Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate (6380 Views)

Female Roomate In Victoria Island, Lagos. / Looking For A Female Roomate / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by UncleSnr(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Let me tell you, you can do it. Make sure you collect the rent first.
Then design what you want from her. Roommate with sexual benefits or not.
You can sisterzone her.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
greatbrian:
Bro I really wanna be in your shoes rn... Is she cute
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Raggy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
greatbrian:
Bro I really wanna be in your shoes rn... Is she cute
lol yea
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by galantjoe(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Are u mike from eksu?

No. Why do u ask
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Lovelyperson(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
galantjoe:

No. Why do u ask

Cuz of this below
Lovelyperson:

It depend on you both. I once have a frd in eksu that have a female friend as room mate in a one room self contain. And they we're together for 2years before they both relocate. I asked my friend how he is coping with him and female sleeping in same room. He reply.... We both respect our space.
Funny thing is my friend is christian and female room mate is a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Womanizer(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
2rez:
Nothing wrong, just that one day one day, spirit of shifting of pants might just play enter someone's mind. Bruh, scratch that, everything is damn wrong.

Imagine this schrepp as your room mate... grin

Chai! See nyash grin
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by 2rez: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Womanizer:

Chai! See nyash grin

Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by HitlerGaddafi: 1:19pm On May 16, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Women can be messy, are you aware?

She will be menstruating, spreading her pants in the bathroom, etc. Can you deal with that? It's hard to tolerate these mess from a woman you aren't mating ooo.

During my undergraduate days, a friend found a three bedroom apartment for me where two girls occupied the two rooms and I was to live in the third room. We weren't going to share rooms but toilet/bathroom and kitchen.

I ran as much as my legs can contain me. I can't deal biko.

The chances that you will foot majority of the bills whether you are having affairs or not is high.

Women have mood swings and she can mistake you for her fellow girls and talk to you in a way that you may not like.

In fact, so many downsides than upsides.

In conclusion, don't do it. It may look like it's going to be fun but your academics is at stake here.
Exactly. Dumping of menstrual pads in the toilet , hanging panties in the bathroom is what I can't tolerate at all. Women are generally messy.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Chizzychinny: 2:14pm On May 16, 2021
My broda run oo and every expenses will be on you
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Nazgul: 4:46pm On May 16, 2021
Kingsleystunner:
friend there is nothing wrong in it okay, you can accommodate her it will be less stress for you because girls eyes are more down than we boys
she will be taken care of the room and making sure the room is kept clean she can get some little stuff at home also...so it will be less stress
Girls have this entitlement mentality. As long as he's a guy, she'll definitely expect him to take care of the financial responsibilities, which will lead to him sleeping with her, with time he'll get fed up of her and believe me, their separation will be distasterous like a poster rightfully pointed out.
Re: As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate by Lilpen3758: 4:49pm On May 16, 2021
tnerro1:
Don’t try it ooo, you will start as friends then fvcking will enter then misunderstanding will enter then hate will top it up. The reason is because you didn’t start as lovers, you started as just friends and even the fvcking was just to cool down with no emotions attached. Such usually don’t end well. Been there, done that.....,,spits
make una leave this guy make him Bleep in peace abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls / He's Disappointed In Me! / I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.