Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? (1548 Views)

Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) / Can U live Wit Your Wifes Younger Brother Dat Doesn't Respect Ur Wife? / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? by bcomputer101: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
You don't just need her permission. She must subscribe into your view if only you want a happy home.
Re: Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? by Best1708(f): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
You can't just wake up one morning and bring in somebody to come and be sharing the apartment with us without informing me,we are one and must sit to discuss what happens in the home.I believe my answer will be NO cox I love my privacy, if need be,rent an apartment for the person.No in-law from both sides is permitted to live with us,some troubles are better left aside than starting what you can't finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Birthday Gift For A Lady? / Why Should Somebody Wish His Or Her Marriage Partner Dead, L Am Just Wondering. / What Type Of Insecticide Do You Use In Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.