there any bonus attached to it?

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
yazga:
SweetOnugbo itzzkhaliii Start from page one of this thread
ok thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
yes I tried severally, still couldn't log in. Like someone suggested I want to open another account now
Can I still use your referral code and it there any bonus attached to it?
Yes, you can use my referral code

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In / Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center / Please What Is The English Translation Moku Mogbe Modaran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.