Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate (6381 Views)

Female Roomate In Victoria Island, Lagos. / Looking For A Female Roomate / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Coder2Client:

you two can go ahead. but there is a caveat to this, will you tolerate her bringing in friends?
It depends on the kind of friends she brings.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by McSquishi(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
There is nothing wrong with a female roommate on its own. But once you’ve reached the point where you have to ask the question it might not be the thing for you.

There are some men who have very little self-control. They will end up harassing the roommate, seeing all of her actions as flirtations and personal invites. When in fact She should be viewed as no more available to your desires and advances than a male roommate.

Only men who see a female as a full human being can manage having a female roommate.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by DEMZEE(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:
I have been looking for a roomate to share the rent of my logde with but all the guys I know have gotten accomodation. There is a girl in my department that is looking for accomodation and has approached me.

If u are not fucking her then u are her girlfriend.

Guys and ladies can't b roommates talkless of friends bro

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

Nothing is wrong having a female room/house mate to split accommodation bills. However, you should rule out intimacy with her. If you let your guards down, be ready to bear all the bills alone.
Exactly!
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by tunize(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
If you can keep da d**k in one place no wahala, but if you cant flee!
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by primeache: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Why not ask your girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by PuZZyNegro: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Raggy:
It depends on the kind of friends she brings.

Women can be messy, are you aware?

She will be menstruating, spreading her pants in the bathroom, etc. Can you deal with that? It's hard to tolerate these mess from a woman you aren't mating ooo.

During my undergraduate days, a friend found a three bedroom apartment for me where two girls occupied the two rooms and I was to live in the third room. We weren't going to share rooms but toilet/bathroom and kitchen.

I ran as much as my legs can contain me. I can't deal biko.

The chances that you will foot majority of the bills whether you are having affairs or not is high.

Women have mood swings and she can mistake you for her fellow girls and talk to you in a way that you may not like.

In fact, so many downsides than upsides.

In conclusion, don't do it. It may look like it's going to be fun but your academics is at stake here.

9 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by chyzoo4u(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Then you have to be gay bro

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Kirkman: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
If you both choose to accept it. It's better you both sign an agreement and have set rules and regulations that you both will abide to. So as to avoid stories that would shift the womb.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Samcent: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
...trouble dey sleep, yanga won go wake am...
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Numerouno94(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
I see notin wrong wit dat if u dnt hv a girlfriend nd she also dnt hv a boyfrnd. Cos theres no way ur girlfriend nd her boyfriend won't think u guys re fvcking. It might lead to alota issues bwtn u nd ur girlfriend nd also betwn her nd her boyfrnd. Buh if u guys re both single den i see notin wrong.

Who knws u guys might end up dating. Anyways jux b careful.

I tink shes into u Op. Dats an obvious green light cos a girl who has no hidden agenda won't want a guy to b her roomy. I tink she likes u nd shes trying to hook up wit u.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Humanoid01(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingsleystunner:
friend there is nothing wrong in it okay, you can accommodate her it will be less stress for you because girls eyes are more down than we boys
she will be taken care of the room and making sure the room is kept clean she can get some little stuff at home also...so it will be less stress
Na wa o. Which kind thinking be this?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Mastakija(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
ArcFresky:

Like same room?
Haa, run oohh...
run ke
Dats if she wor wor sha

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by yetunsbay(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Coder2Client:

do you have a girlfriend and does she have a boyfriend?

lol...lemme answer for her. She can't have one. If na u....Una go allow it gf share room with other guy ?
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by 2rez: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nothing wrong, just that one day one day, spirit of shifting of pants might just play enter someone's mind. Bruh, scratch that, everything is damn wrong.

Imagine this schrepp as your room mate... grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
primeache:
Why not ask your girlfriend
I dnt have one
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kirkman:
If you both choose to accept it. It's better you both sign an agreement and have set rules and regulations that you both will abide to. So as to avoid stories that would shift the womb.
Lol ok
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Women can be messy, are you aware?

She will be menstruating, spreading her pants in the bathroom, etc. Can you deal with that? It's hard to tolerate these mess from a woman you aren't meting ooo.

During my undergraduate days, a friend found a three bedroom apartment for me where two girls occupied the two rooms and I was to live in the third room. We weren't going to share rooms but toilet/bathroom and kitchen.

I ran as much as my legs can contain me. I can't deal biko.

The chances that you will foot majority of the bills whether you are having affairs or not is high.

Women have mood swings and she can mistake you for her fellow girls and talk to you in a way that you may not like.

In fact, so many downsides than upsides.

In conclusion, don't do it. It may look like it's going to be fun but your academics is at stake here.
Ok thanks
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
2rez:
Nothing wrong, just that one day one day, spirit of shifting of pants might just play enter someone's mind. Bruh, scratch that, everything is damn wrong.

Imagine this schrepp as your room mate... grin
lol
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Numerouno94:
I see notin wrong wit dat if u dnt hv a girlfriend nd she also dnt hv a boyfrnd. Cos theres no way ur girlfriend nd her boyfriend won't think u guys re fvcking. It might lead to alota issues bwtn u nd ur girlfriend nd also betwn her nd her boyfrnd. Buh if u guys re both single den i see notin wrong.

Who knws u guys might end up dating. Anyways jux b careful.

I tink shes into u Op. Dats an obvious green light cos a girl who has no hidden agenda won't want a guy to b her roomy. I tink she likes u nd shes trying to hook up wit u.
Ok
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by galantjoe(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes.
During my school days I have female roommates. Nothing happen between us. I just mind my business. Anyways, haven't known woman that period. So no urge for that nature. We lived for 2years before we packed out of the lodge.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by KosiGee(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Raggy:
I have been looking for a roomate to share the rent of my logde with but all the guys I know have gotten accomodation. There is a girl in my department that is looking for accomodation and has approached me.

The goat and tubers of yam are never kept together in the same room.

Count your teeth with your tongue.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Obierika(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Raggy:

You will eventually start fuçking her and she will stop paying her share of the rent then both of you will start quarrelling and so on and so forth...

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2021
Obierika:

You will eventually start fuçking her and she will stop paying her share of the rent then both of you will start quarrelling and so on and so forth...
Ok

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by tonymyke4life(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2021
chatinent:
Yes.

Everything is wrong with it.

Whatever you cannot do in the front of your parents, don't do it at their back.

This analogy is very wrong biko. It doesn't apply in all cases

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by zagorakis(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2021
You can explore that..but it is stressful actually. if you are not financially bouyant tell her ab initio that bills should be split

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by greatbrian(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Bro I really wanna be in your shoes rn... Is she cute

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by BeboNGN: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Please accept her, if you're not in the same department but be ready to foot all bills if you don't want problems. A
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Lovelyperson(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Raggy:

It depend on you both. I once have a frd in eksu that have a female friend as room mate in a one room self contain. And they we're together for 2years before they both relocate. I asked my friend how he is coping with him and female sleeping in same room. He reply.... We both respect our space.
Funny thing is my friend is christian and female room mate is a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Lovelyperson(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2021
galantjoe:
Yes.
During my school days I have female roommates. Nothing happen between us. I just mind my business. Anyways, haven't known woman that period. So no urge for that nature. We lived for 2years before we packed out of the lodge.

Are u mike from eksu?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by cooooooks(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
If it's separate rooms or turning the sitting room into a bedroom, there is no problem.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Laurene: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
McSquishi:
There is nothing wrong with a female roommate on its own. But once you’ve reached the point where you have to ask the question it might not be the thing for you.

There are some men who have very little self-control. They will end up harassing the roommate, seeing all of her actions as flirtations and personal invites. When in fact She should be viewed as no more available to your desires and advances than a male roommate.

Only men who see a female as a full human being can manage having a female roommate.
and how do we know the flirtations that are invite for sex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls / He's Disappointed In Me! / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.