Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Test: What's Your Score? (43996 Views)

N-power Batch C : 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Retake The N-Power Test / My N-Power Test Result / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
heed101:
how come yours is hard. The one I saw is mere questions that an intelligent secondary school person can do. Even no current affairs sef. May be it boils down on what you applied for
Sir, the questions are different. I applied N-Teach
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by merits(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Okimski(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Udodiri01:
www.nasims.gov.ng... Na the site be this

Di Nigeria Federal Ministry of humanitarian Affairs Disaster management and social development don initiate di next stage of di enrolment for Batch-C applicants.
Di permanent secretary , Bashir Nura Alkali make dis announcement on Wednesday on dia social media page.

Dem request all di pipo wey apply for di Batch-C set to do di following:

Check dia respective email address wey dem provide wen dem dey apply for di programme
For di email , you go see information on how to login to di portal.
Visit www.nasims.gov.ng to log into your portal (If you don already apply)
After you login, you go need update your personal information and records.
Follow di instruction wey dem provide on di portal and do di online test.
After you do di online based test, you go click on submit and wait for your result (wey go come on later days)
Candidates wey dem shortlist for NPower screening dey write tests and exams to help NPower select di best candidates.

Pipo wey pass di test go later dey shortlisted for physical screening.

N-power na one scheme Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari set up for June 2016 to take address di issue of youth unemployment. Di scheme na part of im administration National Social Investment Programme.

Di N-power scheme dey created for unemployed graduates and non-graduates wey dey di ages of 18 and 35. Di programme na for only two year, during dis time, goment go attach di beneficiaries to any goment job for di state dem dey stay and dem dey pay dem 30,000 thousand naira every month.

If U de get network issue, mak U try am for 12 mid nite mak network witches for Don comot their hand for the network and mak you try use chrome browser

No come here the ask mumu questions abeg.
Good afternoon! I have put in my email to get the link to reset my password and it is showing success,yet I am not getting the mail, what can I do?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Okimski(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Udodiri01:
www.nasims.gov.ng... Na the site be this

Di Nigeria Federal Ministry of humanitarian Affairs Disaster management and social development don initiate di next stage of di enrolment for Batch-C applicants.
Di permanent secretary , Bashir Nura Alkali make dis announcement on Wednesday on dia social media page.

Dem request all di pipo wey apply for di Batch-C set to do di following:

Check dia respective email address wey dem provide wen dem dey apply for di programme
For di email , you go see information on how to login to di portal.
Visit www.nasims.gov.ng to log into your portal (If you don already apply)
After you login, you go need update your personal information and records.
Follow di instruction wey dem provide on di portal and do di online test.
After you do di online based test, you go click on submit and wait for your result (wey go come on later days)
Candidates wey dem shortlist for NPower screening dey write tests and exams to help NPower select di best candidates.

Pipo wey pass di test go later dey shortlisted for physical screening.

N-power na one scheme Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari set up for June 2016 to take address di issue of youth unemployment. Di scheme na part of im administration National Social Investment Programme.

Di N-power scheme dey created for unemployed graduates and non-graduates wey dey di ages of 18 and 35. Di programme na for only two year, during dis time, goment go attach di beneficiaries to any goment job for di state dem dey stay and dem dey pay dem 30,000 thousand naira every month.

If U de get network issue, mak U try am for 12 mid nite mak network witches for Don comot their hand for the network and mak you try use chrome browser

No come here the ask mumu questions abeg.
Good afternoon! I have put in my email to get the link to reset my password and it is showing success,yet I am not getting the mail, what can I do to get the mail pls?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by EbonyCy(f): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Still battling with validation of bvn....keeps showing me error

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by constyo: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
God please help me i really need this job. After two times attempt.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Duplexxx: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
My score was above 100% and they told me to try hard next time

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by decrownprince(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
cassidy1996:
70% whats the cut off mark?
The cut off mark is 71%

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Ojey1234: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Okimski:
Good afternoon! I have put in my email to get the link to reset my password and it is showing success,yet I am not getting the mail, what can I do to get the mail pls?

keep trying its network
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by cassidy1996(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
decrownprince:
The cut off mark is 71%
lol

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by sulaiboy20(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Okimski:
Good afternoon! I have put in my email to get the link to reset my password and it is showing success,yet I am not getting the mail, what can I do?

press it like 30 times
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by happy662(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Samostical:
25% They are useless set of people. Whoever set those questions will not make heaven. Imagine something like ay+x=2(b-5)=?
I just said it that whoever set those questions will not make heaven. I got 25% from the current affairs questions. while the rest was mathematics and unnecessary riddles.
u should have taken the test again before you summited it
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ezkid:
Server is not good bro, pls screenshot for evidence. I've never heard anyone who is able to take the test.

It has been going on , my broda and my daughter have taken d test last week and score 80 and 65 respectively. I know many ppl that took d test after much effort because d site doesn't go at once
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ezkid:
Server is not good bro, pls screenshot for evidence. I've never heard anyone who is able to take the test.
Ahhh

It has been going on , my broda and my daughter have taken d test last week and score 80 and 65 respectively. I know many ppl that took d test after much effort because d site doesn't go at once
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Liposure: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
Got60% wrote it in the afternoon last week
But I still updated my profile yesterday..
And its telling me to take the test does it mean that has not been submitted because the test site is down.
Can they allow me to retake, because I can do better again.
no need. you ve already taken the test unless you have another account.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by collinometricx: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
EbonyCy:

Has it worked for you.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by brightDdon(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
90%. God is merciful. Let me also eat small from national cake.

Pls how is the test like? Is it objective or subjective?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by lusid: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor! what did you score?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by ikbnice(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why isn't anyone getting 100%...I don't really see what I missed and yet got handled 70%...abi dem just dey grade am anyhow ni

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by lusid: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
EbonyCy:
goodluck dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Iliyasdass(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ojey1234:

yeah I do, and very well, and what's your problem with that?

to this You smoke weed? your living and death don't ever try asking me this kind of question in your life again, if you no won make thunder strike your papa, mama, broda, aunty, sister, uncle, your family generally

all he will send is just the email he used and password that's all and you will change the password and start updating all you details that's all

I laugh in Sawhili cheesy..It seems u dont know anything about this Npower recruitment. U cant update First name, Sur name,phone number, gender,email, state of origin, & Lg of origin that u registered before during the registration. You can only update ur certificates, alternatively phone number, account no, bank name, State & lg of residence, residential address and disability..

Abi ur Npower different from this current Npower recruitment? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by SocialJustice: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
brightDdon:

Pls how is the test like? Is it objective or subjective?
20 objective questions
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by decrownprince(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by DigitB: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Etizz:

Good day, please on my dashboard i observed my name is in the position of my surname and my surname in the position of my name, so when i tried to click update after inserting my BVN and all, its saying invalid or so, my question is, HOW CAN I EDIT THE NAME SO I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT?

Sorry about the difficulty you're experiencing.

I don't really how you can correct that error in your dashboard.

I suggest you send your complaints to them via email. And also use the live chat option in the site to seek for support.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by DigitB: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
amrichy:

Bros, abeg com dash me one of ya laptop nah. I really really need am. Thanks and God bless.

Sorry brah

I use both for work and studies.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Jackson105: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

5/100.....Tried my best..

The scam started by Osinbajo used in rendering youths useless..

Instead of creating employment, you will take them only to send them back to ghetto after one or two years.

Even NYSC members earns more than them..What a shame

Osibanjo is not the cause of your poverty and failure, maybe if you have dedicated most of the time u use to post nonsense on Nairaland to your life, your life would have been meaningful.
Go get a life and stop pouring your frustrations on Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by brightDdon(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
20 objective questions

OK thanks ..
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by AAAUWALMHD(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
I won't even participate my test.. sadI won't even participate my test..
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jackson105:

Osibanjo is not the cause of your poverty and failure, maybe if you have dedicated most of the time u use to post nonsense on Nairaland to your life, your life would have been meaningful.
Go get a life and stop pouring your frustrations on Osibanjo

Lol..

My submission stands.

Osinbajo is the most disastrous entity that happened to Buhari's administration.

From fake trade moni to npower scam...a redeemed pastor for that matter.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by collins1895: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
I stayed up til 3:30am,still the Bvn validation is showing error,e tire me

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Jackson105: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol..

My submission stands.

Osinbajo is the most disastrous entity that happened to Buhari's administration.

From fake trade moni to npower scam...a redeemed pastor for that matter.

Keep crying, that's why you got 5% out of 100, no N-power for u, so how will u be eating now, I hope hunger doesn't damage your brain.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by RightRoad: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Iliyasdass:

I laugh in Sawhili cheesy..It seems u dont know anything about this Npower recruitment. U cant update First name, Sur name,phone number, gender,email, state of origin, & Lg of origin that u registered before during the registration. You can only update ur certificates, alternatively phone number, account no, bank name, State & lg of residence, residential address and disability..

Abi ur Npower different from this current Npower recruitment? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Stop wasting your energy. That's a scammer. He doesn't have anything to sell. He would probably collect money from people and block them. That's how they do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

glo Customer Care / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.