Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

who father's this pikin please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / who father's this pikin please! (2692 Views)

All These Girls Don Use Style Go Village Go See Their Pikin / My Encounter With Sugar Mummy With Infection - Money Don Disgrace Man Pikin !!! / Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
ok guys..
i met a girl on supa market a days pass,she kinda be like a person i knew many years past,so i was like hey i am bernard and she wasnt answer so i explianed my mind,that she looks person i knows years past,she answer no is not me! we talked more and more and i kolekted her nombar i called her many later past! to avoid distorbing her. long story shut! we started friends and she visited me, we wogoro wogoro with out protektion! but i asked her to buy for merecine and drank,and she axcept!.. now she talking that she gotten belle for me how ? she thinks am a simp! belle cant fit show after two weeks na, e no correct! i need help for what to do, i dont get money for me wife and pikin am just 27 age old, please what do i does? am konfused i need advance frow u all.. note:am not a simp! i hate simp! i join u guys alpha male! i followiog redpeal jist like mad so help me please.
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Kayberg: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
ok guys..
i met a girl on supa market a days pass,she kinda be like a person i knew many years past,so i was like hey i am bernard and she wasnt answer so i explianed my mind,that she looks person i knows years past,she answer no is not me! we talked more and more and i kolekted her nombar i called her many later past! to avoid distorbing her. long story shut! we started friends and she visited me, we wogoro wogoro with out protektion! but i asked her to buy for merecine and drank,and she axcept!.. now she talking that she gotten belle for me how ? she thinks am a simp! belle cant fit show after two weeks na, e no correct! i need help for what to do, i dont get money for me wife and pikin am just 27 age old, please what do i does? am konfused i need advance frow u all.. note:am not a simp! i hate simp! i join u guys alpha male! i followiog redpeal jist like mad so help me please.

You're in love with Fati2001, and luckily for her, you're an expectant father.
Congratulations brother. May it be twins or triplets. A boy and a girl or two boys one girl or two girls one boy.
Just make sure you don't mistakenly name the child Wogoro due to any circumstance.

You know what?
Neither the Simpleton nor Redpill lifestyle makes any senses.
All you need in relationship is love your woman, honour and respect her. That doesn't make you any less of a man, it makes you a lovely husband and a great dad.

And once again, congratulations on your bab(y, ies).
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

You're in love with Fati2001, and luckily for her, you're an expectant father.
Congratulations brother. May it be twins or triplets. A boy and a girl or two boys one girl or two girls one boy.
Just make sure you don't mistakenly name the child Wogoro due to any circumstance.

You know what?
Neither the Simpleton nor Redpill lifestyle makes any senses.
All you need in relationship is love your woman, honour and respect her. That doesn't make you any less of a man, it makes you a lovely husband and a great dad.

And once again, congratulations on your bab(y, ies).

i dont have money ok,i like her but money is ok na,am konfused, i need advance for what to does right now!
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Kayberg: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i dont have money ok,i like her but money is ok na,am konfused, i need advance for what to does right now!

Keep the baby bro…. unless it's not yours.
If it's yours, save the little precious thing. It's a blessing.
You'd thank GOD sooner.
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Draslo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bernard, I'm surprised you know how to spell your name. Good one.

6 Likes

Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Keep the baby bro…. unless it's not yours.
If it's yours, save the little precious thing. It's a blessing.
You'd thank GOD sooner.

pikin cant fit come after 2 weeks past na? that pikin it is not mine i knew it since! she no grees with me? she talken say na me have it, what i does now am just 27 age old,i dosint has a job as we speak,thanks for ur advances sha, thank you #brodacode

1 Like

Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Draslo:
Bernard, I'm surprised you know how to spell your name. Good one.

wow you knew who i be?
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Kayberg: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

pikin cant fit come after 2 weeks past na? that pikin it is not mine i knew it since! she no grees with me? she talken say na me have it, what i does now am just 27 age old,i dosint has a job as we speak,thanks for ur advances sha, thank you #brodacode

You're welcome bro.
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

You're welcome bro.
#Respect bro

1 Like

Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
No people want to advance me right? No problem i go keep the pikin like mine..
Re: who father's this pikin please! by BBBells: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
wait for her to give birth

when she gives birth do DNA test for the baby
if its your congrats you are a father

if it isnt DUMP HER
Re: who father's this pikin please! by ForestHill: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
A female is behind this moniker

1 Like

Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
BBBells:
wait for her to give birth

when she gives birth do DNA test for the baby

if its your congrats you are a father

if it isnt DUMP HER

my whole life cant fit aford the amount of d.n.a test! i need advances migwo ma head wan to knank
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
ForestHill:
A female is behind this moniker

You are the female right?
Re: who father's this pikin please! by adesoro80595: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
:
You're welcome bro.
#Respect bro
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
adesoro80595:
: [b]You're welcome bro[b/] #Respect bro
What you meant ?
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Lastoffourtnyt: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
You are the female right?

lol bursted
Re: who father's this pikin please! by faithugo64(f): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Be catching cruise
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2021
faithugo64:
Be catching cruise
cruise is sickness ?
Re: who father's this pikin please! by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
ok guys..

You're obviously a joker right?

Re: who father's this pikin please! by Lucrativress(f): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
No people want to advance me right? No problem i go keep the pikin like mine..
Your English is giving me headache, making me nauseous..like I'm presently eating and I'm feeling nauseous already
This is a joke right?...
It is....
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

You're obviously a joker right?
is you is that with the baby rober face ?
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lucrativress:

Your English is giving me headache, making me nauseous..like I'm presently eating and I'm feeling nauseous already
This is a joke right?...
It is....

? ? ? ? too many big big engrishes you spoke! i cant fit undastand all.. sad sad sad
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Lucrativress(f): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

? ? ? ? too many big big engrishes you spoke! i cant fit undastand all.. sad sad sad
Okay you and your threads are fake
Noted... smiley
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Reex12(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lucrativress:

This is a joke right?...
It is....

hes seeking attention with the nonsense english
the story is fake
the diction fake
the moniker fake
gender fake
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Reex12:
hes seeking attention with the nonsense english
the story is fake
the diction fake
the moniker fake
gender fake

Your monika is the name ur mama given you right?
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lucrativress:
....... Okay you and your threads are fake Noted... smiley
how i am fake ? person couldnt ask kweshions again ? na wa o...
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Draslo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wow you knew who i be?
Oh Bernard

Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Draslo:
Oh Bernard
yes! is me is bernard for igudu warri! so you are who ?
Re: who father's this pikin please! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lucrativress:
....... Okay you and your threads are fake Noted... smiley
please how ?

(1) (Reply)

Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge / Men With Good Intentions Are Boring-lady Opines / Hook Up Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.