Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays (9656 Views)

My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by yazga: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2021
waploger
i fit start this crypto trading without putting in money? if yes abeg who fit teach me.
Good morning, Yes you can start without any money, start by reading the first page to the current page
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by IyaTola: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Imagrg & kemistri4 read the first post on this thread
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by IyaTola: 6:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Good morning Modellook, you can start from this thread read from the first page
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Oyindamolah: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2021
What happened? You haven't updated this thread
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Good morning and happy new month
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Litigant there is where you ought to be
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Litigant(f): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Leezah:
Litigant there is where you ought to be
oh thank you. Let me follow the thread and go through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Taiwo20 & Beansrice the the thread you need to be on
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Good morning
Evaloyal2J & fidelitystrs
Kindly read from the first page of this thread
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Leezah:
Good morning
Evaloyal2J & fidelitystrs
Kindly read from the first page of this thread
Good evening,
Okay, thanks

1 Like

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Leezah(f): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
wink
Evaloyal2J:

Good evening,
Okay, thanks
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by NgHotGirls: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Update this thread
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Zobah: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Samken2 check this thread out
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Zobah: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy nre month
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by mjblinks(f): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by mjblinks(f): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by vpaymoney(m): 1:11am On Nov 02, 2021
Yazga

2 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Pascopele: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Wetin do this thread
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by G12(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2021
cool
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Hamachi(f): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2021
If you're cannot buy the blood, you don't deserve the green. When a project is shilled here, if you can take a look at the chart, great. Spot favourable entries. Don't buy when the asset has done high percentages as there's high chance if it coming down.

Learn about support and Resistance as a trader(both futures and spot) or as a hodler. It will pay you more to buy assets when they're above major resistance levels. If you buy below major resistance, there's high possibility of it getting rejected. That's is why you start having complains like "is it when I bought that it now start to dip"? I'm pretty sure many of you have faced this overtime.

Let me also say this as someone who's been in this space long enough to say this. If you do not understand Dollar Cost Averaging(DCA), Please avoid assets that are mooning or at their All time highs. Never you harbor the thought that " you think it will still go up", you don't dictate the market. All it takes to get REKT is just one huge red Love Machine of price action. The whole idea is to hold a project while the price appreciates, not to jump into one because you see the price appreciating.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS A FINANCIAL ADVICE.

As a newbie in this space, Get a notepad. Always take notes. Write down your Mistakes, Entries etc.

Let's do something.
Write down all the mistakes you've over made in crypto. Write down why you think you made them. Ask for possible solutions, I'm available here right now to proffer one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Reggaemich(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dx/Dy Airdrop

DXDY.FINANCE is to provide secure trading services with low gas costs and fees. To achieve this, the platform is now moving towards Layer 2 with the help of StarkWare to increase its trade settlement capacity.

The airdrop is free, no payment

Will soon been listed on Top Exchanges

Claim

https://dxdy.finance/DRMSND

Copy to your dapp browser in trust wallet

Click on Airdrop

Input your Ethereum Address

And send, u will be given DX/DX coin

Only 5 days Remaining from Now

It is also regarded as Eth 2.0 upgrade, as the gas costs will become zero, minimum trade sizes will be reduced, and trading fees will be lower.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by BornToSucced(m): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2022
yazga:
Yes, it is. I am happy you are learning wink

Boss, happy new year! How do I fund my kukoin wallet please to avoid scam? I would really appreciate your response. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by QuinModah(f): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Happy new year yazgie! It been ages since we last posted.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by QuinModah(f): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2022
BornToSucced:

Boss, happy new year! How do I fund my kukoin wallet please to avoid scam? I would really appreciate your response. God bless
Don't Kucoin has been removed from Google play store.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by QuinModah(f): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2022
wink
Hamachi:
If you're cannot buy the blood, you don't deserve the green. When a project is shilled here, if you can take a look at the chart, great. Spot favourable entries. Don't buy when the asset has done high percentages as there's high chance if it coming down.

Learn about support and Resistance as a trader(both futures and spot) or as a hodler. It will pay you more to buy assets when they're above major resistance levels. If you buy below major resistance, there's high possibility of it getting rejected. That's is why you start having complains like "is it when I bought that it now start to dip"? I'm pretty sure many of you have faced this overtime.

Let me also say this as someone who's been in this space long enough to say this. If you do not understand Dollar Cost Averaging(DCA), Please avoid assets that are mooning or at their All time highs. Never you harbor the thought that " you think it will still go up", you don't dictate the market. All it takes to get REKT is just one huge red Love Machine of price action. The whole idea is to hold a project while the price appreciates, not to jump into one because you see the price appreciating.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS A FINANCIAL ADVICE.

As a newbie in this space, Get a notepad. Always take notes. Write down your Mistakes, Entries etc.

Let's do something.
Write down all the mistakes you've over made in crypto. Write down why you think you made them. Ask for possible solutions, I'm available here right now to proffer one.
Re: Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays by Rubyjade: 2:52am On May 25, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In / Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center / Please What Is The English Translation Moku Mogbe Modaran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.