Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man (2019 Views)

Life Without A Boyfriend / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Life Without A Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Thelucifer666(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerian women should be more like white women

Nigerian women are bastardly dependent on us men like leeches in the lake,The average Nigerian woman is either an illiterate or doesn't have a reasonable certificate to her name.
Studying worthless courses like mass communication that breeds nothing but joblessness.

Nigeria women should learn from the white women and learn to be independent!

6 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by BBBells: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2021
its been among the law of nature

man spends woman collects

even if your wife is dangote or bill gates and the man is a gateman

she will still be collecting money from him

its the natural way of life,

but if she is kind and generous then the case might be different
but they are very very very scarce
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by GOFRONT(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Pls stop it....stop it......Dont forget the future is female.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2021
wanted to comment buh your monika⚫
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Draslo(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
I agree with your statement since you didn't say all Nigerian women.

Just yesterday, one sent me a WhatsApp message to buy her a nightie worth 8k on Instagram. I laughed and showed the babe I was with. She told me to reply her that her mates are buying nighties for between 500-1k at Oshodi and Ikeja Along. Laugh wan tear my belle but I couldn't do it. I just sent 3k and asked her to source for the balance elsewhere. Mind you, this na person wey I never see her panties before o. But really, if not for over dependency on men, why would you ask someone who you're not intimate with to buy you a night gown for Chrisstsake? Women have it too easy. Even the mumu that said I should reply her is set to leave this evening with a sure billing.

5 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Thelucifer666(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Draslo:

Just yesterday, one sent me a WhatsApp message to buy her a nightie worth 8k on Instagram. I laughed and showed the babe I was with. She told me to reply her that her mates are buying nighties for between 500-1k at Oshodi and Ikeja Along. Laugh wan tear my belle but I couldn't do it. I just sent 3k and asked her to source for the balance elsewhere. Mind you, this na person wey I never see her panties before o. But really, if not for over dependency on men, why would you ask someone who you're not intimate with to buy you a night gown for Chrisstsake? Women have it too easy. Even the mumu that said I should reply her is set to leave this evening with a sure billing.

That's just how it is
Always depending on us for survival yet will cry when mistreated for sex

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Draslo(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

That's just how it is
Always depending on us for survival yet will cry when mistreated for sex
Mistreated for sex. I just hope you you don't mean rape cause this your moniker na die

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Jeon(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Nigerian women are bastardly dependent on us men like leeches in the lake.

and the Nigerian citizens bastardly dependent on white race like lukewarm in hell fire.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Jeon(f): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Nigerian citizens should be more like their fellow brothers and sisters e.g look at Egypt, South Africa. common Ghana she's far better than Nigeria.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Reex12(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Draslo:

you sent 3k to a hoe just like that?but if adamu your paddiman asked for 2k to take chop. you tell am say moni no dey

where do these simps emanate frm sef

*spits on her simp bald head

6 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Jeon(f): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Nigerians should learn from the master's [white ]and should be independent too!
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Jeon(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Studying worthless courses like mass communication that breeds nothing but joblessness.

tell me can a graduate find job in this shithole cowtrain without connections or partiality.
you have to think before spilling out trash.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Jeon(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:
The average Nigerian woman is either an illiterate or doesn't have a reasonable certificate to her name.

yeah, the average Nigerian citizens are illiterate because if you go to school it's of no use.
and they have no reasonable certificate tagged to their names because the cowtrain herself is useless among the black nations.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Draslo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:
you sent 3k to a hoe just like that?but if adamu your paddiman asked for 2k to take chop. you tell am say moni no dey

Ode. There's no broke nigga in my circle. Speak for yourself faggit!

Besides, you have no idea what our relationship is even if it isn't sexual. Omo ase
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Reex12(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Draslo:

Ode. There's no broke nigga in my circle. Speak for yourself faggit!

Besides, you have no idea what our relationship is even if it isn't sexual. Omo ase
congrats youve learnt a new word for a cursed yahoo boy
Womanwrapper go to the market and give that old woman 3k and recieve blessings, No but instead you decide to give a brokeass hoe bcus you wan showoff
THIEF
when you mumu go cure

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Draslo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:
congrats youve learnt a new word for a cursed yahoo boy
Womanwrapper go to the market and give that old woman 3k and recieve blessings, No but instead you decide to give a brokeass hoe bcus you wan showoff
THIEF
when you mumu go cure
Yahoo what? Hahahaha. My family is old money. I'm talking 1940s old. Better hustle make your generation no suffer. I just pray you don't die in poverty.

Spits.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by ayanbadejo68166: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
:Nigeria women should learn from the white women and learn to be independent!Nigerians should learn from the master's [white ]and should be independent too!
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Reex12(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Draslo:

Yahoo what? Hahahaha. My family is old money. I'm talking 1940s old. Better hustle make your generation no suffer. I just pray you don't die in poverty.

Spits.
poverty?buhahaha bro your so called family money can never smell my networth
but hey am sure ur ancestors will be turnin in thier graves seeing thier unwise son spendin thier sweat on women of low virtue pray it wont end with you

spits

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Draslo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:
poverty?buhahaha bro your so called family money can never smell my networth
but hey am sure ur ancestors will be turnin in thier graves seeing thier unwise son spendin thier sweat on women of low virtue pray it wont end with you

spits
You just lied so....

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by DEMZEE(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Nigerian women are bastardly dependent on us men like leeches in the lake,The average Nigerian woman is either an illiterate or doesn't have a reasonable certificate to her name.

U are very very stupid

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

U are so bluepilled and daft to think women should be independent like the white women.

Foolish weak ass dude

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Thelucifer666(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:

Bless you bro
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Thelucifer666(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are very very stupid

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

U are so bluepilled and daft to think women should be independent like the white women.

Foolish weak assumptions dude
Go and hurl these insults at that local prostitute you call a mother.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by DEMZEE(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Draslo:

Because as a man u have to become and be redpill aware (understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy) so that u don't get finessed
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

So they can copy western women who have femcentric legislatures promoting abortion, lack of marriage, alimony, destroy family values, divorce,single motherhood, and emasculate men

Bro's I don't understand your logic

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by DEMZEE(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Go and hurl these insults at that local prostitute you call a mother.

Do u even have a mother. U bloody bastard!!
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Draslo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because as a man u have to become and be redpill aware (understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy) so that u don't get finessed
Oga I've been redpilled since I was in secondary school. I'm the one that has been finessing them my guy.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by DEMZEE(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Draslo:

Oga I've been redpilled since I was in secondary school. I'm the one that has been finessing them my guy.

That's good bro
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thelucifer666:

What are you saying? You are talking from both sides of the mouth.

Tell me one man in this world who had gone far without a woman.

Name one, am waiting. Let me clear your doubts, for every one I will give you 10.

Am not saying women should be entirely dependent, but co-dependence is a higher form of living than forming macho be you man or woman.

Certain levels in life has to do with a man having a woman in his life before he can handle certain things, a woman should recognise what she's meant to fulfill in life and do it, equally making a living from it.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by DEMZEE(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

What are you saying? You are talking from both sides of the mouth.

Tell me one man in this world who had gone far without a woman.

Name one, am waiting. Let me clear your doubts, for every one I will give you 10.

Am not saying women should be entirely dependent, but co-dependence is a higher form of living than forming macho be you man or woman.

Certain levels in life has to do with a man having a woman in his life before he can handle certain things, a woman should recognise what she's meant to fulfill in life and do it, equally making a living from it.

Men lead
Women follow

Women are the submissive gender in marriage and men are the dominant gender in marriage

Men make the critical and important decisions in the home, women make just the domestic decisions in the home.
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men lead
Women follow

Women are the submissive gender in marriage and men are the dominant gender in marriage

Men make the critical and important decisions in the home, women make just the domestic decisions in the home.

Hmmm am trying to understand you but can't really place a handle on what you are driving at.

If you assume this position, don't you think your woman should be able to say one or two things about things?

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by DEMZEE(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Hmmm am trying to understand you but can't really place a handle on what you are driving at.

If you assume this position, don't you think your woman should be able to say one or two things about things?

Men lead
Women follow

Women already make the domestic decisions in the home. Wat else do they want again

If a woman cant trust u to lead her then she won't submit to u
Re: The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men lead
Women follow

Women already make the domestic decisions in the home. Wat else do they want again

If a woman can trust u to lead her then she won't submit to u

Now you get where am going, the man in question should be someone who is very grounded about life with adequate understanding to lead the family properly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday / New Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.