Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,769 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate (6351 Views)

Female Roomate In Victoria Island, Lagos. / Looking For A Female Roomate / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
I have been looking for a roomate to share the rent of my logde with but all the guys I know have gotten accomodation. There is a girl in my department that is looking for accomodation and has approached me.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by ArcFresky(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:
I have been looking for a roomate to share the rent of my logde with but all the guys I know have gotten accomodation. There is a girl in my department that is looking for accomodation and has approached me.

Like same room?
Haa, run oohh...
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:

you are just looking for fuvkmate no excuse.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:

Is this really a question? You know what to do my friend.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
ArcFresky:

Like same room? Haa, run oohh...
Ok
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

you are just looking for fuvkmate no excuse.
There is nothing like that sir.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by JOACHINpedro: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
If she's a lesbian. You can go for it

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
If she's a lesbian. You can go for it
I don't think she is
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by KidDarkness(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
That she's in your department is even a red flag. Will even be worse if she's in your level. Cancel that option to avoid mistake by knacking because the temptation will surely come even if you are strong willed. But first of all, are you strong willed?

12 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by tnerro1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Don’t try it ooo, you will start as friends then fvcking will enter then misunderstanding will enter then hate will top it up. The reason is because you didn’t start as lovers, you started as just friends and even the fvcking was just to cool down with no emotions attached. Such usually don’t end well. Been there, done that.....,,spits

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by chatinent: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes.

Everything is wrong with it.

Whatever you cannot do in the front of your parents, don't do it at their back.

6 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
KidDarkness:
That she's in your department is even a red flag. Will even be worse if she's in your level. Cancel that option to avoid mistake by knacking because the temptation will surely come even if you are strong willed. But first of all, are you strong willed?
I am, but still I need to think it through.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by JOACHINpedro: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:
I don't think she is
Then you have to be gay bro

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
friend there is nothing wrong in it okay, you can accommodate her it will be less stress for you because girls eyes are more down than we boys
she will be taken care of the room and making sure the room is kept clean she can get some little stuff at home also...so it will be less stress

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Movieguru(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bros na marriage you dey find be that

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
tnerro1:
Don’t try it ooo, you will start as friends then fvcking will enter then misunderstanding will enter then hate will top it up. The reason is because you didn’t start as lovers, you started as just friends and even the fvcking was just to cool down with no emotions attached. Such usually don’t end well. Been there, done that.....,,spits
Ok
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Then you have to be gay bro
Lol, never
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Extremefiles(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
During my studies abroad my room mate or let's say apartment mate because it was a studio apartment was female. Same uni but not same course. Things went fine for 2yrs till we finished. No bleeping nothing romantic. I was married in naija she was too. So I think yours can work too. And if una start they bleep sef, nothing dey there. He dey happen

10 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
tnerro1:

Bruh stop ... You have been there so Let another person experience it joorgrin

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by ThiagoKid(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Female roommates? Ok bro, please go ahead. Please, just accept her embarassed
After accepting her, dont forget to comman update us how she almost ruined you oo kiss

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingsleystunner:
friend there is nothing wrong in it okay, you can accommodate her it will be less stress for you because girls eyes are more down than we boys
she will be taken care of the room and making sure the room is kept clean she can get some little stuff at home also...so it will be less stress
That is also another angle am looking at it from since all the guys are not available.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by paulolee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
bad move...you starts having sex anytime n anyday n see finish go end am

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by tnerro1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Bruh stop ... You have been there so Let another person experience it joorgrin

Well, they say is better to learn from someone experiences than to learn from your own grin
So you know what to avoid
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by pozehnani(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Is this really a question? You know what to do my friend.

Exactly.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by donbachi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
People go just dey tempt the devil by dem sef.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by uboma(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:

Nothing is wrong having a female room/house mate to split accommodation bills. However, you should rule out intimacy with her. If you let your guards down, be ready to bear all the bills alone.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

Nothing is wrong having a female room/house mate to split accommodation bills. However, you should rule out intimacy with her. If you let your guards down, be ready to bear all the bills alone.
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by simpleswazy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
You won’t like it o if u mistakenly Bleep her omo u re done o cos it’s not like you will love her it will just happen den ur chances of getting other girls becomes limited she go Dey stalk u self and wen it graduate to hate just be prepared to leave the room for her

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by uboma(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:
Ok thanks

You are welcome, Sir.

All the best.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Coder2Client(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:

do you have a girlfriend and does she have a boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Coder2Client:

do you have a girlfriend and does she have a boyfriend?
I dnt have, dnt know about her

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Coder2Client(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:
I dnt have, dnt know about her

you two can go ahead. but there is a caveat to this, will you tolerate her bringing in friends?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Such Guy Still Exist??? / I Think I Like Eroticangelina / She's Ruining Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.